DCP's Role in the "Nygren" Debacle

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: DCP's Role in the "Nygren" Debacle

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dan “contention is of the devil” Peterson published this comment by ‘Mary Ward’:
Mary Ward > Mike Parker

Mike please know that a lot of people support you. I've seen some people give credibility to Neville because he is an attorney (now retired). However he was not a great attorney because many of the strategies he is using against you he also used in his practice of law, and likewise were not rational, let alone ethical. In fact I have read a court decision in the past taking him to task for such behavior (which I cannot find at the moment). You were right to try to deal with him honorably, but I personally believe the real problem is that he is incapable of sustained rational thought and action.

I know what it is like to be attacked by irrational and unethical attorneys with known mental health problems, although they have stopped short of doxing me (so far). It is a whole new level to have the whacked antis also come after you. We all support your efforts to stand for truth and defend the Church. It may be that this is the situation where Neville clearly shows himself to be a wheat or a tare.
Apparently ‘defending the Church’ includes attacking another member of the Church, viciously, anonymously, for four years and allowing Robert “DezNat Neckbeard” Boylan to create a fictional black man to take the fall for Mike “Peter Pan” Parker’s unhinged posts.

Boy, these Mopologists and their Comments Section Acolytes have really given the big ol’ middle finger to Rusty.

“What, drawn, and talk of peace? I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Heartlanders, and thee Neville.”

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

"I know what it is like to be attacked by irrational and unethical attorneys with known mental health problems..."

I swear, it wasn't me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:26 pm
"I know what it is like to be attacked by irrational and unethical attorneys with known mental health problems..."

I swear, it wasn't me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So you're claim is that the glove - I mean shoe - doesn't fit? We all know what the jury must do, then.
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:04 pm
Dan “contention is of the devil” Peterson published this comment by ‘Mary Ward’:
Mary Ward > Mike Parker

Mike please know that a lot of people support you. I've seen some people give credibility to Neville because he is an attorney (now retired). However he was not a great attorney because many of the strategies he is using against you he also used in his practice of law, and likewise were not rational, let alone ethical. In fact I have read a court decision in the past taking him to task for such behavior (which I cannot find at the moment). You were right to try to deal with him honorably, but I personally believe the real problem is that he is incapable of sustained rational thought and action.

I know what it is like to be attacked by irrational and unethical attorneys with known mental health problems, although they have stopped short of doxing me (so far). It is a whole new level to have the whacked antis also come after you. We all support your efforts to stand for truth and defend the Church. It may be that this is the situation where Neville clearly shows himself to be a wheat or a tare.
Apparently ‘defending the Church’ includes attacking another member of the Church, viciously, anonymously, for four years and allowing Robert “DezNat Neckbeard” Boylan to create a fictional black man to take the fall for Mike “Peter Pan” Parker’s unhinged posts.

Boy, these Mopologists and their Comments Section Acolytes have really given the big ol’ middle finger to Rusty.

“What, drawn, and talk of peace? I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Heartlanders, and thee Neville.”

- Doc
This:
I’ve seen some people give credibility to Neville because he is an attorney (now retired). However he was not a great attorney because many of the strategies he is using against you he also used in his practice of law, and likewise were not rational, let alone ethical. In fact I have read a court decision in the past taking him to task for such behavior (which I cannot find at the moment).
Oh. Well, when you find it, Mary Ward, be sure to publish a link to support your accusation.

We wait with bated breath.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mary Ward > Mike Parker

- Doc
What is fun to note is... these half wits don't grasp the serious problem they have. They were not attacked by Bill Reel and Steve Pynakker. They were exposed to be fraudulent charlatans, name callers and dopey racists.
And Reel and Pynakker used the APOLOGISTS OWN CONVERSATIONS AND VIDEOS TO PROVE IT. That's called exposure thanks to evidence not attack you half wit Peterson.
Daniel "I can out lie the best of em since I wannabe a T-K Smoothie in the Telestial for eternity" Peterson knows they were exposed, not attacked. He fools no one but his own mindless cronies who ululate over him and want to give him more pleasure than his own wife can sexually apparently. He gets off making a career of this lunacy.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:17 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
This:
I’ve seen some people give credibility to Neville because he is an attorney (now retired). However he was not a great attorney because many of the strategies he is using against you he also used in his practice of law, and likewise were not rational, let alone ethical. In fact I have read a court decision in the past taking him to task for such behavior (which I cannot find at the moment).
Oh. Well, when you find it, Mary Ward, be sure to publish a link to support your accusation.

We wait with bated breath.
Peterson is all about eyewash and innuendo, not evidence and truth. And the world sees it clearly everyday he posts support for mental dwarves and halflings who love to fan him with palm leaf fans in their togas.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

“Billy Shears on SeN” wrote: I still don't get it. Fewer than a "significant minority" of people who belong to the tiny group of people who are passionate about an alternate interpretation of the Book of Mormon are allegedly mean to a few fellow Latter-day Saints. One of these is somebody by the name of "Jonathan Neville" who has an obscure blog.

Why is it necessary, sadly or otherwise, to respond? Why spend years drawing attention to Neville's blog? Why not just follow the admonition of Jesus and turn the other cheek? I've never read a word that Neville has said, and I wouldn't have heard about him if DP and Mr. Parker hadn't been drawing so much attention to him over all these years. I don't see how goading Neville is helpful to your cause, much less necessary.

What terrible thing do you imagine would happen if these "necessary" responses weren't made?
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

What is fun to note is... these half wits don't grasp the serious problem they have. They were not attacked by Bill Reel and Steve Pynakker. They were exposed to be fraudulent charlatans, name callers and dopey racists.
To try to hold them accountable for their disreputable behavior by drawing attention to it is definitely perceived as an attack. How dare anyone think that an LDS apologist creating a fake Black LDS apologist persona to hide behind is a racist act? Or even in poor taste?

No, it must be Neville’s fault that these things happened. If only he had been a better person, then DezNat troll Boylan would not have had to create Richard Nygren for Mike Parker to hide behind. Anyways, now Mike is happy that his four years of pointless anonymous attacks can now be credited to him anyway, right?

I guess better late than never.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Secrets of Dr. Peterson's Resilience:

Both Dr. Peterson and Donald Trump have a very high Midiclorian count.

Midiclorian in Dr. Peterson's intestinal mucosa
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Physics Guy
God

Post by Physics Guy »

There seems to be a Quora post about this: Is Donald Trump a tardigrade?
I was a teenager before it was cool.