An Open Letter to Radio Free Mormon

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: An Open Letter to Radio Free Mormon

Post by Kishkumen »

And, by complete coincidence, of course, Rosebud has also reappeared. Because the two no longer work together just as jp boasted.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

So incredibly tired and lame. Get a life bro. Move on.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

My god, Dehlin had some indiscretions with Rosebud ..... years ago .... and JP simply cannot let it go. There was no intercourse, only some petting and/or passionate embraces it looks like. Big damned deal. Who cares. Move on, if it's possible.

You're like the defender of this woman that showed up at my house when I was around 13. She was one of my father's high school romances and couldn't let it go. She even gently pushed her way into the house so she could get a better look at it, remarking how it should have been hers. My parents thought about getting a restraining order but she took the hint. Thank god social media wasn't a thing back then or it would have been a total nightmare, with someone like you egging it on, pretending there is evidence of the passion when really its an over-exaggerated indiscretion.

But, hey, you got us to bite and comment about the nonsense. So, victory is yours.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:02 pm
And, by complete coincidence, of course, Rosebud has also reappeared. Because the two no longer work together just as jp boasted.
Where has Rosebud reappeared? If that's indeed the case then I'll shut up.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:07 pm
was no intercourse, only some petting and/or passionate embraces it looks like.
And you criticized me for having such a narrow view. The fact that you think assault, abuse or harassment require intercourse is laughable.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

jpatterson wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:28 pm
Dr Exiled wrote:
And you criticized me for having such a narrow view. The fact that you think assault, abuse or harassment require intercourse is laughable.
We’ve listened to the forensic interview. Nothing a prosecutor would find sufficient to bring charges.

And public opinion hasn’t been convinced either.

What do you and rosebud hope to accomplish here with nothing new that we didn’t know 2 years ago?
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:33 pm
What do you and rosebud hope to accomplish here with nothing new that we didn’t know 2 years ago?
I'm not aligned with Rosebud. Now that she's here posting, I'm going to take my leave.

Peace.
toon
CTR B

Post by toon »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:33 pm
jpatterson wrote:
We’ve listened to the forensic interview. Nothing a prosecutor would find sufficient to bring charges.

And public opinion hasn’t been convinced either.

Forget a prosecutor, I’ve yet to see anything that would get past summary judgment in a civil matter.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

JPatterson, if you wish a platform to attack John Dehlin, why not try the Midnight Mormons or the Interpreter Radio Show?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

jpatterson wrote:
Dr Exiled wrote:
No, silly person. There is no there there. This is why I complain about the lack of an actual affair with actual intercourse. It would be a better story if Dehlin and Rosebud actually had a normal affair instead of the stunted one we all had to endure after the fact. Her claims otherwise are utter rubbish. Her claims of assault are fanciful at best and totally devoid of proof. Further, welcome conduct is not harassment under the law. That's why no lawyer would take the nonsense case. But, keep the fire burning. You do you. Maybe on the millionth telling, it will magically come true .....
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.