Shulem cracks the code for The Book of Lehi/116 Lost Pages!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Re: Shulem cracks the code for The Book of Lehi/116 Lost Pages!!

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Shulem wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 12:40 am
I don't know of any reviews to Bradley's book but I'm going to see it through to the end.

I'm glad you've been entertained. Do ya think Bradley will pop into this thread and say something? I'm only halfway through the book and so anything can I happen.
I wouldn't venture a guess. I don't know Bradley at all but I understand he occasionally posts here.
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem cracks the code for The Book of Lehi/116 Lost Pages!!

Post by Shulem »

Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 10:23 pm
Shulem wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 12:40 am
I don't know of any reviews to Bradley's book but I'm going to see it through to the end.

I'm glad you've been entertained. Do ya think Bradley will pop into this thread and say something? I'm only halfway through the book and so anything can I happen.
I wouldn't venture a guess. I don't know Bradley at all but I understand he occasionally posts here.

Don frequents this board and I've gone over some of his work in the past: Kinderhook Plates and Don Bradley

Don has always been cordial and friendly towards me both publicly and in private messages. I have no ill feelings towards him personally. But I do speak my mind and am quick to point out fault if and when I see it.