Mormon at ages 11, 15, 24 is really Joseph Smith Jr., in disguise!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Re: Mormon Jr.

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

Arithmancy, is thick around here. I understand that both the Prophet Mormon and the Prophet Joseph Smith were murdered, because the majority of people don’t like Prophets.

Hey! You left out both were named after their Fathers! SPOOKY!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

TwoCumorahFraud wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:21 pm

Actually, the link I provided in my opening post takes that into consideration:

Shulem wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:34 am
I’ve provided amazing examples here.
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

Shulem wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:38 pm
TwoCumorahFraud wrote:

Actually, the link I provided in my opening post takes that into consideration:

Shulem wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:34 am
I’ve provided amazing examples here.
But Mormon also stated he was a pure descendant of Lehi. What did Joseph Smith say about that for himself ?

Of course, DCP and the Mopolopos, who use fake RLDS-sourced geography for The Book of Mormon, claim that being a pure descendant of Lehi meant that the Prophet Mormon was a Maya Indian. Ha ha ha ha! :lol:

Then his son Moroni, another Maya Indian, traveled from Chiapas or somesuch place in Mexico to the Hill Cumorah in New York.
DCP and the Moplopos should invest in some LIDAR in New York. They may find some ancient Tapir bones. :lol: :lol:

https://archive.org/details/historicald ... ew=theater
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

TwoCumorahFraud wrote:
I understand that both the Prophet Mormon and the Prophet Joseph Smith were murdered, because the majority of people don’t like Prophets.

That's bitter irony for Joseph Smith. He didn't foresee his death while narrating the Book of Mormon and must have figured he was going to come out on top and smell like a rose when Jesus comes back to the American New Jerusalem in which he hoped to personally oversee. The choice seer would be raised up with power like a Moses and restore all things. No hint at all that he would be murdered. See 2 Nephi 3.

Therefore, it could be said that Nephi JOSEPH SMITH failed to see his own future! Nothing in the Book of Mormon prophecies leads readers to suppose that the choice seer would die and fail his mission. But the prophecy in the Book of Mormon is that Joseph Smith would live and usher in the second coming and nobody could destroy him.

"Behold, that seer will the Lord bless; and they that seek to destroy him shall be confounded"

But the temple in Missouri was not built, the Nauvoo House was a failure, and Joseph was confounded and perished in jail.
Shulem
God

11 & 24

Post by Shulem »

Anyone with half a brain should be able to recognize that the author Mormon is really Joseph Smith with a mask on pretending to speak for the character in question. The astounding clues given by the numbers 11 & 24 are telltale indicators of Smith's fantasies of himself being manifest in the stories told in tales that combine some real life circumstances with total fiction. But in the end it's all fantasy, made up crap. Lovers of the Book of Mormon have been duped and the joke is on them!

:lol:

You fools!

We wouldn't be having this little conversation if Joseph had said he was 9 years old when he was carried by his father to Zarahemla or if he he was 6,7, or 8. If he had said he was 13 or more, we wouldn't be having this conversation! The same could be said if he had said any other number than 24! There are a great many numbers he could have said other than 24. But our man with a mask tripped up by embedding his ages in the text and it all has to do with his ego and willingness to lie to everyone -- his wife, family, friends, and the whole world. Joseph Smith was a liar on the most grand scale possible -- to the utmost extreme! Lying was his craft and he was an expert at it.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Mormon tells us that Ammaron revealed the secret place where he buried the plates in the hill Shim to young Mormon when he was about 10 years old because he was "a sober child, and quick to observe." Mormon learned this information of buried treasure just before he turned 11 and split to Zarahemla with daddy Mormon! (Where the hell is Dan Vogel when you need him?)

So, I wonder if this whole thing carried over to Joseph Smith's silly 1835 revelations wherein he tells us the boy Noah was ordained (D&C 107:52) to the priesthood at age 10? What is it with 10-year old boys when it comes to Joseph Smith?

So, who ordained Mormon and at what age, 10?

Hmmm.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

And so, I suppose we need move forward and see what else comes of the puppet Mormon who was Joseph Smith Jr. in disguise wearing a mask and pretending to be a Nephite.

Apostasy abounds:

Mormon 1:13 wrote:But wickedness did prevail upon the face of the whole land, insomuch that the Lord did take away his beloved disciples, and the work of miracles and of healing did cease because of the iniquity of the people.

Does that sound familiar? It's what Joseph Smith described was the state of the world prior to his so-called restoration of all things. But let's continue further, shall we?

Mormon 1:14 wrote:And there were no gifts from the Lord, and the  Holy Ghost did not come upon any, because of their wickedness and unbelief.

Does that sound like the so-called universal apostasy that Joseph Smith claimed existed prior to him restoring the gospel? I think it does! So, what happens next?

Mormon 1:15 wrote:And I, being fifteen years of age and being somewhat of a sober mind, therefore I was visited of the Lord, and  tasted and knew of the goodness of Jesus.

Young Mormon Joseph in his 15th year (age 14) was sober minded and VISITED of the Lord and tasted of the goodness of Jesus or in other words SAW JESUS in a First Vision. This fits nicely with the 1832 Account of the First Vision which Smith penned with his own hand a few years later. Mormon's account sounds eerily similar to that of Joseph's! Mormon continues to tell about apostasy, how the prophets were no more, and treasures were slippery.

Folks, it's right there in front of our faces and all we need do is open our eyes to see it! Joseph Smith was playing Mormon!
Kishkumen
God

Re: Mormon at ages 11, 15, 24 is really Joseph Smith Jr., in disguise!

Post by Kishkumen »

Does this alter your geography speculations, Shulem?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 3:32 pm
Fence Sitter wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 3:04 pm
Hebrew and Greek lexicons

This is definitely a question for Philo. I'm really not qualified to comment much on this because it's not my area of study or expertise. But it sounds interesting and needs exploring.
The process of elucidation is in the works on this area of the Hebrew and Greek in Joseph Smith's scriptures, especially the PofGP...it's just taking a little longer than I anticipated is all.
Shulem
God

Re: Mormon at ages 11, 15, 24 is really Joseph Smith Jr., in disguise!

Post by Shulem »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 11:51 am
Does this alter your geography speculations, Shulem?

Kish,

My speculations about Delmarva being the secret map Joseph used to construct his story is rock solid in my mind and the numbers in sequence being revealed is simply incredible. Yet we are informed that he used names and ideas of other places to spice the story up and add variety as demonstrated by Zosimus up in the Celestial board. That too has caught your attention. And yes, Vogel has a valid point with regard to statements made early on by the Pratts that were not outright rejected by Smith himself nor were they publicly embraced or endorsed by proclamation at that time from the prophet.

I find it uncanny how the three ages of Mormon perfectly line up with Joseph Smith's own life story:
  • 11 years -- migrated to another land
  • 15th year -- personal encounter with Jesus
  • 24 years -- translated plates uncovered from a hill

In addition, like Nephi, we are informed that Mormon also fits the fill in describing certain physical characteristics of young Joseph Smith:

"And notwithstanding I being young, was large in stature" (Mormon 2:1)

But the story now takes a different course when Mormon turns 16 (Mormon 2:2) rather than the simple or plain life that Joseph lived as a farm boy in New York -- tending a farm under the supervision of his father and brothers. He enters the fantasy of becoming a boy-commander, the general of the Nephite army! How utterly fantastic! It's truly Joseph Smith burying himself into his fantasy of wanting to feel the exhilaration of that experience by living it out in his novel, secretly.

How do I know this, Kish? Well, I've reasoned it out for myself and have come to terms with Joseph Smith for who he was and what he did. That's really all I should say on that.