Gemli Out

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Gemli Out

Post by Kishkumen »

Rivendale wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 1:29 am
But Gemli articulated a lot of arguments in such a great way that resonated with me, so I find it sad. But there is worse sadness in the world.
Then I mourn for your loss.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 7:22 pm
Dr. Peterson used to crack jokes about how he couldn't resist the "message boards," and that he was like an alcoholic wandering past an open bar--he just couldn't hold back.
How do we know he has not been in our midst the whole time? I mean, he reacts to our content so much you would think he never left!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Kishkumen wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 7:53 pm
Doctor Scratch wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 7:22 pm
Dr. Peterson used to crack jokes about how he couldn't resist the "message boards," and that he was like an alcoholic wandering past an open bar--he just couldn't hold back.
How do we know he has not been in our midst the whole time? I mean, he reacts to our content so much you would think he never left!
He reads this message board constantly.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

DCP predictably tries to re write history
DanielPeterson Louis Midgley
a day ago edited
Louis Midgley: "My recent problem with Dan's blog has been having to fight the temptation of responding to gemli."

That problem is evidently now a thing of the past.

After having been asked for months to engage in serious conversation here by actually dealing with the evidence and arguments that people had raised against his assertions, gemli chose instead to take his leave.

Please let it be noted that I did not give him the boot -- though I had been seriously tempted to do so for at least the past year.

I had repeatedly warned him that I was losing my patience with his insubstantial and repetitive comments, hoping that my warnings would encourage him to participate more seriously here. But I failed...
:lol: well, DCP has to save face somehow.