BYP Interviews Biblical Scholar James D. Tabor! On the Gospel of Mark & His College Course Available to the Public

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

BYP Interviews Biblical Scholar James D. Tabor! On the Gospel of Mark & His College Course Available to the Public

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulo8_6oZZzs&t=5s

You are all cordially invited to my interview with James D. Tabor and his discussion of the Gospel of Mark and the College Course he has put together available to the public, which is described in the link! You won't want to miss this updated and fresh look into the importance of the Gospel of Mark, as the first piece of literature on Jesus in our Western World.

Subscribe to my channel and hit notifications so you can get updates when I post new materials here. I am posting materials at both sites, my site here, and also the Mormon Discussion Inc site. I will be doing materials such as the New Testament Commentary, BYP Responds, and other upload videos and materials which will differ from those on Mormon Discussion Inc, since I cannot have 2 of the same videos on both sites (it violates You Tube rules).