Mike Parker is back from his 1 day break to smear Bill Reel

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: Mike Parker is back from his 1 day break to smear Bill Reel

Post by Moksha »

Not really a believer in reincarnation, but damn, this guy appears to be a forerunner of Rush Limbaugh.

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:01 am
Not really a believer in reincarnation, but damn, this guy appears to be a forerunner of Rush Limbaugh.

No wonder the Mesoamerican apologists for Jesus took this guys ideas and ran the football in for a touchdown - unfortunately, the wrong end zone, but who cares about details in times like these? Mike Parker doesn't. Robert Boylan doesn't, certainly Dan Peterson doesn't...
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:01 am

He was born about 1854 so he’s in his late 60s in this photo. He was completely honest about his sources for his Two Cumorah Central America Book of Mormon geography theory.

In Utah, Sorenson & Welch ripped off his stuff then blamed the Prophet Joseph Smith for accepting the theory from reading travel books from John Lloyd Stephens—biggest lie ever.
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

Now look at this:

https://Twitter.com/deconst_therapy/sta ... 3494567937

An employee of Jack Welch at Book of Mormon Central promoting L.E. Hills’ Book of Mormon geography theory, and she has no clue.

Like the other employees they parrot Jack Welch and John Sorenson.

In Independence, MO, BOMF.org provides internships to RLDS (CofC) youth and travel to Mexico. Alternating years to Cumorah in New York- thus the Two Cumorah theory.

https://www.bomf.org/internship-yearbooks.html
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:26 am
Yes.....but no as well... Parker has precious little actual scholarly acumen to be on his own without the training wheels on his pedal Harley from Daniel C. Peterson. Parker can't contribute anything actually significant in either spiritual Mormonism, or intellectual Mormonism. If you don't have it originally, you cannot share it. This we see with copious amounts of evidence continually being streamed by Parker. It is utterly amusing and quite entertaining...
Ah! Thanks for sharing the knowledge, Philo! I have not really kept track of this Parker fellow.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

TwoCumorahFraud wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:38 am
Now look at this:

LOL!!! Ayeayeaye . . . .

I don't know. Somehow I don't think that I will be the person who later regrets his position on the non-antiquity of the Book of Mormon.

Sorry, 2CF, I don't mean to offend you. I understand you believe it to be ancient, and I do, at least, stand with you in identifying the Book's setting as being North America.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Kishkumen wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:37 am
TwoCumorahFraud wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:38 am
Now look at this:

LOL!!! Ayeayeaye . . . .

I don't know. Somehow I don't think that I will be the person who later regrets his position on the non-antiquity of the Book of Mormon.

Sorry, 2CF, I don't mean to offend you. I understand you believe it to be ancient, and I do, at least, stand with you in identifying the Book's setting as being North America.
So, Rev, you reject Darth J's Italian hypothesis? Noted :)
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

TwoCumorahFraud wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:42 am
Neither he nor Parker check their sources.
Speaking of checking sources, I’m just finishing the Hills book (thanks for the link, by the way, it was an interesting read and a good snapshot of the author’s worldview), have you taken a look at the ‘Native Races, Bancroft’ that’s so often sourced?

https://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/w ... ksbancroft

I’m poking around volumes I-V, and it seems Hills is cherry picking some historical and mythological bits to lend credence to his own worldview. I guess one could say he was a proto-mopologist.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

malkie wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:59 am
So, Rev, you reject Darth J's Italian hypothesis? Noted :)
Of all the imaginative settings for the Book of Mormon, that is by far and away my favorite.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

—Mike Parker [“Peter Pan”]

If you personally know Jonathan Neville, please email him a complete copy of this blog post. He refuses to read what he calls my “stupid blog,” so the only way he’ll know how mistaken he is is if you tell him.
Mike Parker enlisting help, worldwebwide, in his efforts to stalk Neville.