Wooo-hooo - here comes malkie the influencer!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
malkie
God

Wooo-hooo - here comes malkie the influencer!!

Post by malkie »

Received today:
malkie,

Under the direction of the Correlation Executive Committee, the Research Division of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints periodically conducts research. We are looking for individuals to participate in an upcoming focus group that will discuss religious perceptions. We have partnered with Cicero, an independent research firm, to help with this project.

If you are interested in participating, the link below will take you to a 10 minute preliminary survey. If possible, please complete this survey within the next few days. To begin, click here:
I have a feeling that the 10 minute preliminary survey is going to detect my apostate state and not let me join the focus group.

OTOH, perhaps the want the horrible apostates in the group!

Am I the only one here to be invited? Will I be the sole representative of the board?

I cannot tell you how excited I am!

I need to finish dinner, and do a couple of other things, but I'll get to it later this evening.
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
drumdude
God

Re: Wooo-hooo - here comes malkie the influencer!!

Post by drumdude »

They don’t want to talk to the cookie cutter Mormons. I say be honest.
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Well, I got about 10% of the way through the survey: they said it was a focus group about Temple Square, and asked if I wanted to take part. I said yes.

They asked about religion. I said I was a non-attending non-believing Mormon.

They said not to call them - they would call me if they want me.

Not even 15 minutes of fame :(
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Dr. Sunstoned
Valiant A

Post by Dr. Sunstoned »

You scared them. They didn't want to hear it so they played the Hollywood card. Don't call us, we'll call you.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Can't the Church simply develop a list of Republican bishops to give them the answers they want to hear? Why risk the rogue opinions of people who might not want a Mount Olympus Temple? Or who might suggest competitive bids for building and supplies?

Malkie wrote:They said not to call them - they would call me if they want me.
So there is a chance!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:15 am
Can't the Church simply develop a list of Republican bishops to give them the answers they want to hear? Why risk the rogue opinions of people who might not want a Mount Olympus Temple? Or who might suggest competitive bids for building and supplies?

Malkie wrote:They said not to call them - they would call me if they want me.
So there is a chance!
In the meantime does anyone know of a waiter job I might apply for - preferably one where a GA might "discover" me?
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

I am sorry, malkie. That's too bad. Obviously they need an OnlyFans Temple Square situation, where they can cater to their narrow fanbase.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
sock puppet
2nd Counselor

Post by sock puppet »

malkie wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:01 am
Received today:
malkie,

Under the direction of the Correlation Executive Committee, the Research Division of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints periodically conducts research. We are looking for individuals to participate in an upcoming focus group that will discuss religious perceptions. We have partnered with Cicero, an independent research firm, to help with this project.

If you are interested in participating, the link below will take you to a 10 minute preliminary survey. If possible, please complete this survey within the next few days. To begin, click here:
I have a feeling that the 10 minute preliminary survey is going to detect my apostate state and not let me join the focus group.

OTOH, perhaps the want the horrible apostates in the group!

Am I the only one here to be invited? Will I be the sole representative of the board?

I cannot tell you how excited I am!

I need to finish dinner, and do a couple of other things, but I'll get to it later this evening.
The Correlation Executive Committee may only be interested in learning how better to cater to tithe payers. It is their religious perceptions that count.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal." Groucho Marx
"The truth has no defense against a fool determined to believe a lie." Mark Twain
The best lack all conviction, while the worst//Are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Kishkumen wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:24 pm
I am sorry, malkie. That's too bad. Obviously they need an OnlyFans Temple Square situation, where they can cater to their narrow fanbase.
If you have an OnlyFans account, Rev., perhaps you could give me some pointers on how to monitize myself
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

malkie wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:43 pm
If you have an OnlyFans account, Rev., perhaps you could give me some pointers on how to monitize myself
I investigated having an OnlyFans site, but it turned out that in my case they would only take me on if I paid them $99 dollars a week. The connection was bad, but I thought I heard the words "Gen X nobody" before they hung up on me.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow