Quantum mechanics supports the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Brookside
Nursery

Quantum mechanics supports the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

Post by Brookside »

Quantum mechanics supports the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The logic of quantum mechanics predicts the reality of the Resurrection, akin to quantum tunneling.

From Conservapedia.com > https://www.conservapedia.com/Quantum_mechanics
Conservapedia.com wrote:The order created by God is on a foundation of uncertainty. The Book of Genesis explains that the world was an abyss of chaos at the moment of creation. Quantum mechanics is predicted by Biblical scientific foreknowledge. The Parable of the Sower (Matthew 13:1-9 ) also embodies the uncertainty of quantum mechanics. The Parable of the Weeds illustrates the ostensible uncertainty of nature as perceived by mankind, see Matthew 13:24-30 . The Calming of the Storm demonstrates how observation tames chaos, see Matthew 8:23-27 , Mark 4:35-41 , and Luke 8:22-25 .

Several parables in the Bible foreshadow the insight of quantum entanglement about paired photons having opposite spin, by contrasting two men in their relationship with God. The Prodigal Son contrasts two brothers, two churchgoers are contrasted in Luke 18:9–14 , and two brothers are further contrasted in Luke 21:28-31 ."
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Re: Quantum mechanics supports the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

Post by Dr Moore »

So, every metaphor not only supports the gospel but every scientific discovery was secretly encoded in the Biblical parables?

This kind of thinking is how conspiracy theories and pseudo science are born. Welcome to the board, Enemy of the State.
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Calling Physics Guy, calling Physics Guy - cleanup needed in the Fundamental Physics aisle!
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

Dr Moore wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:08 pm
So, every metaphor not only supports the gospel but every scientific discovery was secretly encoded in the Biblical parables?

This kind of thinking is how conspiracy theories and pseudo science are born. Welcome to the board, Enemy of the State.
Enemy of the State.... mmmm... I guess I missed an opportunity to select a more accurate Username. Being titled by you as an "Enemy of the State" gives me pride for being on the right side of the battle for God's rule over the planet Earth, as Jesus Christ himself was and is an Enemy of the State. Thanks for the compliment!
Last edited by Brookside on Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

malkie wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:12 pm
Calling Physics Guy, calling Physics Guy - cleanup needed in the Fundamental Physics aisle!
I suspect Physics Guy could benefit from many excellent physics articles found at conservapedia.com. Conservapedia is an excellent resource for nearly all topics for those interested in reality based knowledge. Particularly on topics relating to Jesus Christ.
Last edited by Brookside on Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Brookside wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:26 pm
malkie wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:12 pm
I suspect Physics Guy could benefit from many excellent physics articles found at conservapedia.com. Conservapedia is an excellent resource for those with reality based minds.
What's a reality based mind?
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

drumdude wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:30 pm
Brookside wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:26 pm
I suspect Physics Guy could benefit from many excellent physics articles found at conservapedia.com. Conservapedia is an excellent resource for those with reality based minds.
What's a reality based mind?
You responded to my Reply Post before I had edited that post to more accurately express it's concept. But in answer to your question a Reality Based Mind is of course an intellect whose thoughts ideas and concepts are based in reality.... Duh
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

Brookside wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:16 pm
Enemy of the State.... mmmm... I guess I missed an opportunity to select a more accurate Username. Being titled by you as an "Enemy of the State" gives me pride for being on the right side of the battle for God's rule ovee the planet Earth, as Jesus Christ himself was and is an Enemy of the State. Thanks for the compliment!
Don't get too excited. I think Moore just misspelled enema.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Brookside wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:02 pm
Quantum mechanics supports the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
The logic of quantum mechanics predicts the reality of the Resurrection, akin to quantum tunneling.

From Conservapedia.com > https://www.conservapedia.com/Quantum_mechanics
Conservapedia.com wrote:The order created by God is on a foundation of uncertainty. The Book of Genesis explains that the world was an abyss of chaos at the moment of creation. Quantum mechanics is predicted by Biblical scientific foreknowledge. The Parable of the Sower (Matthew 13:1-9 ) also embodies the uncertainty of quantum mechanics. The Parable of the Weeds illustrates the ostensible uncertainty of nature as perceived by mankind, see Matthew 13:24-30 . The Calming of the Storm demonstrates how observation tames chaos, see Matthew 8:23-27 , Mark 4:35-41 , and Luke 8:22-25 .

Several parables in the Bible foreshadow the insight of quantum entanglement about paired photons having opposite spin, by contrasting two men in their relationship with God. The Prodigal Son contrasts two brothers, two churchgoers are contrasted in Luke 18:9–14 , and two brothers are further contrasted in Luke 21:28-31 ."
I............... uhhhhhhh...........well.......no. But Interpreter will publish this! If you go to them real nice like, and find a way to incorporate oh say 115 extra footnotes (they honestly don't have to have anything to do with the subject really), then yer in the game......
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

Morley wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:38 pm
Brookside wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:16 pm
Enemy of the State.... mmmm... I guess I missed an opportunity to select a more accurate Username. Being titled by you as an "Enemy of the State" gives me pride for being on the right side of the battle for God's rule ovee the planet Earth, as Jesus Christ himself was and is an Enemy of the State. Thanks for the compliment!
Don't get too excited. I think Moore just misspelled enema.
That's a very funny joke Morely! You gave me a good chuckle. Thanks for that. Unfortunately, humor is only going to have a very minimal positive impact towards achieving your goal of obtaining salvation.