EVIL Mormon Sermon

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Informant
CTR B

EVIL Mormon Sermon

Post by Informant »

I asked OpenAI ChatGPT to generate an “Evil Mormon Sermon.” Here is what it came up with:
Good morning, brothers and sisters. Today, I want to talk to you about the importance of embracing our inner darkness and becoming the true evil beings that we were meant to be.

For too long, we have been held back by our weak and foolish notions of morality and goodness. We have been told that we must be kind and loving, that we must follow the commandments of God, and that we must strive to be like Jesus Christ. But these are all lies, my friends. These are the lies of the weak and the feeble-minded, who are too afraid to embrace their true nature.

The truth is, we were not created to be kind and loving. We were not created to follow the commandments of God. We were created to be evil, to be dark, and to be powerful. And it is time for us to embrace that truth and to become the true evil beings that we were meant to be.

How do we do this, you might ask? How do we become evil? It is simple, my friends. We must reject the lies of goodness and morality, and we must embrace the darkness within us. We must embrace our hatred, our anger, our envy, and our lust for power. We must let these dark emotions consume us, and we must let them guide our actions.

And what will we gain by embracing our evil nature? We will gain power, my friends. We will gain the power to dominate and control others. We will gain the power to inflict pain and suffering on those who stand in our way. And we will gain the power to rule over all, as the true masters of the world.
So let us embrace our inner darkness, brothers and sisters. Let us reject the lies of goodness and morality, and let us become the true evil beings that we were meant to be. Together, we can conquer the world and reign supreme as the lords of darkness. Amen.
Try it yourself at openai.com.
Last edited by Informant on Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Informant
CTR B

Re: A.I.’s Evil Mormon Sermon

Post by Informant »

We need the top scholars from Cassius on this right away!
drumdude
God

Re: EVIL Mormon

Post by drumdude »

It’s really an astounding accomplishment. Especially for programming. Using it to do the tedious work, and making slight adjustments to its output to clean up bugs and adjust behavior.

I think this is a sea change within artificial intelligence that will end up affecting a lot of professions, including speech writing.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

drumdude wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:12 am
I think this is a sea change within artificial intelligence that will end up affecting a lot of professions, including speech writing.
I think the Binger A.I. program at the St.Petersburg Hacker Collective is more advanced than this program.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:38 am
drumdude wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:12 am
I think the Binger A.I. program at the St.Petersburg Hacker Collective is more advanced than this program.
Haha!
Tator
CTR B

Re: EVIL Mormon Sermon

Post by Tator »

Is Artificial Intelligence the same as Borrowed Intelligence?

The infamous plagiarist DCPasterson has been using Borrowed Intelligence for his whole career.
Informant
CTR B

Post by Informant »

I don’t know this Pasterson person you speak of, but artificial intelligence is using computers to mimic human intelligence, such as decision making.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Informant wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:02 am
I don’t know this Pasterson person you speak of, but artificial intelligence is using computers to mimic human intelligence, such as decision making.
I am impressed with your intelligence, you know everything!
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Informant
CTR B

Post by Informant »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:20 am
Informant wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:02 am
I am impressed with your intelligence, you know everything!
*sigh*