“Peter Pan” is Unmasked as Mike Parker

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: “Peter Pan” is Unmasked as Mike Parker

Post by Marcus »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:38 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:31 pm

I'm guessing they realized cutting it looked worse than leaving it in.
Sorry, Marcus. I misread your question. It wasn’t back when I watched a couple hours ago.
No prob, i'm just glad drumdude grabbed it. Quick thinking.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

It’s guaranteed that any time a Mormon apologist opens their mouth they’re going to lie or hide in some way.

I’m not even surprised anymore.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:16 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:38 pm
Sorry, Marcus. I misread your question. It wasn’t back when I watched a couple hours ago.
No prob, i'm just glad drumdude grabbed it. Quick thinking.
Yep. Kudos drumdude.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Drumdude is knocking it out of the park.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

I’m going to be the first anti-Mormon to make it to the S tier of Boylan’s tier list:

https://youtu.be/df7KteFr9E0
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

From the transcript, how Boylan came up with the first name of his fictional black lds apologist and why he's male:
...and it was like this really uh this there was this a girl from the south of the US called Rochelle
1:13:09
it's like that's a very random name but I taught like instead look inside Rochelle maybe go with Richard or some
1:13:16
other male name because I think there's a rule on the internet if you don't know the gender of someone you're interacting
1:13:22
with nine times out of ten it's male I think there's something about law uh of the internet there so but I'm also
1:13:29
talking about Latter-Day Saint apologists here of which yeah 99.875 or male so you know yeah...
:roll:
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

So, as far as I can tell the final upload does NOT include the Kraus detail where Parker explains how the Interpreter twice published the 'inside' joke, in which Kraus thanked both Mike Parker, and 'peter pan,' for assistance and support with reviews of Neville material? This is found in drumdude's preserved clip, from the original upload. why was it removed?
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:33 pm
So, as far as I can tell the final upload does NOT include the Kraus detail where Parker explains how the Interpreter twice published the 'inside' joke, in which Kraus thanked both Mike Parker, and 'peter pan,' for assistance and support with reviews of Neville material? This is found in drumdude's preserved clip, from the original upload. why was it removed?
Yep he cut it out about 50 minutes after posting it. Who knows. Perhaps DCP sent them a frantic text asking them politely not to drag Interpreter into it.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

drumdude wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:36 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:33 pm
Yep he cut it out about 50 minutes after posting it. Who knows. Perhaps DCP sent them a frantic text asking them politely not to drag Interpreter into it.
Can someone tell Mike Parker to stay off the internet for a couple of weeks? He's not doing well.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

From NNL:
I trust, however, that honest people of good will—among whom I count many of my readers—will be interested in hearing how this blog began and why it exists in the first place.

As I mentioned in this interview, I tried to be accurate and fair when I described the beliefs and arguments of Jonathan Neville and others in the Heartland movement. If anything I said was inaccurate, please leave a comment below and offer a correction.

—Mike Parker [“Peter Pan”]
Honest? Good will? You’re a joke, Peter Pan. And Boylan cutting out pertinent information from your “interview” with him is pathetic and cowardly.

damned Mormons … just apologize already for your bad behavior.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.