“Peter Pan” is Unmasked as Mike Parker

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Re: “Peter Pan” is Unmasked as Mike Parker

Post by Philo Sofee »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:15 pm
I’m starting a new blog called “Mike Parker’s Tiny Peter Pan”

It’s just a lighthearted play on his name and shouldn’t be misinterpreted as an attack on Mike.
You can help establish its authenticity by calling it Peter Pan Pan's Peter, which gives an authentic chiasmus very similar to ancient Hebrew chiasmus which will bolster Peter Pan's credibility.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:59 pm
In anticipation of Bill’s podcast tomorrow I took a look at Mike “Peter Pan” Parker’s hate blog, Neville Neville-Land today. Lo and behold he and Stephen “Captain Hook” Smoot are back to savaging Jonathan Neville. So, apparently Russell M. Nelson’s plea to members to bury their muskets or whatever had a lasting impact on the Mopologists for, what, two weeks?

In typical weasel-faced nitpicking, “Peter Pan” Parker nitpicks every little thing about Neville’s recent post on his own blog, and lionizes everything the Mopes do while also conveniently reaching out to “Captain Hook” Smoot for his own comments about Neville.

Mike Parker has made it abundantly clear he’s not interested in apologizing for his various duplicities, his hate blog, making amends to a fellow Latter-day Saint, and leading a better life iaw Russell M. Nelson’s counsel. He’s only interested in contention.

- Doc
Appeasing Daniel C. Peterson is vastly more important to the Mopes than following their own "Christ-centered" prophet. After all, Peterson's assurance is their salvation not that dude from way back when saying who knows what recorded who cares where.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:07 pm
drumdude wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:15 pm
I’m starting a new blog called “Mike Parker’s Tiny Peter Pan”

It’s just a lighthearted play on his name and shouldn’t be misinterpreted as an attack on Mike.
You can help establish its authenticity by calling it Peter Pan Pan's Peter, which gives an authentic chiasmus very similar to ancient Hebrew chiasmus which will bolster Peter Pan's credibility.
Or, hear me out... Peter PanS Pan's Peter. just a thought.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:44 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:07 pm

:lol:
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:45 pm
Marcus wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:44 pm
And, by parker's own rules, no ad hom.

Everytime peter pans pan's peter, it has to be relevant. Irrelevant panning? Banned for irrelevance.

(I, accordingly, may be straying away from chiasmus; and chiasmus from wayward straying may be banned. According to I.)
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:52 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:45 pm

Everytime peter pans pan's peter, it has to be relevant. Irrelevant panning? Banned for irrelevance.

(I, accordingly, may be straying away from chiasmus; and chiasmus from wayward straying may be banned. According to I.)
Clever you are; are you clever... !I like this; this I like!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:57 pm
Marcus wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:52 pm

Thank you for laughing at my dumb jokes. There is, literally, not one person in my immediate physical circles who knows what it was like to grow up fully immersed in our crazy Mormon cultish ways, and I bite my tongue a lot in real life, knowing they won't get my jokes and even comments, and so I feel very, very lonely, at times. My background indoctrination is still so fully present in virtually every aspect of my life even as I use every resource possible to overcome it, which, apropos of another thread, is how I know the Mormon church is a cult. :twisted:

I sincerely appreciate coming here and having friends like you who get me, and who are willing to laugh along. Thank you, my friend, thank you, thank you, thank you.
:D :D :D
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:52 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:57 pm
Thank you for laughing at my dumb jokes. There is, literally, not one person in my immediate physical circles who knows what it was like to grow up fully immersed in our crazy Mormon cultish ways, and I bite my tongue a lot in real life, knowing they won't get my jokes and even comments, and so I feel very, very lonely, at times. My background indoctrination is still so fully present in virtually every aspect of my life even as I use every resource possible to overcome it, which, apropos of another thread, is how I know the Mormon church is a cult. :twisted:

I sincerely appreciate coming here and having friends like you who get me, and who are willing to laugh along. Thank you, my friend, thank you, thank you, thank you.
:D :D :D
Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! 8-) :D
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Where is the link to the Mormon Discussions podcast on Peter Pan???

Found it. Live today at 4 PM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhu3TSjDHj0
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:25 pm
Where is the link to the Mormon Discussions podcast on Peter Pan???

Found it. Live today at 4 PM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhu3TSjDHj0
I can’t wait for these guys to take that door donkey to the woodshed.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.