Shulem cracks the code for The Book of Lehi/116 Lost Pages!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Shulem cracks the code for The Book of Lehi/116 Lost Pages!!

Post by Shulem »

Ok, the lights came on and the curtain lifted and I got a freaking revelation. I just cracked the code for the 116 pages given to Harris and how it relates to the second telling or the account Smith later gave to Cowdery in a second edition of the origin story of the Book of Mormon and the imagined colonization on the land of promise!

Folks, this is going to be so good and I can't wait to collect my thoughts and produce a new thread up in the Celestial Forum where I will blow the lid off with my new understanding of how and what JOSEPH SMITH was really up to. OMFG!

I've figured it out. This is going to be a game changer, people. Buckle up and get ready for a ride that will shock you.

:idea:

O for God's sake, where to start? This is amazing...
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem cracks the code for The Book of Lehi/116 Lost Pages!!

Post by Shulem »

I am pleased to announce the INTRODUCTION to a new thread in the Celestial Forum concerning the fraudulent makings of the Book of Mormon is now available for you to read and judge for yourself.

I hope you find what I will be expressing therein to be informative and enlightening.

Book of Lehi and the 116-page Manuscript

Enjoy! And bookmark the thread so you don't fall behind!

The days of a historical belief in the Book of Mormon are numbered, literally numbered!
Salvete
CTR A

Post by Salvete »

Don Bradley already did this.

You’re basically nightlion for Egypt stuff.

Does anyone cite your writings anywhere else?
From the end spring new beginnings.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Salvete wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:30 pm

I've not read Bradley's book which I assume is written from a faithful perspective in defending Joseph Smith's work. I have little interest in reading materials produced by those who are blinded by the craftiness of faithfulness or who seek to maintain the integrity of the Book of Mormon on grounds that it's historic and authentic. But with that said, I trust his book is accurate and reflects a great deal of scholarly perspective. But, he's within the box the Church has set and therefore he is limited.

Me nightlion? YOU, Salvete are an ugly looking jackass!

Whether my writings are cited or not makes no difference to me. I don't give a rat's ass.

There.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Salvete wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:30 pm

As an irritant, you are spreading your phytotoxins on the wrong tree.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Salvete
CTR A

Post by Salvete »

Moksha wrote: As an irritant, you are spreading your phytotoxins on the wrong tree.
Well that’s not very nice “penguin of peace.”

I was curious who had cited Shulem’s scholarship since that is the standard by which this board determines who is a legitimate scholar or not (see Gadianton’s Nibley comments).
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Salvete wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:48 am
Moksha wrote: As an irritant, you are spreading your phytotoxins on the wrong tree.
Well that’s not very nice “penguin of peace.”

I was curious who had cited Shulem’s scholarship since that is the standard by which this board determines who is a legitimate scholar or not (see Gadianton’s Nibley comments).

No, that is not necessarily the standard by all members of this board and for all circumstances involving scholarly studies. But, in case you need know, I have been cited plenty of times.

Frankly, I consider a lack of citations and refutations as my ultimate achievement in getting one over on the apologists. They can't take me on. They dare not try because they know I will kick their asses. So, silence from them about me is golden.
Salvete
CTR A

Post by Salvete »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:42 pm

I've not read Bradley's book which I assume is written from a faithful perspective in defending Joseph Smith's work. I have little interest in reading materials produced by those who are blinded by the craftiness of faithfulness or who seek to maintain the integrity of the Book of Mormon on grounds that it's historic and authentic.
So, plugging your ears and saying “la la la la” because you’ve already made up your mind, eh?
But with that said, I trust his book is accurate and reflects a great deal of scholarly perspective. But, he's within the box the Church has set and therefore he is limited.
Okay. You’re exactly the same, dude. Why should anyone listen to you?
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Salvete wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:00 am
Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:42 pm

I've not read Bradley's book which I assume is written from a faithful perspective in defending Joseph Smith's work. I have little interest in reading materials produced by those who are blinded by the craftiness of faithfulness or who seek to maintain the integrity of the Book of Mormon on grounds that it's historic and authentic.
So, plugging your ears and saying “la la la la” because you’ve already made up your mind, eh?
But with that said, I trust his book is accurate and reflects a great deal of scholarly perspective. But, he's within the box the Church has set and therefore he is limited.
Okay. You’re exactly the same, dude. Why should anyone listen to you?

Listen up, turd-face. I don't need you to tell me squat. I've studied the Book of Mormon for over 50 years and have come to my conclusions based on my own studies and by gleaning information from others as I felt appropriate to the cause.

Why should anyone listen to me? Read my materials and see for yourself. I am not the same as others.

YOU are punk. Piss off.

:evil:
Salvete
CTR A

Post by Salvete »

Shulem wrote:

Listen up, turd-face. I don't need you to tell me squat. I've studied the Book of Mormon for over 50 years and have come to my conclusions based on my own studies and by gleaning information from others as I felt appropriate to the cause.

Why should anyone listen to me? Read my materials and see for yourself. I am not the same as others.

YOU are punk. Piss off.

:evil:

“I do my own research”

🧙