Robert Boylan isn't just a racist, he's a sexist pig as well

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Robert Boylan isn't just a racist, he's a sexist pig as well

Post by drumdude »

Robert Boyland wrote:Travis "I earn peanuts and rely on my wife" Morgan has shown he is a complete and utter idiot and is self-deceived (and that I live in his head rent-free) when he and "Bill Billiams" (either a spare account he has or another of his low IQ friends) made the following comment on the video:

Boyland's youtube video comment section wrote:Bill Billiams: Boylan really made himself look silly. After years of talking about how he would sweep the floor with Gee in a debate, he folded under Gee's questioning and then looked like an immature hypocrite when he questioned Gee. Ending a line of questioning by making the assertion, "anyone who sees this will know you (Gee) don't know what you are talking about" is something an insecure kid would say.

Chemnitz Fan: Tell Robert Boylan to finally get back to me and accept my challenge. I doubt he will because he is a coward.
The only coward is Travis Morgan who hides behind his Chemnitz Fan account and posts low IQ tirades. Though I should clarify my comment near the end of my cross ex of Paul: no intelligent person who is also not a pitiful excuse of a human being who earns peanuts as a prison CO will see that Paul Gee was clueless. Thanks "Bill Billiams."
https://scripturalmormonism.blogspot.com/

Robert Boyland's Xbox Live Profile, I mean Interpreter Author profile page is still up:

https://interpreterfoundation.org/author/robertb/

Keep apologetics classy, Bobby. You're doing the Lord's work and following in the fine footsteps of Bill and Dan.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Robert Boylan isn't just a racist, he's a sexist pig as well

Post by Kishkumen »

Gross. What an a-hole!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Physics Guy
God

Post by Physics Guy »

Corrections Officers do a horrible job that needs to be done. They have no control over who gets sent to their prisons, and in an ugly environment they have to walk the line between corruption and cruelty year after year, with very little appreciation or understanding from the public they protect. Mocking someone for being a poorly paid CO is like mocking someone for being a poorly paid nurse.
I was a teenager before it was cool.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Physics Guy wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 10:01 pm
Corrections Officers do a horrible job that needs to be done. They have no control over who gets sent to their prisons, and in an ugly environment they have to walk the line between corruption and cruelty year after year, with very little appreciation or understanding from the public they protect. Mocking someone for being a poorly paid CO is like mocking someone for being a poorly paid nurse.
I would go further and say that no one should mock another person who holds down a paying job doing honorable work, no matter how humble the position.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Since Rob and Will are both proud contributors to the Interpreter Foundation, has Dan ever introduced them? Could be one hell of a bromance.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Gadianton wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 11:17 pm
Since Rob and Will are both proud contributors to the Interpreter Foundation, has Dan ever introduced them? Could be one hell of a bromance.
Incels of the world, unite!
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 2:28 am
Yes, it is funny but unfortunately it is also true. An awful person may be awful, but heaven forbid that anyone tell them so. The problem with telling an unstable nut that he is an unstable nut to his face is that you never know how an unstable nut will react to such provocation. Bad people are the least likely to be reformable and the least likely to accept they have a problem.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Kishkumen wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 2:50 am
Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 2:28 am
Yes, it is funny but unfortunately it is also true. An awful person may be awful, but heaven forbid that anyone tell them so. The problem with telling an unstable nut that he is an unstable nut to his face is that you never know how an unstable nut will react to such provocation. Bad people are the least likely to be reformable and the least likely to accept they have a problem.
He does have that Sidney Rigdon sort of look though...
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Physics Guy wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 10:01 pm
Indeed, you speak the truth.

What does Robert Boylan do for a living?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024