Robert Boylan isn't just a racist, he's a sexist pig as well

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Bill_Billiams
Star B

Re: Robert Boylan isn't just a racist, he's a sexist pig as well

Post by Bill_Billiams »

Marcus wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:17 pm

I don't know about that, moksha. He posted this in 2020:

In the post mentioned in the OP Boylan also threatened Travis but then edited the post to remove the threat. This is what his original post said. If you click on the hyperlink it takes you to a GIF of a man in a turban masturbating. Which is definitely something one would expect a creep like Boylan to have saved on his computer.
Attachments
Annotation 2023-05-30 223834.png
Annotation 2023-05-30 223834.png (24.96 KiB) Viewed 171 times
Bill_Billiams
Star B

Post by Bill_Billiams »

drumdude wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:56 pm
Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:54 pm
Robert Boylan even set up a gofundme page, for himself:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scriptural-m ... utube-page
Looks like the free market has settled on the appropriate value for Boylan’s contributions to Mormon apologetics! :lol:

DCP wasn’t kidding when he said it won’t make you rich.
As far as I can tell Boylan has accounts which he uses to beg on Patreon, Venmo, PayPal, and Go Fund Me. He begged for two years for people to give him money to move to the US, while also claiming that he was working his dream job remotely for the B.H. Roberts Foundation. So either he sucks at money management or they pay him pennies.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Bill_Billiams wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 11:14 pm
Marcus wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:17 pm
I don't know about that, moksha. He posted this in 2020:

In the post mentioned in the OP Boylan also threatened Travis but then edited the post to remove the threat. This is what his original post said. If you click on the hyperlink it takes you to a GIF of a man in a turban masturbating. Which is definitely something one would expect a creep like Boylan to have saved on his computer.
Wow.

He definitely seems like the perfect fit for the Interpreter Foundation. Maybe they can get him paid to work on the next blockbuster film.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Nothing to comment. Just documenting for future employers or romantic partners who may want to look up Robert Boylan on Google.

http://scripturalmormonism.blogspot.com ... y.html?m=1
dastardly stem
God

Post by dastardly stem »

Brigham Young, that delightful 19th century nutjob, has the same message for any Mormon today that he has for "progmos". He's been urging Joseph Smith to reject every Mormon who lived after him at Joe's day of judgment. "them pansies gave up polygamy and our beloved codified racism. They ought to burn in hell with every other loser who turned against my Jesus."
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos