Vogel video on magic parchments and Jupiter talisman

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Vogel video on magic parchments and Jupiter talisman

Post by Shulem »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:53 am
So, Jubalandace equals the angel Moroni? I thought it equalled the three stars of Orion’s Belt.
An expression of Jubanladace and Moroni being equals and guardians of treasure is a fair assessment.

The statues atop Mormon temples symbolizes the angel Moroni just as Orion's Belt in the sky or drawn on paper symbolizes the angel Jubanladace.

I hope that helps.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Chap wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:47 pm
Shulem wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:20 pm
What are the chances/odds that it was a coincidence that the six little circles (stars) on the Kinderhook plate align up almost perfectly with the constellation of the six stars in Orion that are on the plate? Turn, twist, and look, GODDAMNIT!
Really?

Orion, if you look at it on a clear night, presents as a pretty distinctive rough rectangle of stars with the belt across the middle. Why leave out the two stars at the lower end of the asterism?

Frankly, I'd need a strong reason to expect Orion to be on the plate before I would even begin to take this seriously. And since the plates are fake, what reason would there be?
Chap,

What's good enough for Nasa has to be good enough for everyone including Dee, Scot, and Sibly -- and you and me. The three glorious stars symbolically represent Orion with absolute and distinctive symbolic punctuation. Wouldn't you say?

Orion Triangle Patch

Are you willing to change your mind, Chap? Will you trust Shulem's judgment on this one just this once? Pretty please?
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:12 pm
Chap wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:47 pm
Really?

Orion, if you look at it on a clear night, presents as a pretty distinctive rough rectangle of stars with the belt across the middle. Why leave out the two stars at the lower end of the asterism?

Frankly, I'd need a strong reason to expect Orion to be on the plate before I would even begin to take this seriously. And since the plates are fake, what reason would there be?
Chap,

What's good enough for Nasa has to be good enough for everyone including Dee, Scot, and Sibly -- and you and me. The three glorious stars symbolically represent Orion with absolute and distinctive symbolic punctuation. Wouldn't you say?

Orion Triangle Patch

Are you willing to change your mind, Chap? Will you trust Shulem's judgment on this one just this once? Pretty please?
Clearly the Nephites had the gift of prophecy, and through the Spirit they were vouchsafed a vision of the principal features of the final logo design that was to be produced by the brand creation consultancy hired by NASA many centuries later. Those plates are genuine!
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Chap wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:30 pm
Clearly the Nephites had the gift of prophecy, and through the Spirit they were vouchsafed a vision of the principal features of the final logo design that was to be produced by the brand creation consultancy hired by NASA many centuries later. Those plates are genuine!
Do recall that Vogel pointed out several distinct differences between characters that form the name Jubanladace drawn by Scot and Sibly in their respective books. Obviously they are not exact matches and Vogel speculated that the Jubanladace characters on the Smith parchment were probably copied from another source that is currently unknown.

So, my question for you, Chap, is rather simple if you care to speculate: Tell me what YOU think those three little circles might represent and why?
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Shulem wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:25 pm
Chap wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:30 pm
Do recall that Vogel pointed out several distinct differences between characters that form the name Jubanladace drawn by Scot and Sibly in their respective books. Obviously they are not exact matches and Vogel speculated that the Jubanladace characters on the Smith parchment were probably copied from another source that is currently unknown.

So, my question for you, Chap, is rather simple if you care to speculate: Tell me what YOU think those three little circles might represent and why?
I hope it will not disappoint you to learn that I think no more of the marks and squiggles on the plates than that they were intended to make the plates look appropriately mysterious and ancient to a credulous and uninformed eye.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Chap wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:38 pm
I hope it will not disappoint you to learn that I think no more of the marks and squiggles on the plates than that they were intended to make the plates look appropriately mysterious and ancient to a credulous and uninformed eye.
So, you think those three little circles drawn in succession mean nothing in particular whether etched in metal or drawn with ink by Scot & Sibly. Just a random work of art. Okay, that's what you think. You are entitled to your opinion. But do you think there was anything or something at all that may have influenced the original artist who formulated Jubanladace's symbolic name to draw three (3) little circles? If you were told that it has been explained in a manuscript not mentioned in this thread, what might you imagine those three circles are?

Put on your thinking cap, Chap.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Proof is in the pudding

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:17 pm
Reginald Scot wrote:Jubanladace a mighty Prince in the Dominion of Thrones, he cometh unto such as follow national affairs, and are carryed forth unto warr and conquest; he beareth alwayes a flaming Sword, and is girded about, having a helmet upon his head, and appearing still before the party in the Air: he must be sollicited and invocated with Chastity, Vows, Fumes, and Prayers: and this is his* Character to be worn as a Lamin.

The Discoverie of Witchcraft, by Reginald Scot, 1886 Edition
I insist -- the last characters (other than the cross) for John Dee's Jubanladace are elements that involve astronomical signs pertaining to the heavens! Amen and Amen! So says, Shulem!

And, I will prove it, Goddmamnit. Time to connect the dots...

I suspect all this was important to Joseph Smith Sr.
It should be noted those crosses look like St. James crosses.

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:10 pm
Is there a particular significance to St. James crosses?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:30 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Probably not other than it's a form of a cross used to designate certain orders or institutions in the Middle Ages and Doctor CamNC4Me is being observant. The cross was a powerful symbol. Vogel's podcast goes into detail about the differences between the Palm and Maltese crosses in the various designs on the Joseph Smith parchments. It's important to note that crosses were incorporated into the lamins that represent the names for several of the angels, including Jubanladace who was favored with 3 crosses and Pah-li-Pah has 4 crosses. Angels Michael & Samael were also favored with crosses.

What's notable is the crosses on the Smith parchments were important to Joseph Smith Sr. and his son, Joseph the money digger! That is something the church today does not want to talk about. It is very easy to slam the Smith family for their occult like practices and point the finger at the modern day church for refusing to own up to its cult origins. The Mormons are hypocrites and their apologetics stinks to high heaven.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:30 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Well, it is a symbol of God’s protection.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.