SeN Feasts On Hypocrisy And Beef Pizza

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Re: SeN Feasts On Hypocrisy And Beef Pizza

Post by drumdude »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:17 am
Why is Sledge such a homer for Dowsin’ Dan?
All the cool kids are doing it.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

“PP” wrote: Repeating your assertion doesn't make it true.

The fallacious claim made by Daniel Peterson's Malevolent Stalker that I'm Stephen Smoot is based entirely on the coincidence that both Smoot and I both use the same company that anonymizes our website domain information. Hundreds of thousands of sites use this same company.

It's like claiming that I'm Stephen Smoot because he and I both drive the same make of automobile. It's that stupid.
In Peter Pan’s mind, this question is plaguing the minds of the “obsession board” night and day.

The sad reality is his blog is even more obscure than SeN. It might get some actual attention if he stood behind it with his name. I guess the heartlanders have more guts than the mezoamericans.
master_dc
Star B

Post by master_dc »

I haven't visited Neville's fan club site in quite some time. I wonder if they received an email from the Disney legal team, it appears they have removed all the images from the Peter Pan animated film.

Does DCP refer to the Neville Neville land blog as the Jonathan Neville Stalker Site?
master_dc
Star B

Post by master_dc »

Salvete wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:22 am
Gadianton wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:17 am
wow, but Peter Pan doesn't have the spirit of contention? lol.

SeN is the very definition of "the spirit of contention" -- wouldn't you agree, Salvete?
Naw, it’s just some rando’s blog. Who cares? Ignore it, I do.
I mean, DCP cares. He is the only reason most of us have ever heard of that site. Watching the heartlanders and DCPs crew battle it out is a the equivalent of watching Trekies debate wannabe Jedis. Entertaining at times, but glad I don't care enough to get involved.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

This Neville Neville Land business is exactly the kind of popcorn entertainment that I hang around online LDSism for.

The accusations of anti-Semitism?

Last edited by Kishkumen on Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Doctor Scratch
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

Post by Doctor Scratch »

drumdude wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:46 am
“PP” wrote: Repeating your assertion doesn't make it true.

The fallacious claim made by Daniel Peterson's Malevolent Stalker that I'm Stephen Smoot is based entirely on the coincidence that both Smoot and I both use the same company that anonymizes our website domain information. Hundreds of thousands of sites use this same company.

It's like claiming that I'm Stephen Smoot because he and I both drive the same make of automobile. It's that stupid.
In Peter Pan’s mind, this question is plaguing the minds of the “obsession board” night and day.

The sad reality is his blog is even more obscure than SeN. It might get some actual attention if he stood behind it with his name. I guess the heartlanders have more guts than the mezoamericans.
No: the idea that Peter Pan = Smoot is based primarily on the "coincidence" that both he and Smoot have a virtually identical writing style, *and* they are obsessed with trashing the Heartlanders, *and* they both have an unhealthy view of DCP as a role model, *and*, yes, they both used the same Canadian web service. So, it's more like saying that he's Smoot because he and Pan "both drive the same make of automobile," *and* they listen to the same music, *and* their license plate is exactly the same, *and* they sport the same dorky, bug-eyed demeanor.
"If, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:57 pm
No: the idea that Peter Pan = Smoot is based primarily on the "coincidence" that both he and Smoot have a virtually identical writing style, *and* they are obsessed with trashing the Heartlanders, *and* they both have an unhealthy view of DCP as a role model, *and*, yes, they both used the same Canadian web service. So, it's more like saying that he's Smoot because he and Pan "both drive the same make of automobile," *and* they listen to the same music, *and* their license plate is exactly the same, *and* they sport the same dorky, bug-eyed demeanor.
If Richard Nygren is fake, then this would be the absolute worst thing, or one of the worst things, the Mopologists have ever done. I am not buying it. I cannot believe that white Mopologists would impersonate an African American Latter-day Saint. That is incomprehensible to me.
Last edited by Kishkumen on Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:08 pm
Doctor Scratch wrote:
If Richard Nygren is fake, then this would be the absolute worst thing, or one of the worst things, the Mopologists have ever done. I am not buying it. I cannot believe that white Mopologists would impersonal an African American Latter-day Saint. That is incomprehensible to me.
I don’t see any Richard Nygren (black man from Alabama) footprint on the Internet.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor Scratch
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

Post by Doctor Scratch »

Kishkumen wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:
If Richard Nygren is fake, then this would be the absolute worst thing, or one of the worst things, the Mopologists have ever done. I am not buying it. I cannot believe that white Mopologists would impersonal an African American Latter-day Saint. That is incomprehensible to me.
Dr. Peterson has said—multiple times—that he knows who Peter Pan actually is. By remaining silent, he’s helping to perpetuate what Smoot and Boylan said: I.e., that Pan is “Richard Nygren.” DCP could easily clear all this up by saying whether he knows a Black Latter-day Saint by that name or not.
"If, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Kishkumen wrote:
It's as if Pahoran and Kemara were the same poster and were offered to advance LDS apologetics.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace