An Open Letter to Radio Free Mormon

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
jpatterson
Area Authority

An Open Letter to Radio Free Mormon

Post by jpatterson »

I sent this email to RFM earlier today:

Dear RFM,

Invite me onto your show to discuss the Rosebud saga at length (not just using a few cherry-picked text messages).

You can bring all the evidence you have and I'll bring all the evidence I have and we'll let the listeners decide, once and for all.

If you consider yourself and your show an honest examination of all things pertaining to Mormonism and exMormonism, I don't see what you have to lose. If you are, as I suspect, just a tool John uses to shield himself from criticism, you'll probably go ask his permission and then come back with some excuse as to why you can't.

Then we'll know for sure where your motives lie.

Best,
James Patterson
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Re: An Open Letter to Radio Free Mormon

Post by Dr Moore »

Please invite me, a nobody who mistakes innuendo for evidence, to your esteemed show so I can have a platform to sling more turds at John.

You’re so annoying and lame.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

Dr Moore wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:57 pm
Please invite me, a nobody who mistakes innuendo for evidence, to your esteemed show so I can have a platform to sling more turds at John.

You’re so annoying and lame.
If you're right, I'm sure he would wax the floor with me in two seconds and embarrass me enough to make me slink away forever.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

jpatterson wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:50 pm
I sent this email to RFM earlier today:

Dear RFM,

Invite me onto your show to discuss the Rosebud saga at length (not just using a few cherry-picked text messages).

You can bring all the evidence you have and I'll bring all the evidence I have and we'll let the listeners decide, once and for all.

If you consider yourself and your show an honest examination of all things pertaining to Mormonism and exMormonism, I don't see what you have to lose. If you are, as I suspect, just a tool John uses to shield himself from criticism, you'll probably go ask his permission and then come back with some excuse as to why you can't.

Then we'll know for sure where your motives lie.

Best,
James Patterson
> hey, you damned idiot, let me on your show to debate your idiotic lies

> if you don’t, you’re scared and everyone will know you’re a set of dog’s balls

Yeah, man. He’ll get right on that. -_-

I’m starting to think your departure from Dehlin’s enterprise might've been less him chasing skirts, and more you being an absolute petulant crap stirrer. Not a good practice to hire and keep fussypants employed within one’s business model.

John,

I know you read this board. You do. It’s cool. A bit of advice, if you will.

Stop hiring assholes and amateurs.

Get your crap together, man.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:01 pm

> if you don’t, you’re scared and everyone will know you’re a set of dog’s balls

I have evidence that will directly refute the basic underpinning of RFM's entire episode dedicated to the Rosebud saga.

I have evidence that will show Natasha was either lying or has the worst memory known to man.

I have evidence that will show John's only line of defense against Rosebud's accusations is misleading.

I have evidence that corroborates Rosebud's forensic interview.

And I will directly pose several direct questions that John should feel perfectly fine answering if he's going to claim he's never assaulted or abused anyone, but that he won't because he doesn't like what the answers say about him.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

jpatterson wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:11 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:01 pm

I have evidence that will directly refute the basic underpinning of RFM's entire episode dedicated to the Rosebud saga.

I have evidence that will show Natasha was either lying or has the worst memory known to man.

I have evidence that will show John's only line of defense against Rosebud's accusations is misleading.

I have evidence that corroborates Rosebud's forensic interview.

And I will directly pose several direct questions that John should feel perfectly fine answering if he's going to claim he's never assaulted or abused anyone, but that he won't because he doesn't like what the answers say about him.
Post it.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:16 pm
Post it.
I'll post it all on RFM.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

jpatterson wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:20 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:16 pm

Post it.
I'll post it all on RFM.
Post it here.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

So here it is, just as we expected. jpatterson claimed recently that he had left behind the Rosebud shilling some time ago. In fact, he was bragging about it, saying that he was obviously a better man than RFM for having done so.

And of course that was a lie.

And now jp is asking the guy he held this over to come on his show so jp can continue to do what he had lied about having stopped doing.

:roll:
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

It’s been almost 2 years since the rosebud episode.

It’s like clockwork.