We Do Not Support John Dehlin

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: We Do Not Support John Dehlin

Post by Kishkumen »

Lowrance wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:22 am
How many women have you worked with throughout your career? How many accused you of being inappropriate?
There are few if any useful comparisons to be drawn between me and John Dehlin.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Lowrance
Star A

Post by Lowrance »

Kishkumen wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:16 am
Lowrance wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:54 am
Oh my goodness, that is such a sexist thing to say. Wow. You have just completely disregarded the opinions of the vast majority of the women who signed the letter by stating that, as a man, you would wager that the majority of the signatures are solidarity expressions. You are acting in a very Mormon manner by saying that.
Do you have the vapors now, Lowrance? Or is it that you always take every signature on any document at face value? Do you take the Book of Mormon witnesses at face value?
So now you're comparing women to the men who believed in a false prophet!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Lowrance wrote:
Kishkumen wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:16 am

Do you have the vapors now, Lowrance? Or is it that you always take every signature on any document at face value? Do you take the Book of Mormon witnesses at face value?
How many women have you worked with throughout your career? How many accused you of being inappropriate?
Didn’t you say you fired 20’ish women? Why do you hate women so much, Bing Bong?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Lowrance wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:26 am
So now you're comparing women to the men who believed in a false prophet!
No, I’m asking you a question to determine where you stand on believing signatories whom you do not know and haven’t heard any details from.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Lowrance
Star A

Post by Lowrance »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:27 am
Lowrance wrote:

Didn’t you say you fired 20’ish women? Why do you hate women so much, Bing Bong?

- Doc
Thank you for proving my point! I did fire 20 women and not one of them ever accused me of being inappropriate towards them.
Last edited by Lowrance on Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Lowrance wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:30 am
Thank you for proving my point! I did fire 20 women and not one of them ever accused me if being inappropriate.
So you claim, “Lowrance.”
Lowrance
Star A

Post by Lowrance »

Kishkumen wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:31 am
Lowrance wrote:
Thank you for proving my point! I did fire 20 women and not one of them ever accused me if being inappropriate.
So you claim, “Lowrance.”
How many women accused you of being inappropriate?
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Lowrance wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:33 am
What does it matter? Are you trying to argue that the existence of a single accusation, regardless of its merit, warrants a multi-year smear campaign against a person?
Lowrance
Star A

Post by Lowrance »

Kishkumen wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:36 am
Lowrance wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:33 am
What does it matter? Are you trying to argue that the existence of a single accusation, regardless of its merit, warrants a multi-year smear campaign against a person?
Therefore, none is your answer, no women have accused you, right? We're not talking about a single woman with a grudge against John or a couple of his friends who have their own personal reasons for wanting revenge on him. There are 19 women involved, and I'm willing to bet that the majority of them did not know each other prior to the time when there was discussion about making this letter public.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Lowrance wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:27 am

- Doc
Thank you for proving my point! I did fire 20 women and not one of them ever accused me of being inappropriate towards them.
But, you don’t support women. You took everything they had to offer, and then cut them loose when you were done with them. Typical man using women and then discarding them when they don’t give you what they want. I bet if we were to talk to them they’d have plenty of juicy insights with regard to working for Bing Bong the Ding Dong.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.