Making Covenants

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
MG 2.0
God

Re: Making Covenants

Post by MG 2.0 »

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:30 am
Faith gets you to post topics on books you haven't read, studies you didn't investigate, and positions any decent person can see are morally bankrupt.
Again, wow. I’m not going to even count this as worthy of a reply.

Best wishes, honor, in the life you have chosen. I do hope it’s working and will continue to work for you for the remainder of your life.

Happiness is the goal we all seek for. Good luck in your personal quest.

I mean that. 🙂

Regards,
MG
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Until the next book/study/scandal, MG.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:58 am
MG luxuriates in a flawed epistemology, which for him is nothing more than an endless special pleading argument - that his beliefs are special in the sense that they can't be challenged by conventional logic and reasoning. Obviously feelings are not a reliable pathway to truth, but he uses them to codify his cognitive bias as truth. It’s probably the worst epistemology you can have.

How else can one believe in iStones, the ridiculous Book of Abraham, a church that covers for known child rapists, endless contradictions, obvious financial fraud committed by ‘apostles’ and the First Presidency, the denial of Christ’s atonement to children, the bartering of girls and women - the former being married off to crusty old men as young teens, the use of black slaves as tithing, anachronisms in the Book of Mormon, and literally hundreds of problematic proclamations, policies, and procedures. The Mormon cult is not just a fraud, but it’s an obvious fraud.

Making covenants.

What a stupid thing to even say. What an even more stupid thing to say when you know the Mormon cult is a sham; not even the leadership cares about the rules.

Covenants. -_-

And yet, the shill just spams away. Week after week, despite the master classes that have been afforded him here. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t care. He just blithely scrolls past posts, and repeats himself like the dumb damned muppet he is.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:39 am
Yeah, MG. What book did you say you were going to finish reading again? You know, the one you said you were ten pages or so in?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:45 am
honorentheos wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:39 am
Yeah, MG. What book did you say you were going to finish reading again? You know, the one you said you were ten pages or so in?

- Doc
God Will Prevail. Author: Kerry Muhlestein. On page twenty four. I’ve been sidetracked reading Fairytale by Stephen King. Par for the course. But I’m moving through Muhlestein’s book slowly but surely. As I’ve mentioned I typically have a stack of books that I’m reading concurrently.

Thanks for your interest in my reading habits.

Also reading Zane Grey: The Great Trek. Lots of books out there!

The perception that I don’t actually read the material that I reference to is completely over blown. I guess with the intent to make me look inferior to the folks here who are so well read. 😉😄

I get sidetracked by podcasts also. Just listened to Michael Shermer’s latest.

What do you have in your wallet?

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:43 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:45 am

- Doc
God Will Prevail. Author: Kerry Muhlestein. On page twenty four. I’ve been sidetracked reading Fairytale by Stephen King. Par for the course. But I’m moving through Muhlestein’s book slowly but surely. As I’ve mentioned I typically have a stack of books that I’m reading concurrently.

Thanks for your interest in my reading habits.

Also reading Zane Grey: The Great Trek. Lots of books out there!

The perception that I don’t actually read the material that I reference to is completely over blown. I guess with the intent to make me look inferior to the folks here who are so well read. 😉😄

I get sidetracked by podcasts also. Just listened to Michael Shermer’s latest.

What do you have in your wallet?

Regards,
MG
Hoped this helped Doc. You have a tendency to make accusations and disparaging remarks. As I then answer the call to at least give some answer to quell your fears, you then ignore my response until the next time you are heated and find a release in going the ‘scumbag’ route rather than simply ‘loving your neighbor’ and giving them the benefit of a doubt.

But if that floats your boat…happy sailing. If indeed that makes you happy.

Regards,
MG
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

You’re an idiot. What kicked this off was this:
I know it might be asking a lot, but I would recommend that you pick up Muhlestein’s book, God Will Prevail. Many of your questions would be answered. This guy is an academic. He’s not writing a ‘fluff’ piece.
It comes out you only read ten pages. And then you now claim to have read 24. -_-

Imagine recommending a book you haven’t read, and then it comes out later the book is so goddamn boring and inane you can only bring yourself to read a few pages.

You’re a human own-goal.

- Doc
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:08 pm

Imagine recommending a book you haven’t read, and then it comes out later the book is so…boring and inane you can only bring yourself to read a few pages.
I’ll definitely let you know if that’s the case. Thanks for your continued interest, albeit with the intent to backbite and misrepresent.

Best wishes.

Regards,
MG
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

MG 2.0 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:12 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:08 pm

Imagine recommending a book you haven’t read, and then it comes out later the book is so…boring and inane you can only bring yourself to read a few pages.
I’ll definitely let you know if that’s the case. Thanks for your continued interest, albeit with the intent to backbite and misrepresent.

Best wishes.

Regards,
MG
Misrepresent what? You hadn’t read the book you recommended would “answer questions.” <- that was deception on your part, to give the untrue impression you had read it. And then you purported to have read 10 pages, and then a whopping 14 more pages over the course of a month. It was so boring you decided to purportedly read other books #doubt, by the way.

Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism, and MG constantly lies. Because he’s a dishonest person, and Mormonism amplifies those traits, MG constantly spews untruths about studies, or books, or articles he’s read. He gets fact-checked all the time, but because he’s a sociopath he forges right ahead with little thought to his behavior or the damage it does to Mormonism. MG, you lie constantly, in virtually all of its forms. It’s bananas.

- Doc
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:26 pm
MG, you lie constantly, in virtually all of its forms.
You’re a troll.

Your desire is to leave a wake of misrepresentation and innuendo so as to tear down the beliefs and practices of the CofJCofLDS and its members.

You are an anti-Mormon of the first degree. You are a bigot.

I only have contempt for you and your lies.

You have little or no desire to enter into civil/honest conversation. You are jaded and uncompromising.

What redeeming value you add to any conversation is little or none.

Hmmm…did I make myself clear? 😉😂

Regards,
MG