Re: Toxicity....... You're Welcome

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Salvete wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:04 am
drumdude wrote:
DCP can explain to you everything that is wrong with the Maxwell Institute after they fired him.

My understanding from what he says is that the MI is essentially a LGBT activist group now.
It always comes back to DCP for you, doesn’t it?
He’s a lolcow.

You milk them.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

I’ll elaborate for shades.

“A lolcow is a person you get extensive laughs from, who doesn't know they are being made fun of. They can often think they are admired for what they are doing, but secretly are being laughed at constantly.”

Not to mention DCP is the only LDS apologist who bothers to engage with critics. I would much prefer a more serious person than DCP, but he’s who we get.

No one else wants to stand up for Mormonism on a daily basis. It’s a really crappy job.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Salvete wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:04 am
drumdude wrote:
DCP can explain to you everything that is wrong with the Maxwell Institute after they fired him.

My understanding from what he says is that the MI is essentially a LGBT activist group now.
It always comes back to DCP for you, doesn’t it?
Are you suggesting that DCP won’t be one of the more informed individuals, as regards the MI?
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Sledge only does drive by posts, he doesn’t engage.
Salvete
CTR A

Post by Salvete »

canpakes wrote: Are you suggesting that DCP won’t be one of the more informed individuals, as regards the MI?
Well he hasn’t been involved with it in like 10 years, so how would he know anything about it?
From the end spring new beginnings.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Has JPatterson been flaming the fires of Rosebud's delusions again?

Kishkumen sounds wise in suggesting Rosebud put John Dehlin behind her (hey get your mind out of the gutter, this is a family message board).

Why not offer to co-host a Mormon-related podcast with Jenn Kamp, and perhaps set up an international venue of speaking events that you could headline? Perhaps share a by-line with Peggy Fletcher Stack until you are able to point out to the Huntsman Family that Peggy illegally inserts Johanine commas into her text.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Salvete wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:42 am
canpakes wrote: Are you suggesting that DCP won’t be one of the more informed individuals, as regards the MI?
Well he hasn’t been involved with it in like 10 years, so how would he know anything about it?
You need to stay well informed in order to stage a coup. Who knows when a Maxwellian may say something that would inflame one of the Brethren? That is when an aging network of loyal combatants must spring into action to penetrate the Brethren Bubble and let them know of this misdeed. Then have Louis Midgley spring into action and bombard them with both telegrams and letters via the Pony Express.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
IHAQ
God

Post by IHAQ »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:23 pm
I believe Rosebud is the one making the assertion. Perhaps she’ll be good enough to share how she, uh, made it happen, if you ask politely?

- Doc
You're quite right, but I was wondering if anyone else might have known what she was going on about when claiming that.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Rosebud wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:56 pm
To the toxic posters: you obviously don't believe in women... or believe them. Who among you would imagine that it was actually a woman who was a catalyst for some of your greatest successes?
What were our greatest successes, and in what way were you a catalyst? Please be specific.
Again, it was my skilled work, not John's, that was influential in supporting you as you took on the mopologists in 2011 and 2012. Yes, my work: a woman's work. Women can actually be very capable people, even when we happen to be born Mormon.
That last sentence is not in dispute, but what does your mere gender have to do with the work you did?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024