Colorado shooting suspect appears to be LDS

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Colorado shooting suspect appears to be LDS

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

That’s weird. Ajax18, who’s username means ‘ethnic cleansing’ + ‘Adolf Hitler’, couldn’t seem to find his voice. Huh.

Weird.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

It looks like he has his new car up on cinder blocks to use for parts as well. Very West Virginian.
But as I've said, you don't fit any stereotype here, given you don't own guns and have no plans for getting guns for self defense. You don't know anything about cars either so you wouldn't have a car on blocks to work on. I highly doubt you'd put a bumper sticker on your car, but, I do wonder if you disagree with any of those bumper stickers? Certainly, even if you wouldn't put the bumper stickers on your own car, you have an opinion on the content?
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Gadianton wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:07 am
It looks like he has his new car up on cinder blocks to use for parts as well. Very West Virginian.
But as I've said, you don't fit any stereotype here, given you don't own guns and have no plans for getting guns for self defense. You don't know anything about cars either so you wouldn't have a car on blocks to work on. I highly doubt you'd put a bumper sticker on your car, but, I do wonder if you disagree with any of those bumper stickers? Certainly, even if you wouldn't put the bumper stickers on your own car, you have an opinion on the content?
Let's make a deal. I'll answer your questions if you listen to Ted Cruz's book "Justice Corrupted" on audible with me. I just started listening to it on my commute. Then DocCam can chirp about me not reading since I find audible more convenient.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Informant
CTR B

Post by Informant »

ajax18 wrote:
Let's make a deal. I'll answer your questions if you listen to Ted Cruz's book "Justice Corrupted" on audible with me. I just started listening to it on my commute. Then DocCam can chirp about me not reading since I find audible more convenient.
You’re a Cruz fan? WTF!

He hopped a flight to Cancun when his state was literally freezing! Didn’t give two craps.

He read Green Eggs and Ham to filibuster people getting healthcare!

He said schools should be locked down like prisons instead of just voting for gun reform!

And that’s just the recent stuff.

Ted cruise is an asshole, a smarmy moron, and a racist.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Informant wrote:Ted cruise is an asshole, a smarmy moron, and a racist.
a little internal dialogue and you wound up answering your original question.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:14 pm
That’s weird. Ajax18, who’s username means ‘ethnic cleansing’ + ‘Adolf Hitler’, couldn’t seem to find his voice. Huh.
Huh! I never caught that. Is this true or are you just guessing? The Ajax part seems like a stretch.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:57 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:14 pm
Huh! I never caught that. Is this true or are you just guessing? The Ajax part seems like a stretch.
Perhaps, but I’ve seen it explained on Alt-Right forums as either a ‘bleaching agent’ meant to clean up ‘brown stains’ or a reference to Greek mythology wherein the ancient Greeks are viewed as White and Ajax was a great White warrior. This dovetails with the whole molon labe thing - white dudes larping as “spartan” warriors with regard to their pet ideology (antigovernment, or 2nd amendment types). Taken in that context, Ajax (white warrior) + 18 (Adolf Hitler) makes sense for a white supremacist to use as a handle.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:13 pm
Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:57 pm

Perhaps, but I’ve seen it explained on Alt-Right forums as either a ‘bleaching agent’ meant to clean up ‘brown stains’ or a reference to Greek mythology wherein the ancient Greeks are viewed as White and Ajax was a great White warrior. This dovetails with the whole molon labe thing - white dudes larping as “spartan” warriors with regard to their pet ideology (antigovernment, or 2nd amendment types). Taken in that context, Ajax (white warrior) + 18 (Adolf Hitler) makes sense for a white supremacist to use as a handle.

- Doc

What a bunch of idiotic conjecture! Where does your avatar come from Kishkumen? Is it a sign of your allegiance to secret combinations and antiMormons that carry on the war in Heaven for Satan and fight against the saints?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Informant wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:28 am
ajax18 wrote:
You’re a Cruz fan? WTF!

He hopped a flight to Cancun when his state was literally freezing! Didn’t give two craps.

He read Green Eggs and Ham to filibuster people getting healthcare!

He said schools should be locked down like prisons instead of just voting for gun reform!

And that’s just the recent stuff.

Ted cruise is an asshole, a smarmy moron, and a racist.
You might like "Justice Corrupted." The first chapter lays out the full history on Watergate and describes the way the Nixon administration weaponized the federal justice department against his political opponents (your side the communists) in amazing detail. It also plays up the victories of the Department of Justice against the KuKluxKlan.

But you might find yourself putting your fingers in your ears when it starts demonstrating how Democrats like John F Kennedy, Barack Obama, and Joe BIden have weaponized the department of justice against their political opponents to an almost unthinkable new low.
Ted Lassiter
Nursery

Post by Ted Lassiter »

Can the title of this thread be changed to, Colorado shooting suspect is part of the LGBT community and identifies using they/them pronouns? Apparently "THEY" has not attended church since "THEY" were 14. The non-binary identifier is more accurate.