Backyard Professor Hosts Cheryl Bruno & Nick Literski LIVE!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Backyard Professor Hosts Cheryl Bruno & Nick Literski LIVE!

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpp5pBb_ntk

The authors of the book Method Infinite will be on my live show this Sunday at 7 p.m. - one hour later than normal.
They will be discussing ideas Dan Vogel has shared on previous shows, and sharing more insights of their book and the relationship of Freemasonry with Mormonism.
You are all cordially invited to attend and enjoy yourselves.
Thank you for your support...
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Backyard Professor Hosts Cheryl Bruno & Nick Literski LIVE!

Post by Philo Sofee »

Thanks to those who came on and watched the show and chatted and made excellent observations and comments. I felt we had a very good show, and Dan Vogel got some of his points across in chat which I posted so Cheryl and Nick could engage, and overall I am very happy to be associated with such great people like all of you! I don't deserve it, but I'll take it! Appreciate all the support and friendship.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Great show tonight, Philo!

Possibly your best!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

consiglieri wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:21 am
Great show tonight, Philo!

Possibly your best!
That makes my week, thanks so much! I was very happy with how well everyone made their points as well. Just very pleasant when it goes right... we have a part 2 planned on Bednar, I shall make up for being such a flub in our part 1!
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Wonderful show, Philo! The back and forth between Nick and Cheryl, on the one hand, and Dan, on the other, was riveting. Clinton Bartholemew’s contributions in chat were great! And the icing on the cake was how Cheryl and Nick showed how Bradshaw misrepresented himself in his review on the topic of his use of the advance copy of their book. Bad form, Bradshaw!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Why is Dan Vogel so against their views?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:09 pm
He wrote the book on the Book of Mormon being antiMasonic.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
DrNickLiterski
Nursery

Post by DrNickLiterski »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:09 pm
Apparently it is insulting to even attempt to answer this question. Vogel, who is known in part for his psychbiographical work on Joseph Smith Jr., has declared it "ad hominem" to comment on the psychological implications of his dramatic, ad nauseam, reaction to Method Infinite.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:54 am
I don't deserve it, but I'll take it!
Just repeat in the mirror, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:17 am
Wonderful show, Philo! The back and forth between Nick and Cheryl, on the one hand, and Dan, on the other, was riveting. Clinton Bartholemew’s contributions in chat were great! And the icing on the cake was how Cheryl and Nick showed how Bradshaw misrepresented himself in his review on the topic of his use of the advance copy of their book. Bad form, Bradshaw!
Yes, I think both Nick and Cheryl did stellar! I was very happy with it all and just thoroughly enjoyed having them on. I look forward to having them on again and again and again, just like with Dan Vogel...