Colorado shooting suspect appears to be LDS

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Ted Lassiter
Nursery

Re: Colorado shooting suspect appears to be LDS

Post by Ted Lassiter »

My apologies! Just realized there's a discussion already taking place in the telestial forum that has the title I suggested.
Informant
CTR B

Post by Informant »

ajax18 wrote:
You might like "Justice Corrupted." The first chapter lays out the full history on Watergate and describes the way the Nixon administration weaponized the federal justice department against his political opponents (your side the communists) in amazing detail. It also plays up the victories of the Department of Justice against the KuKluxKlan.

But you might find yourself putting your fingers in your ears when it starts demonstrating how Democrats like John F Kennedy, Barack Obama, and Joe BIden have weaponized the department of justice against their political opponents to an almost unthinkable new low.
I won’t, because anyone who has studied political history—even a cursory glance from reputable, peer reviewed material understands that what you said above is not in the least bit true.

But even if it were, I thought we were talking about Ted Cruz?

Your whataboutism is noted, comrade.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:38 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:09 pm

And White. Don’t forget the White part, since being White is important to you. Apparently the master race includes this guy, a methhead Mormon dad, and a bananapants Mormon single mother. And they’re all White.

So. Yeah. Don’t forget all those descriptions, Ajax18.

- Doc
The only reason we've heard about this mass shooting was because the media couldn't wait to use it as a tool to silence and censor its political opponents and here to besmirch the lds church. After just two days we find out that (they/them) is LGBTQ and magically this story is no longer news worthy.
Don’t forget the White part, since being White is important to you.
It's not. And it wasn't for my ancestors either. Rebels? Yes. White supremacists? No. It's about freedom, and in this case freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the freedom to believe that the traditional nuclear family and committed marriage contract is central to Heavenly Father's plan, and the will to fight when liberal elite try to usurp that freedom.
Do we have any evidence that the shooter identified as LGBTQ before the shooting? So far, the only evidence I’ve seen is a pleading filed by his defense counsel after the shooting. Are we looking at facts or legal maneuvering to avoid hate crime charges.

I don’t find it plausible at all that the church or its leaders had any causal connection here.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:44 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:13 pm

Perhaps, but I’ve seen it explained on Alt-Right forums as either a ‘bleaching agent’ meant to clean up ‘brown stains’ or a reference to Greek mythology wherein the ancient Greeks are viewed as White and Ajax was a great White warrior. This dovetails with the whole molon labe thing - white dudes larping as “spartan” warriors with regard to their pet ideology (antigovernment, or 2nd amendment types). Taken in that context, Ajax (white warrior) + 18 (Adolf Hitler) makes sense for a white supremacist to use as a handle.

- Doc

What a bunch of idiotic conjecture! Where does your avatar come from Kishkumen? Is it a sign of your allegiance to secret combinations and antiMormons that carry on the war in Heaven for Satan and fight against the saints?
Oh, really? Why did you choose the handle Ajax18 when you were posting on Stormfront? As a point of interest, your posting has changed exactly 0% since you were outed by Schreech:
I've started thinking about how Collin Kaepernick feels about the USA and why he refuses to stand for the National Anthem and I've realized that I really don't feel like standing for the National Anthem anymore either but for perhaps a different reason.

I don't want to stand for a country that discriminates more and more against white people through policies like affirmative action. I don't feel any loyalty to a country that without any attempt at resistance forfeits my birthright earned by my ancestors who fought for it and built it to illegal and mass immigration. I no longer hold much loyalty to a country that has bowed to mob pressure and allowed criminals to walk free to continue their drug pushing, thieving, assault, property destruction, and riot because the perpetrators are nonwhite and therefore deserve a pass due to wrongs committed hundreds of years ago. I can't stand for a country that demands I believe that high amounts of black crime are evidence of white on black racism in the criminal justice system and not evidence that blacks simply commit more crimes. I have no loyalty to a country that uses compulsory public education as a means to inculcate children with anti white rhetoric and a sense of guilt and shame for being born into the white race. I have no loyalty to a country that helps thwart any hope of honest economic advancement by seizing nearly 50 cents on every dollar I earn and delivering it to voters who continue to birth more children than they could ever possibly afford. They do all this while allowing a tiny select group of liberal insiders to pay very little in tax and become wealthy beyond measure.

Why would I go to the middle east to fight and die for a country with a government that seeks to bring these same people with beliefs hostile to nonIslamic infidels and westerners to live along side us and more easily kill us.

Of course I could never refuse to stand for a national anthem and keep my job the way Kaepernick has done. But were I as privileged as he is to have large numbers of people paying to watch me play a game, I'm not sure I would stand up either.
You know damn well that 1 =‘s A which =‘s Adolf, and 8 =‘s H which =‘s Hitler. So, why did you pick “Ajax” as part of your Stormfront moniker?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Ted Lassiter
Nursery

Post by Ted Lassiter »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:04 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:38 pm

The only reason we've heard about this mass shooting was because the media couldn't wait to use it as a tool to silence and censor its political opponents and here to besmirch the lds church. After just two days we find out that (they/them) is LGBTQ and magically this story is no longer news worthy.

It's not. And it wasn't for my ancestors either. Rebels? Yes. White supremacists? No. It's about freedom, and in this case freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the freedom to believe that the traditional nuclear family and committed marriage contract is central to Heavenly Father's plan, and the will to fight when liberal elite try to usurp that freedom.
Do we have any evidence that the shooter identified as LGBTQ before the shooting? So far, the only evidence I’ve seen is a pleading filed by his defense counsel after the shooting. Are we looking at facts or legal maneuvering to avoid hate crime charges.

I don’t find it plausible at all that the church or its leaders had any causal connection here.
Did you really just inquire as to the shooter's membership in the LGBT community? are you suggesting that we now require proof that someone belongs to the LGBT community? A person's membership in the LGBT community does not preclude them from committing murder, god forbid, Jeffrey Dahmer was gay gay! Didn't seem to turn him from killing. Don't forget about John Wayne Gacy.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Sure, Mike, it's absolutely true that a non-binary person is subject to the same pressures, desperations, mental health problems, jealousy, and other factors that could make a person turn a gun on others "like him". I think it's even reasonable. I mean, outsiders who "other" us are one thing, but the family that rejects us is what really hurts.

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth."

Either way, the real lesson here is getting guns off the street, just like Corey Taylor advises.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Ted Lassiter wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:53 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:04 pm

Did you really just inquire as to the shooter's membership in the LGBT community? are you suggesting that we now require proof that someone belongs to the LGBT community? A person's membership in the LGBT community does not preclude them from committing murder, god forbid, Jeffrey Dahmer was gay gay! Didn't seem to turn him from killing. Don't forget about John Wayne Gacy.
OK, that's one person who doesn't have any evidence. Anyone else?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Anyone can identify as LGBTQ at any time. What gives you the right to question that assertion? Why not have a single standard of justice under the law where race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or even political party does not factor in to whether someone is guilty nor what the punishment is?

The efforts to attack and blame the lds faith is absolutely disgusting, especially considering the double standard with how people were expected to speak about the Muslim faith whenever a jihadist commits a mass murder. The brethren are going to be very sorry that they allowed themselves to be persuaded by Mitt Romney to support the marriage equality act. Soon this act will open the door for the partisan democrat IRS to go after Christian churches, schools, and charities unless they agree to solemnize gay marriages in their churchs and temples.
Last edited by ajax18 on Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Ted Lassiter
Nursery

Post by Ted Lassiter »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:27 pm
Ted Lassiter wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:53 pm

OK, that's one person who doesn't have any evidence. Anyone else?
After giving it some thought, I enjoy the direction you're taking this. Let's require everybody who claims to be LGBT to provide proof to support their claims. Let's devise a test to allow a person with a penis, who claims to be a woman, demonstrate that they are in fact a woman. And vice versa. Brilliant!
Ted Lassiter
Nursery

Post by Ted Lassiter »

Gadianton wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:07 pm
Sure, Mike, it's absolutely true that a non-binary person is subject to the same pressures, desperations, mental health problems, jealousy, and other factors that could make a person turn a gun on others "like him". I think it's even reasonable. I mean, outsiders who "other" us are one thing, but the family that rejects us is what really hurts.

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth."

Either way, the real lesson here is getting guns off the street, just like Corey Taylor advises.
?