Richard Nygren, “one of the only African-American apologists,” Comes to DCP’s Aid

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Re: Richard Nygren, “one of the only African-American apologists,” Comes to DCP’s Aid

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Kishkumen wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:12 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:03 am
I have it on good authority Rian Nelson and Jonathan Neville are now aware of Mike Parker’s deception along with DCP’s enabling.

- Doc
Interesting. I wonder what they will do with this information.
There are several legal remedies they would have against Mike Parker. If Mike has half a brain cell, he will immediately take down his website and pray that Rian and Jonathan are more Christlike than he has been.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
drumdude
God

Re: Richard Nygren, “one of the only African-American apologists,” Comes to DCP’s Aid

Post by drumdude »

A good primer on Mike Parker’s ideas, at least as of 2015

https://youtu.be/c0e2CB99I_w
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:48 pm
And has Kiwi, the anonymous coward, excoriated Mike Parker, the Hurricane West Stake Adult Religion Class teacher for being an anonymous coward?

- Doc
Kiwi in his guise as Pahoran probably remembers his own transformation into Maori Kemara at the MAD board.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace