Dan Vogel on Joseph Smith's First Vision - Sunday LIVE

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Dan Vogel on Joseph Smith's First Vision - Sunday LIVE

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:03 am
Shulem wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:51 pm
Hopefully, you and Vogel won't drop the ball and give up points. Get tough, throw the ball, and run it in for a touchdown!
Do you think if you had mentioned your ideas in a pioneer journal that Dan would appreciate them more?
For instance, in between detailing fatwas and propositions, you could mention that the prophet was making up the first vision as he went along. ;)

The doctrine of the "plurality of Gods" is not based solely on the idea that the Father has a Father and so forth but also on the idea that the Father & Son are not ONE GOD but separate and distinct Personages and individuals having bodies of flesh and bones. The doctrine of the plurality of the Gods means that to see Christ is not to see the Father because they are not literally ONE God but are TWO Gods! The plurality of Gods also includes the idea of the Son having a Father in the most literal sense, as Joseph later asked:

1. Where was there ever a son without a father?
2. Where was there ever a father without first being a son?

That is the doctrine of the Plurality of the Gods and it separates and divides Jesus from his Father in the most literal sense. Two men, both having penises and a total of four balls! And which of the two has the largest one? Don't dare tell me they are identical! :evil:

PS. Vogel, don't let us down. It's time for you to step it up a bit.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

I’m boycotting the show unless Shulem is on.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

consiglieri wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:41 pm
I’m boycotting the show unless Shulem is on.

I'll probably be listening in. But you know me, I'm just quietly in the background doing my thing.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

It was a very good informative night with Dan Vogel tonight! THANKS Dan for being such a phenomenal guest, and I am looking forward to more sessions with you!
dan vogel
CTR A

Post by dan vogel »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:54 am
It was a very good informative night with Dan Vogel tonight! THANKS Dan for being such a phenomenal guest, and I am looking forward to more sessions with you!
Thanks for having me and letting me explain my views on this topic and the new book.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

thank you for all the knowledge you share with all of us! I am looking forward to January 8th and many, many more episodes of Mormon history with your mighty mouth... :lol: Come on, yer pen is all right also... :D
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:27 am
I would love to have you come on my show and share all you know on it Shulem! That would ROCK BABY! YEAHHHHH BAAAAAAABBBBBBBYYYYYYYY!!!
Yes please.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

dan vogel wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:26 pm
Thanks for having me and letting me explain my views on this topic and the new book.
More please.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

bill4long wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:46 pm
dan vogel wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:26 pm
More please.
I am going to have a LOT more of Dan Vogel on my show, he will become an established institution in and of himself around my parts. JANUARY 8th his next one, and many more to follow from that! GOOD TIMES ahead!
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:54 pm
I am going to have a LOT more of Dan Vogel on my show, he will become an established institution in and of himself around my parts. JANUARY 8th his next one, and many more to follow from that! GOOD TIMES ahead!
Yowza!