MDDB Thread On "No Fapping"

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: MDDB Thread On "No Fapping"

Post by Moksha »

Kishkumen wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:27 pm
Masturbation is a scam?
:roll:
If anyone could take on this scam singlehandedly it would be the Nehor!

I've always found his humor to be delightful. It was obvious to me that he was one of the most progressive people on that board since he frequently called out intolerance. Maybe not Kevin Graham-level progressive, but you know what I mean.

Someone should invite him to try out this board (especially if he finds things less welcoming with the hardliners at Mormon D&D).
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Interesting. I had a friend from mission at the Y who came out one evening while chatting on campus. During that time he was dating a girl. Well, he was a stud and could have dated any girl on campus, but he'd been in a relationship with just one for a while; we were all friends.

He didn't use the term "bi" ever, but he often mentioned other girls he was interested in. Well, it all fell apart after a while and a couple years later there was no question, he was gay.

Just pointing out if someone tells me they are attracted to both, but for cultural / religious reasons date girls, that tells me the person is gay as hell and in denial for the sake of the gospel. Well, nothing wrong with where you're at on the spectrum, but it helps to be honest with yourself where you're at.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:59 pm
Nehor wrote: Being open is definitely a contributing factor as to why I am still single and definitely one of the main reasons I have given up on dating.
Wah-wah Wah-wah (trumpet)

:lol:
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

drumdude wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:36 pm
The Mormon church could get a TON of traction if they latched on to the MGTOW/redpill movement!
Especially with the guys over 25.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Rivendale
God

Post by Rivendale »

Sons of Helamin https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... pU920XrS9y need to pick it up.
DrStakhanovite
Elder

Post by DrStakhanovite »

Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:31 pm
Recently Nehor, who used to post at the old mormondiscussion board, just came out of the closet and announced that he is now bisexual.

doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:59 pm

Being open is definitely a contributing factor as to why I am still single and definitely one of the main reasons I have given up on dating.
That guy is a total loser. In 2008, there were about 3 women for every 2 men in the church. The gap is probably much bigger now, and the gap is way bigger for singles over 30. I suspect women dominate in mid-singles.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:23 am
Interesting. I had a friend from mission at the Y who came out one evening while chatting on campus. During that time he was dating a girl. Well, he was a stud and could have dated any girl on campus, but he'd been in a relationship with just one for a while; we were all friends.

He didn't use the term "bi" ever, but he often mentioned other girls he was interested in. Well, it all fell apart after a while and a couple years later there was no question, he was gay.

Just pointing out if someone tells me they are attracted to both, but for cultural / religious reasons date girls, that tells me the person is gay as hell and in denial for the sake of the gospel. Well, nothing wrong with where you're at on the spectrum, but it helps to be honest with yourself where you're at.
It has been my experience as well that gay men raised in conservative cultures will sometimes claim to be bi as they become more comfortable with the idea that they don't have to be straight, despite what their religion or parents may have told them.

Generally speaking, cisgender women are significantly more likely to identify as bisexual compared to cis men.