DCP's Role in the "Nygren" Debacle

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Tom
Regional Representative

Re: DCP's Role in the "Nygren" Debacle

Post by Tom »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:04 pm
Dan “contention is of the devil” Peterson published this comment by ‘Mary Ward’:
Mary Ward > Mike Parker

Mike please know that a lot of people support you. I've seen some people give credibility to Neville because he is an attorney (now retired). However he was not a great attorney because many of the strategies he is using against you he also used in his practice of law, and likewise were not rational, let alone ethical. In fact I have read a court decision in the past taking him to task for such behavior (which I cannot find at the moment). You were right to try to deal with him honorably, but I personally believe the real problem is that he is incapable of sustained rational thought and action.

I know what it is like to be attacked by irrational and unethical attorneys with known mental health problems, although they have stopped short of doxing me (so far). It is a whole new level to have the whacked antis also come after you. We all support your efforts to stand for truth and defend the Church. It may be that this is the situation where Neville clearly shows himself to be a wheat or a tare.
Apparently ‘defending the Church’ includes attacking another member of the Church, viciously, anonymously, for four years and allowing Robert “DezNat Neckbeard” Boylan to create a fictional black man to take the fall for Mike “Peter Pan” Parker’s unhinged posts.

Boy, these Mopologists and their Comments Section Acolytes have really given the big ol’ middle finger to Rusty.

“What, drawn, and talk of peace? I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Heartlanders, and thee Neville.”

- Doc
I see Parker's response to Mary Ward:
Mike Parker > Mary Ward
15 hours ago
Thank you, Mary. If you ever find that court decision, I would be interested to see it. (Not that I would use it in any way, but only because I’m curious to know what happened.)
Right, Mr. Parker.

https://www.nevillenevilleland.com/2020 ... eater.html
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: DCP's Role in the "Nygren" Debacle

Post by Doctor Steuss »