Since 2015, Mexico Is Losing 50 Wards A Year

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Nimrod
Star B

Re: Since 2015, Mexico Is Losing 50 Wards A Year

Post by Nimrod »

Any idea if the loss of wards translates into a loss of tithing revenues for the COB?
Apologists try to shill an explanation to questioning members as though science and reason really explain and buttress their professed faith. It [sic] does not. By definition, faith is the antithesis of science and reason. Apologetics is a further deception by faith peddlers to keep power and influence.
Rivendale
God

Post by Rivendale »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:37 am
Mormon Stories just aired a whistleblower Mexican Bishop who discussed the quite *serious* issues with the church lying like crazy and the people are just getting fed up with it all. I mean Mormonism is deception on steroids these days! First child sexual abuse through leaders in private, then the huge money, now the SEC law breaking, and now statistics lying and the church not getting the actual real picture in Salt Lake City. What next?!?
What was really unsettling in that interview was the disclosure of meeting attendance worldwide. The church knows by monday morning exactly how many (some by name) people attended sacrement and individual meetings. That is some really creepy stuff.
Salvete
CTR A

Post by Salvete »

At this rate, they’ll be paying you 10% to not join the church!
From the end spring new beginnings.
Nimrod
Star B

Post by Nimrod »

Salvete wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:59 am
Should I provide the LDS church with my bank routing and account numbers so that can do direct deposits to pay me 10% not to re-join?
Apologists try to shill an explanation to questioning members as though science and reason really explain and buttress their professed faith. It [sic] does not. By definition, faith is the antithesis of science and reason. Apologetics is a further deception by faith peddlers to keep power and influence.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Nimrod wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:43 pm
Salvete wrote:
Should I provide the LDS church with my bank routing and account numbers so that can do direct deposits to pay me 10% not to re-join?
I'm down!
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Nimrod wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:43 pm
Salvete wrote:
Also advise the church that you will expect the prophet to come for tithing-return settlement near year end, so that he can declare that you have been paid a full 10%. His Temple Recommend will not be renewed otherwise!
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!