Answering LDS Critics

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
hauslern
Bishop

Answering LDS Critics

Post by hauslern »

Brian Hales mentioned a site on Facebook where he does not allow responses:

https://www.answeringldscritics.com/?Facebook ... e-nFZTaV4Y

I was very interested in the Book of Abraham responses.

https://www.answeringldscritics.com/book-of-abraham
drumdude
God

Re: Answering LDS Critics

Post by drumdude »

It’s just another wrapper for the old FAIRMormon videos. They are trying desperately to figure out how to reach as many people as critics are reaching. Fancy graphics, new websites, tik tok…

Nothing new or interesting. The critics have the truth on their side which always wins.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

hauslern wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:59 pm
I was very interested in the Book of Abraham responses.

Mormon lies and deception. The Mormons are obsessed with lying and misrepresenting what Joseph Smith claimed.

Using the innocent image of a mother loving her baby on their main apologetic page is nothing less than shameful. It's utterly disgusting.

WHAT'S THE KING'S NAME IN FACSIMILE NO. 3?

You lying Mormons! You too, John Gee, you disgusting man.

:evil:
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Calling the BYP, come in BYP!

Time to take off the gloves and stop playing nice. Kick their asses and don't hold back. Beat the hell out of them. Show no mercy. Expose those liars for what they are!

John Gee, you're a liar and your name is dirt. Do you hear me, punk! Yeah, I'm talking to you, punk. You make me sick. You're scum. I am so not afraid of you and am totally on to your deception -- you lying piece of human garbage.

Sic-em, Kerry! Tear them up.

hauslern
Bishop

Post by hauslern »

A jar or a knife in Facsimile 1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P1l ... HNVYg/edit
re
Facsimile 2 falsely restored

Facsimile 3 Anubis' face altered left with one ear.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

hauslern wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:26 pm
Facsimile 3 Anubis' face altered left with one ear.

It's incumbent for professor John Liar Gee to make a full restoration of Anubis as was originally portrayed on the lead plate which mirrored the papyrus. It's his responsibility to oversee that work of art and address the issue. He needs to restore the snout AND the headdress/headcloth that was also chiseled out. He was too stupid and daft to figure it out for himself. John Gee is a dodo.

Do it, John Gee -- you SOB! You're dirt. You're scum!

:x
hauslern
Bishop

Post by hauslern »

They even think critics get rich.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

hauslern wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:56 pm
They even think critics get rich.
That section on their site is a mere distraction and an apologetic trick.

Keep shoving the Facsimiles down their throats and make them barf on them.

PS. John Gee, how do you spell Shulem? Show me where the name is written in Facsimile No. 3. Show me, you f-ing punk!

Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Apologists are not longer able or willing to dialogue, because deep down, they know they cannot sustain their arguments in light of evidence against them, whether actual real physical evidence, logical evidence or historical evidence and especially the entire corpus of evidence which demonstrates they have not thought all the way through the issues as they take the church's stance, since they imagine it is the truth, which has been shown time and again not to be so.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 11:29 pm
Apologists are not longer able or willing to dialogue, because deep down, they know they cannot sustain their arguments in light of evidence against them, whether actual real physical evidence, logical evidence or historical evidence and especially the entire corpus of evidence which demonstrates they have not thought all the way through the issues as they take the church's stance, since they imagine it is the truth, which has been shown time and again not to be so.

You and I will be dead and buried and the Church will still not have addressed the issues. We will be dead, Philo, and the Church will still not have offered an official explanation on where the Book of Mormon took place and identify the lands on the map via revelation from the prophet.

We will be dead and buried and the questions will still loom and the Church will continue to deny and tell lies. That's what the Church does best. And that's why I keep yelling and screaming about it because the Church blows it off. We are going to die, man, and the Church will continue to roll on without us.

Anyway, RIP.

:lol: