Mormon at ages 11, 15, 24 is really Joseph Smith Jr., in disguise!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Re: Mormon at ages 11, 15, 24 is really Joseph Smith Jr., in disguise!

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

Hey, here's another. A prophecy by Joseph of Egypt about Joseph Smith!
Uncanny. Even named after him!
15 And his name shall be called after me; and it shall be after the name of his father. And he shall be like unto me; for the thing, which the Lord shall bring forth by his hand, by the power of the Lord shall bring my people unto salvation.
Joseph Smith would be even like Moses. Amazing!

9 And he shall be great like unto Moses, whom I have said I would raise up unto you, to deliver my people, O house of Israel.
Behold, that seer will the Lord bless; and they that seek to destroy him shall be confounded;

Confound it!

Here's another about Jesus being just like the Three Nephites:
And for this cause ye shall have fulness of joy; and ye shall sit down in the kingdom of my Father; yea, your joy shall be full, even as the Father hath given me fulness of joy; and ye shall be even as I am, and I am even as the Father; and the Father and I are one;
See how that works? When you have the same desires as Jesus Christ, to save the souls of men, you become like Jesus Christ. You become like past Prophets. You know, a Savior on Mount Zion. And some mountains are similar to Temples. Moses went up on a mountain. Joseph Smith restored Temples. Uncanny.

Funny how that works.

You may even be called by the name of Christ, your Father, just like Joseph Smith and the Prophet Mormon were called after the names of their Fathers.

Then Moroni stated, when the Savior appears, we shall be like him.

There it is again, those similarities. Confound it!

Or is it just simply plagiarism?
Like DCP and Jack Welch plagiarizing fake Book of Mormon geography from the isthmus of Tehuantepec, from 1917 L.E. Hills of Independence, MO?

https://tinyurl.com/Hills1919map his 1919 book

:)
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

It's a good thing Joseph Smith was named after his Father. Or couldn't have come up with Joseph of Egypt's Prophecy.

If he had been named, Doctor Philastus Hurlbut, he would have to have changed his name to Eber Dudly Howe. What a dud that would have been.

Then's there's Charles A. Shook of the RLDS Church, who apostatized. Look up his crap. He didn't like the RLDS Hemispheric maps.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

TwoCumorahFraud wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 11:45 pm
It's a good thing Joseph Smith was named after his Father. Or couldn't have come up with Joseph of Egypt's Prophecy.
It is more the case that he would not have come up with a new prophecy of Joseph. He probably would have done something else.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

TwoCumorahFraud wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 11:45 pm

Smith was proud of the biblical name of Joseph. His first given name allowed him a claim to the patriarchal Israelite who ruled Egypt at the side of Pharaoh's throne. No doubt this encouraged him to acquire and interpret the Egyptian artifacts on display that rolled into Kirtland several years later. Who better to translate genuine Egyptian than one who is acquainted with reformed hieroglyphics and possesses the gift of translation?

The prophecies of Joseph Smith in the Book of Mormon are unrealistic and only serve to show just how big Smith's ego was. There just wasn't anything outside of Joseph Smith's reach. He claimed that he would usher in the second coming of Jesus who was at the very doors. The furthest thing from Smith's mind is that he would fail and others such as Young, Taylor, etc, would take over until eventually the Church would be run by a total idiot by the name of Nelson.
Shulem
God

11-15-24

Post by Shulem »

Why would Ammaron who maintained the sacred records that came down through the prophets tell 11-year old Mormon about where the plates were secretly buried in the hill Shim? Who the hell was the boy Mormon? It makes no sense! Who was Mormon other than just another descendent of Nephi? Who was his father Mormon other than a nobody of consequence?

1. Mormon I, Mormon Sr. (Father)
2. Mormon II, Mormon Jr. (Military General)

The story makes no reference to Mormon's father having any kind of pedigree or responsibility that might place Mormon in a position of great power and authority which he achieved at age 16 when he headed the armies of Nephi as supreme commander.

I think there is something at play here as Mormon II (Joseph Smith Jr.) writes himself into the script being very careful not to say much about Mormon I (Joseph Smith Sr.) lest it become obvious and does anything to discredit his father. So, we know NOTHING about father Mormon, nor is anything said about his mother or siblings. It appears that Joseph Smith took this story into outer space where he was wont to play out his fantasy completely undetected. He dare not mention the age of his father! That would be too risky.

But I have shown how the 11-15-24 combination exposes Joseph's story about himself in the Book of Mormon.

Are you convinced? If not, why?

Where the hell are you, Philo?
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:34 am
Joseph Smith loved to fantasize about himself by playing several of the main characters in the Book of Mormon. He likened himself as a character in the story. It was all part of his personal fantasy! I’ve provided amazing examples here.

I see declarations given in the Book of Mormon as providing a justified avenue in which Smith permitted himself to fantasize and imagine himself in scripture and fulfilling roles that suited his fancy.

• "I did  liken all scriptures unto us, that it might be for our  profit and learning"
  • "and liken them unto yourselves, that ye may have hope as well as your brethren"
  • "Now these are the words, and ye may liken them unto you and unto all men"

I see Joseph Smith inventing stories and imagining himself in them in this manner:

• I did  liken all scriptures unto MYSELF, that it might be for MY  profit and learning
  • and liken them unto MYSELF, that I may have hope as well as MY brethren
  • Now these are the words, and I may liken them unto MYSELF and unto all men

Play it again, Frank Sinatra wrote:
When I was eleven
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for small town Palmyra

When I was fifteen
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for fourteen year old girls

When I was twenty-four
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for more fourteen year old girls

Shulem
God

Re: Joseph Smith turns 25 in the Book of Mormon

Post by Shulem »

And so, the saga continues...

Joseph Smith also imagined himself as the chief captain of the armies of the Nephites and led his troops to battle and fight the foes who oppose the Church that was under the direction of Alma who was also Joseph Smith Jr. in disguise. Folks, it's a double whammy and it's always about JOSEPH SMITH who takes center stage in the fantasy of his mind.

I remind readers that Smith continued the translation of the Book of Mormon in the spring of 1829 in which most of it was completed between the months of April and June of that year through the assistance of Cowdery as his scribe. Smith was technically 23 years old at that time but in his 24th year and would turn 24 in December in which he would enter his 25th year. Merry 25th Smithmas!

So, let it be understood that Smith was thinking about his future (age 25) which was near at hand! And he secretly projected that into the stories and script of the Book of Mormon!

Alma 43 wrote:16 Now, the leader of the Nephites, or the man who had been appointed to be the  chief captain over the Nephites—now the chief captain took the command of all the armies of the Nephites—and his name was Moroni;

17 And Moroni took all the command, and the government of their wars. And he was only twenty and five years old when he was appointed chief captain over the armies of the Nephites.
Joseph Smith wrote:I'm captain Moroni. (Shulem knows.)

Joseph Smith Jr. Lieutenant General Nauvoo Legion by Sutcliffe Mauds-Ley -1842
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Very interesting work, Shulem! Will you go on BYP to talk about it?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:51 pm
Very interesting work, Shulem! Will you go on BYP to talk about it?

Probably not. I am a very private and shy person in real life.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Shulem wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:52 pm
Probably not. I am a very private and shy person in real life.
How about just an audio appearance? Sorry to nudge you in this direction, but I would love to see how your work translates to that medium with you as its direct mouthpiece. In any case, I love this research. Keep up the excellent work!