Backyard Professor Hosts Radio Free Mormon LIVE This Sunday, Nov. 20, at 6 p.m.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Backyard Professor Hosts Radio Free Mormon LIVE This Sunday, Nov. 20, at 6 p.m.

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5n_8_ ... ju0hu2CFXQ

Scroll down a small way on the main page to "Scheduled Events" and click on the Live scheduled Backyard Professor Show to join in on Sunday!

Radio Free Mormon and myself shall discuss the unreasonable David Bednar who says critics of Jesus, Joseph Smith, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints are unreasonable. We show plenty of ways how Elder Bednar is being quite unreasonable.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Backyard Professor Hosts Radio Free Mormon LIVE This Sunday, Nov. 20, at 6 p.m.

Post by Kishkumen »

Looks like another great event!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Moksha
God

Re: Backyard Professor Hosts Radio Free Mormon LIVE This Sunday, Nov. 20, at 6 p.m.

Post by Moksha »

What's that expression for events like this? Something like, "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”

by the way, could somebody post the exact link?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

The spirit of abuse

Post by Shulem »

And who can forget Bednar abusing a boy in front of everyone and being cheered on spiritually for doing it?

Bednar is a self-deluded prick. He's an arrogant self-righteous piece of....

Don't you dare masturbate young man, the Lord is watching you!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:22 am
Radio Free Mormon and myself shall discuss the unreasonable David Bednar who says critics of Jesus, Joseph Smith, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints are unreasonable. We show plenty of ways how Elder Bednar is being quite unreasonable.

Come, let us reason together.

Bednar, please open your Book of Abraham to Facsimile No. 3 and show me where there is a king's name given in the characters above the head. I'm all ears, REASON with me! Show me the name. Tell me the name. Or is it because you can't and that Smith's explanation is unreasonable?

:?:
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:30 pm
Show me the name. Tell me the name.

Get out of my way, John Gee!

:twisted:
Shulem
God

"We are not defined by sexual attraction"

Post by Shulem »

YouTube video clip:

"There are no homosexual members of the church" -David A Bednar, February 23, 2016

QUESTION for Bednar:

Does your sexual attraction towards women (moreover your wife) define who you are pertaining to sexuality?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

THe place to be tomorrow night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogTXg6hFZBg

I hope the thumbnail shows, it isn't on my screen. That thumbnail is the best one made on the page!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good times coming up!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

RFM and I just had a phone conference call this morning for over an hour going over things and making sure all our ducks are in a row. It really is going to be quite a show tonight... I am more excited than I have been for this! We have good illustrative slides, really solid, grounded, and explored information and contrast, scriptural elaboration, philosophical looks into what knowledge and belief mean, and how elder David Bednar misuses the terms and mixes them up, etc., etc., and etc. Very good show happening tonight at 6 p.m. Mountain Time in the USA.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Elder Bednar's talk gives us a wonderful example of pseudo-intellectualism.

In the midst of which he accuses critics of being “pseudo-intellectuals.”