Backyard Professor Responds to Elder Dallin H. Oaks "Hear Him" Miracle Story

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Backyard Professor Responds to Elder Dallin H. Oaks "Hear Him" Miracle Story

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://youtu.be/xzLX-SlPsGA

I take a mere 8 minutes to respond to this short faith promoting 3 minute story of Elder Dallin Oaks. I truly follow his admonition he says to in this short clip of uplifting instruction.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Backyard Professor Responds to Elder Dallin H. Oaks "Hear Him" Miracle Story

Post by Jersey Girl »

Didn't you (years ago) buy a set of what was it, study Bible type of thing in volumes? Or was it Strong's? Whatever it was you can use that and do better with it than I can ever do here. I know you already know that. You could just use Strong's if you have it and do a deep dive on that or just use the concordance in your Bible. Knowing you, you've already done it and I... am preaching to the choir here.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Backyard Professor Responds to Elder Dallin H. Oaks "Hear Him" Miracle Story

Post by Philo Sofee »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:09 am
Didn't you (years ago) buy a set of what was it, study Bible type of thing in volumes? Or was it Strong's? Whatever it was you can use that and do better with it than I can ever do here. I know you already know that. You could just use Strong's if you have it and do a deep dive on that or just use the concordance in your Bible. Knowing you, you've already done it and I... am preaching to the choir here.
:lol: No, yer all good...... the video I was going to respond to isn't up on You Tube yet, so it's still not available for me to take snippets and respond to them, darn it... gotta be patient.... but yes, I'm going to do a deep dive into the Bible for the Church Historian who ought to know better...
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:02 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:09 am
:lol: No, yer all good...... the video I was going to respond to isn't up on You Tube yet, so it's still not available for me to take snippets and respond to them, darn it... gotta be patient.... but yes, I'm going to do a deep dive into the Bible for the Church Historian who ought to know better...
Oh cool! 8-)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!