Secular folks should worry.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
MG 2.0
God

Re: Secular folks should worry.

Post by MG 2.0 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:55 pm
You get to make bigoted statements here. I get to call them out.
And yes, you get to call out anything you consider to be bigoted. Sort of like all the racists there are running around. But you have to fit a certain stereotype. Be white.

I’m sure that I fit a certain stereotype in your mind and you’ll find every reason in the book to appeal to that label. Which you have. Just as some people will find each and every reason to call a white person a racist.

But the fact is, there are black folks that are just as racist as any white honky person who IS a racist. And there are people who don’t believe in a God who are just as bigoted and narrow minded as the next guy.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, isn’t it? 😉

You can say anything you want. Even if it’s not true. AND get away with it.

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

malkie wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:11 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:27 pm

Nope. Malkie's words themselves are pretty clear. If they want to point out other examples, they are free to do.
Nitpick - as far as I know, it doesn't matter how much straw you have, you can't make hay with it.

That said - nahhhh - I'm just fed up. Can't be bothered any more with certain posters. Not just this thread.
You’re funny. I could easily say the same thing. But I don’t. I put up with some posters rain or shine.

Not always pleasant, but it’s doable.

Of the posters here, honestly, you are one of those that I enjoy reading. I guess it’s a thing of non mutual appreciation. 🙂

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:59 pm

Bravo. Full on DARVO and stuck the landing.
I have no idea what you are talking about or referring to. I guess that’s both good and bad.

We must run around with a different circle of friends. Oh yeah, we do.

Your friends are right here. 😉 Isn’t that a comfort?

Regards,
MG
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:15 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
And yes, you get to call out anything you consider to be bigoted. Sort of like all the racists there are running around. But you have to fit a certain stereotype. Be white.
oh my.
I’m sure that I fit a certain stereotype in your mind and you’ll find every reason in the book to appeal to that label. Which you have. Just as some people will find each and every reason to call a white person a racist.
Oh look, you manage to say something even worse.
But the fact is, there are black folks that are just as racist as any white honky person who IS a racist.
Wow. This is unbelievable. You are just determined to outdo yourself today.

You are a bigot. Through and through. This entire post of yours is sickening.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:

But the fact is, there are black folks that are just as racist as any white honky person who IS a racist. And there are people who don’t believe in a God who are just as bigoted and narrow minded as the next guy.

Regards,
MG
Whataboutism noted.

Inability to admit that had you spoken the exact same words about black people and the way that blacks people think, the bigotry would be apparent, even to you, noted.

Desperate attempt to talk about anything other than your own words, noted.

Only one of us has attacked the other based on “stereotypes.” That would be you. That would also be bigotry.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:34 am
MG 2.0 wrote:

oh my.
But the fact is, there are black folks that are just as racist as any white honky person who IS a racist.

Well, the mask dropped a long time ago, but I’d say he just threw it in the trash since there’s no coming back from this thread.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:13 pm
Maybe, just maybe, the whacko is the guy who confuses having his words criticized on a message board with the Nuremberg trials.

Just saying.
You are ‘full on’ today, mister. Judge and jury. It’s a thrill, ain’t it? An ego check might be in order.

Criticize away if it does something for you.

Cheap shots don’t cost you a thing.

And you are right, this is just a small little board in the backwaters of the internet. But I know there are souls out there that want fair and balanced views and then have an opportunity to stand things up against each other and decide what’s true and what’s false.

Relativism doesn’t provide that. Never will. Piecemeal truth is partial truth.

But it can get you by. Until you find that it doesn’t. I truly believe that in the back of almost every person’s mind that believes in the absence of God in the universe and/or in time or eternity has a place in their heart and mind that at times reaches out and says, “What if I’m wrong?”

Can I prove it? No. Just a gut feeling from talking to those who don’t believe.

Did I score more points on whatever that scale it is that you’re using to take measurement so as to ridicule me? 😉

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Marcus wrote:
MG 2.0 wrote:

oh my.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have another judge and jury.

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
MG 2.0 wrote:

Regards,
MG
Whataboutism noted.

Inability to admit that had you spoken the exact same words about black people and the way that blacks people think, the bigotry would be apparent, even to you, noted.

Desperate attempt to talk about anything other than your own words, noted.

Only one of us has attacked the other based on “stereotypes.” That would be you. That would also be bigotry.
Master at word twisting. I’ll hand you that. Marcus may have you beat though.

Regards,
MG
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:48 am
Marcus wrote:
oh my.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have another judge and jury.

Regards,
MG
No, mentalgymnast. There is no judge, no jury. What we have is you, posting a jawdroppingly bigoted, racist post.
MG 2.0 wrote:

You can say anything you want. Even if it’s not true. AND get away with it...
Shame on you.