Hey y'all!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Hey y'all!

Post by _Mercury »

Roman horns blare out a clarion call as the clouds part and reveal a humanoid figure descending rapidly, clothed in a fireball with a trajectory starting somewhere in Virginia.

As the man clothed in flame makes contact with the ground of Shady Acres a giant crater is blasted into the ground.

From the craters still glowing center steps a God wearing wings on his feet and carrying a satchel of messages for roman deities.

He speaks to the enthralled masses.

Thought I'd pay y'all a visit. How you guys and gals doing?

The age of shitposting has returned :)
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Hey y'all!

Post by Res Ipsa »

Hiya Mercury. Nice to see you 'round these parts.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
dastardly stem
God

Post by dastardly stem »

Hey nice to see you. Thanks for gracing us.
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Wow! Great to see you, Mercury! I hope you come back using a new account.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

_Mercury wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:00 pm
Roman horns blare out a clarion call as the clouds part and reveal a humanoid figure descending rapidly, clothed in a fireball with a trajectory starting somewhere in Virginia.

As the man clothed in flame makes contact with the ground of Shady Acres a giant crater is blasted into the ground.

From the craters still glowing center steps a God wearing wings on his feet and carrying a satchel of messages for roman deities.

He speaks to the enthralled masses.

Thought I'd pay y'all a visit. How you guys and gals doing?

The age of shitposting has returned :)
What an entrance!!! Welcome back, Mercury.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7