Mike Parker is back from his 1 day break to smear Bill Reel

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Mike Parker is back from his 1 day break to smear Bill Reel

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 5:06 pm
Who has "apostatized" due to the Heartlanders writings? Can Parker name a single person? And what if people have left the Church due to FARMS, FAIR, or Interpreter apologetics? No big deal, since these are Parker's friends? What if people leave the Church because DCP and Parker are *attacking* the Heartlanders?
Not just attacking Heartlanders. Here’s Robert “minstrelsy” Boylan savaging a Lutheran while taking potahots at Drs. Scratch and Shades:

http://scripturalmormonism.blogspot.com ... ?q=Scratch
Living Rent Free in Someone's Head (and addressing the claim I am part of "Deznat")

One of my two online stalkers (the other who lives in Highfield, Illinois) continues to be obsessed with me. here Chemnitz Fan (a.k.a. Thomas Walter Morgan, a CO in the Arizona prison system [and, as he earns peanuts, is reliant on his wife to make their mortgage payments]) made the following comment on Jeff Durbin's "response" to Jacob Hansen:

[pic removed]

Anyone who knows Morgan will know the charge of being a "liar" is classical projection. (more on this momentarily).

Re. my being "Deznat": I know my other online stalker (who is also Dr. Scratch on [deleted]'s discussion forum) has been claiming that. I used to use the Deznat hashtag early in the days of Deznat (I was told to use it to have a greater reach on Twitter)--at the time, I just thought it was all about trolling progressive Mormons and crap posting, as well as edgy and (frankly) funny memes. I stopped using it a few years ago when it turned out the main figures were white nationalists, genuinely (not as a joke) believed Brigham did nothing wrong, believe that the Temple/Priesthood restriction was based on revelation, etc. Something tells me American White Nationalists are not fans of Irish/Polish individuals, let alone a black man such as Kwaku El(!)

Now back to everyone's least favourite wannabe Lutheran theologian …
Lol. Did he just try to equate his ethnicity with that of the Black Man’s plight? Unbelievable.

Anyway, what happened to respecting other religions? Why does DCP promote these hateful bigots who pick endless online fights with other Christians?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:03 am
As I’ve demonstrated many times—click the “Apostasy” link in the Tags section of any page on this blog—it is leading people away from faith in living prophets and into a sect of Mormonism that can only inevitably lead people out of the Church of Jesus Christ
Every accusation is a confession....
It really is. I was trying to figure out how Parker brings Snuffer in, and ran across this:
As I listened to Hales’s presentation, it struck me how much Snuffer’s methodology resembles Jonathan Neville’s. Both men are reductionists, which Hales defines thus:
Reductionists reduce the discussion of a controversy to a small number of evidences and interpretations that are offered by the teacher, like bread crumbs that can be followed, one by one, to the teacher’s conclusions.

“Transparency-ists,” on the other hand, seek to provide all of the pertinent data to be transparent with the historical records.
https://www.nevillenevilleland.com/2020 ... story.html
That's the Brian Hales, who recently wrote about horses in the Book of Mormon not being horses, sort of.
brianhales wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:02 pm
Horses in the Book of Mormon are rarely mentioned...The point of the article is that if horses (Equus caballus) existed among the Book of Mormon peoples, they did not use them as virtually all other developing civilizations used them. They didn't help in war or with transportation or in other ways.
Okay then. He also introduced himself with this:
brianhales wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:02 pm
Hi,

I'm new to this chat board. I have to say that accuracy doesn't seem to be prized here...
Not off to a promising start.
Bill_Billiams
Star B

Post by Bill_Billiams »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:23 pm
Re. my being "Deznat": I know my other online stalker (who is also Dr. Scratch on [deleted]'s discussion forum) has been claiming that. I used to use the Deznat hashtag early in the days of Deznat (I was told to use it to have a greater reach on Twitter)--at the time, I just thought it was all about trolling progressive Mormons and crap posting, as well as edgy and (frankly) funny memes. I stopped using it a few years ago when it turned out the main figures were white nationalists, genuinely (not as a joke) believed Brigham did nothing wrong, believe that the Temple/Priesthood restriction was based on revelation, etc. Something tells me American White Nationalists are not fans of Irish/Polish individuals, let alone a black man such as Kwaku El(!)

Lol. Did he just try to equate his ethnicity with that of the Black Man’s plight? Unbelievable.

- Doc
I like how he tries to justify being a deznat by saying he thought it was fun to harass progressive Mormons but the white nationalism was a bridge too far for him. Then he acts like being Irish make him a victim somehow whole also being responsible for the whole Richard Nygren incident. Boylan is a mess.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Anyway, what happened to respecting other religions? Why does DCP promote these hateful bigots who pick endless online fights with other Christians?

- Doc
I suppose being Irish gives him license, in his mind, to do bigoted things?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

I like how he tries to justify being a deznat by saying he thought it was fun to harass progressive Mormons but the white nationalism was a bridge too far for him. Then he acts like being Irish make him a victim somehow whole also being responsible for the whole Richard Nygren incident. Boylan is a mess.
It looks like Christian theology and patristics are really his bailiwick. He has concluded that Protestantism is Satanic, and Catholicism is off the rails. I would love to see his historical argument for the LDS Church as a restoration of primitive Christianity. Presumably he does not go for the revised story of the Great Apostasy coming out of Maxwell Institute.

He is an odd duck, for sure. A perfect fit for Mopologetics.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Bill_Billiams
Star B

Post by Bill_Billiams »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:23 pm

Not just attacking Heartlanders. Here’s Robert “minstrelsy” Boylan savaging a Lutheran while taking potahots at Drs. Scratch and Shades:

http://scripturalmormonism.blogspot.com ... ?q=Scratch
Living Rent Free in Someone's Head (and addressing the claim I am part of "Deznat")

One of my two online stalkers (the other who lives in Highfield, Illinois) continues to be obsessed with me. here Chemnitz Fan (a.k.a. Thomas Walter Morgan, a CO in the Arizona prison system [and, as he earns peanuts, is reliant on his wife to make their mortgage payments]) made the following comment on Jeff Durbin's "response" to Jacob Hansen:

[pic removed]

Anyone who knows Morgan will know the charge of being a "liar" is classical projection. (more on this momentarily).

Now back to everyone's least favourite wannabe Lutheran theologian …

- Doc
Boylan has a massive ego problem. He's actually attempted (and mostly failed) to dox that Lutheran guy several times on his goofy "Scriptural Mormonism" blog. The first time was because Boylan mistakenly thought that guy ran an anti-LDS Facebook page. Now he is seeing ghosts in YouTube comment sections and acting like that guy is stalking him. It's more likely that if you talk crap on the internet for years eventually you'll make some enemies.

The post itself is vitriolic to the point of becoming satirical. In it, Boylan tries to disparage men who make less than their wives but one of Boylan's mopologist friends is mostly supported by his wife. Oops!

At the end of the blog post Boylan says this:
One thing is sure: he is not intelligent, is intellectually disingenuous, and, while he likes to dismiss me as someone who is only a blogger, that is way better than some randomer on Facebook and youtube who will leave no lasting impression on the world when we (sic) dies and becomes a good Lutheran.
Oddly enough, I'm pretty certain the Lutheran guy has a family. Something Boylan appears to be unable to achieve. Boylan is diluted if he thinks a blog no one reads is going to be a lasting legacy compared to having a family.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

The post itself is vitriolic to the point of becoming satirical. In it, Boylan tries to disparage men who make less than their wives but one of Boylan's mopologist friends is mostly supported by his wife. Oops!
That is what makes his denials about DezNat so funny. If he isn’t in the group, his views on a number of subjects make him a great fit. He obviously finds it humorous that a man should make less money than his female spouse. It represents a failure of some kind to him, I suppose. It would be really entertaining to know how much he makes doing whatever he does. If his main gig is his work for the B.H. Roberts thing, then one way or another that would be a fascinating datum.

So, if he has a spouse, she either makes less money than he does, or she is a homemaker. Both of those things are unexceptionable. Just as unexceptionable would be her having her own career and making a lot more money than he does.
Bill_Billiams
Star B

Post by Bill_Billiams »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:05 pm
That is what makes his denials about DezNat so funny. If he isn’t in the group, his views on a number of subjects make him a great fit. He obviously finds it humorous that a man should make less money than his female spouse. It represents a failure of some kind to him, I suppose. It would be really entertaining to know how much he makes doing whatever he does. If his main gig is his work for the B.H. Roberts thing, then one way or another that would be a fascinating datum.

So, if he has a spouse, she either makes less money than he does, or she is a homemaker. Both of those things are unexceptionable. Just as unexceptionable would be her having her own career and making a lot more money than he does.
Given that it's a Mormon apologetics venture, and Mormons aren't supposed to benefit from apologetics, I'd assume he gets paid much less than the national average and sees it as a virtue.

It's more likely that Richard Nygren is real than Boylan has a wife. He is a classic neckbeard incel and as you stated, he might disown deznat with his words, but his behaviors and beliefs align perfectly with them. Given that he is in his mid 30s but looks 55 and lives on the internet I doubt he has many prospects.

His rage seems to be indiscriminate as he accidentally insulted his friend. More interestingly, he makes a bunch of accidental admissions. He exposed his warped views about women and legacies all in one post. He also seems unable to comprehend the possibility that multiple people might not like him, which makes me think he has a warped view of himself and his own behavior.

I'm somewhat close to the situation because I know the Lutheran guy he is trying to dox. It looks like Boylan used Truthfinder in his attempt but he seems to have mixed at least three seperate people's information as far as I can tell. He is a classic example of a keyboard warrior. If he were even confronted in person by the people he abuses he would grovel. Anyone who would dox someone over an internet disagreement is scum.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Remember Boylan claimed he knows who doctor scratch is with 99 percent certainty.

Who is the stalker here?
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Given that it's a Mormon apologetics venture, and Mormons aren't supposed to benefit from apologetics, I'd assume he gets paid much less than the national average and sees it as a virtue.

It's more likely that Richard Nygren is real than Boylan has a wife. He is a classic neckbeard incel and as you stated, he might disown deznat with his words, but his behaviors and beliefs align perfectly with them. Given that he is in his mid 30s but looks 55 and lives on the internet I doubt he has many prospects.

His rage seems to be indiscriminate as he accidentally insulted his friend. More interestingly, he makes a bunch of accidental admissions. He exposed his warped views about women and legacies all in one post. He also seems unable to comprehend the possibility that multiple people might not like him, which makes me think he has a warped view of himself and his own behavior.

I'm somewhat close to the situation because I know the Lutheran guy he is trying to dox. It looks like Boylan used Truthfinder in his attempt but he seems to have mixed at least three seperate people's information as far as I can tell. He is a classic example of a keyboard warrior. If he were even confronted in person by the people he abuses he would grovel. Anyone who would dox someone over an internet disagreement is scum.
Sometime ago certain Mopologists associated with FARMS were getting, according to a reliable source on BYU campus, sweetheart loans on cars and homes. So, I don’t know that we can be certain that there are not ways of rewarding these guys that makes their sacrifice for the cause a little more comfy than you might think.

Nothing that I have seen of Mr. Boylan thus far has impressed me. DezNat or not, he oozes alt-right.
Last edited by Kishkumen on Sun May 28, 2023 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.