“Peter Pan” is Unmasked as Mike Parker

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Re: “Peter Pan” is Unmasked as Mike Parker

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:29 pm
The La Verkin Hot Springs (also known as La Verkin Sulphur Springs, Dixie Hot Springs or Pah Tempe) is a natural spring located on the Virgin River on the boundary between Hurricane and La Verkin https://www.wcwcd.org/infrastructure/ho ... Fahrenheit
Is Parker still pretending to be a black mopologist from Alabama?
It could be that Mike Parker just really identifies with the black community in Hurricane.

This is not an unknown phenomena:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... hite-black
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
MormonDiscussionInc
Sunbeam

Post by MormonDiscussionInc »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:46 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:49 pm
But dang that clever Everybody Wang Chung, he made up Nygren, fed disinformation to Boylan, created a profile for Nygren that just coincidentally matched a profile Parker created for himself, and then, by an amazing coincidence, it turns out Parker actually was PP.

Dude has superpowers.
Yes, admittedly it was one of my best achievements. It almost ranks up there with the time I broke into Bill Hamblin's home and stole the only copy of the 2nd Watson Letter.

Does anyone have Robert Boylan's email address? I want to send him what DCP is alleging and see if he will clarify the whole Richard Nygren dirty, nasty and filthy affair so DCP can publicly issue an apology to me.
By the way when RFM (Consiglieri) and I covered the 2nd Watson Letter, I had a listener who knows Watson personally and Watson who is still alive confirmed there was no second letter.
Mormon Discussion Inc is a non-profit that seeks to help others deconstruct unhealthy systems and reconstruct their lives One Episode At a Time MormonDiscussionPodcast.org
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:49 pm
But dang that clever Everybody Wang Chung, he made up Nygren, fed disinformation to Boylan, created a profile for Nygren that just coincidentally matched a profile Parker created for himself, and then, by an amazing coincidence, it turns out Parker actually was PP.

Dude has superpowers.
Yes, admittedly it was one of my best achievements. It almost ranks up there with the time I broke into Bill Hamblin's home and stole the only copy of the 2nd Watson Letter.

Does anyone have Robert Boylan's email address? I want to send him what DCP is alleging and see if he will clarify the whole Richard Nygren dirty, nasty and filthy affair so DCP can publicly issue an apology to me.
Here you go:

ScripturalMormonism@gmail.com

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:36 pm

Here you go:

- Doc
That would be a nice loose end to tie up. I hope he responds.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:58 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:36 pm

Here you go:

- Doc
That would be a nice loose end to tie up. I hope he responds.
How long can you hold your breath? :lol:

I think he would have to throw someone under the bus to adequately respond.
Doctor Scratch
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

Post by Doctor Scratch »

MormonDiscussionInc wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:31 pm

By the way when RFM (Consiglieri) and I covered the 2nd Watson Letter, I had a listener who knows Watson personally and Watson who is still alive confirmed there was no second letter.
LOL! Classic. Revisiting some of that old stuff reminded me just how dishonest Bill Hamblin could be. When DCP posted his correspondence with Hamblin, Hamblin claimed that he'd been given the 2nd Watson Letter *before* the 1st Letter had even been written! These guys cannot even keep their lies straight.
"If, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:29 pm
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:31 pm

LOL! Classic. Revisiting some of that old stuff reminded me just how dishonest Bill Hamblin could be. When DCP posted his correspondence with Hamblin, Hamblin claimed that he'd been given the 2nd Watson Letter *before* the 1st Letter had even been written! These guys cannot even keep their lies straight.
They have gotten very good at following their beloved prophet even Joseph the Smith...
MormonDiscussionInc
Sunbeam

Post by MormonDiscussionInc »

Mike Parker has gone into my old place of employment and has demanded I take down my Facebook post claiming my is borderline libel. And That I need to issue a retraction and a apology. He Claims I called him a racist which I didn't do.

But to better understand the connection

Source (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6bJyjU-bc&t=322s )

I am curious about where Robert Boylan on this clip gets the information that

he says Richard Nygren "is one of only a few African-American apologists; he lives in Birmingham, Alabama"?
and where does he get that Richard Nygren is the persona behind https://www.nevillenevilleland.com/ ?
Mormon Discussion Inc is a non-profit that seeks to help others deconstruct unhealthy systems and reconstruct their lives One Episode At a Time MormonDiscussionPodcast.org
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:24 pm
Mike Parker has gone into my old place of employment and has demanded I take down my Facebook post claiming my is borderline libel. And That I need to issue a retraction and a apology. He Claims I called him a racist which I didn't do.

he says Richard Nygren "is one of only a few African-American apologists; he lives in Birmingham, Alabama"?
and where does he get that Richard Nygren is the persona behind https://www.nevillenevilleland.com/ ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Only apologists are so terrified of differing opinions. He's a real piece of work he is.... And now that I know your boss, that would have been a BLAST to be a fly on the wall to listen to that exchange....
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:24 pm

LOL!!!!!! Mike Parker has thin skin. For years he has libeled others while hiding behind the pseudonymous "Peter Pan." Now that Dr. Scratch has exposed him he is going into damage control mode.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014