Vogel video on magic parchments and Jupiter talisman

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Vogel video on magic parchments and Jupiter talisman

Post by Philo Sofee »

Oh my! Shulem, I never thought of that.... most interesting, I shall have to ponder and look into this a bit.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:38 am
Oh my! Shulem, I never thought of that.... most interesting, I shall have to ponder and look into this a bit.
You will recall that the during the dedicatory prayer of the Kirtland temple, the name "Jehovah" was invoked several times, a total of four in total. And on that thought, how many times was the name Jesus Christ mentioned during the prayer? Only once! Curiously, the prayer did not end in the name of Jesus Christ but ended using repetitive amens, "Amen, and Amen."

Joseph Smith's journal records the significant ritual of sealing the prayer with three hosannas:
Joseph Smith Journal wrote:We then sealed the proceedings of the day by a shouting hosanah to God and the Lamb 3 times sealing it each time with Amen, Amen, and Amen
So, what do you think of that, Philo? Where did those three (3) amens come from?

;)
Shulem
God

Re: Hosanna shout

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:52 pm
Is the Parchment the basis in which the Hosanna Shout was influenced and incorporated into the Kirtland Temple prayer ceremony? It seems to me the magical Parchment was influential in this matter. It seems to me the occult parchments provided inspiration on how Smith developed his cult religion.
Fake angels (I've shown earlier there were at least three) were probably those who appeared to the prophet Joseph Smith and his buddies while stoned out of their minds on magic mushrooms. Yeah baby, acid man! And, drink up boys -- pour the f-ing wine! God's holy angels from the magic parchments have appeared! Everyone was f-ed up that night!

:o
D&C 109:22, Prayer offered at the dedication of the temple at Kirtland, wrote:And we ask thee, Holy Father, that thy servants may go forth from this house armed with thy power, and that thy name may be upon them, and thy glory be round about them, and thine angels have charge over them;
Kirtland Temple Wine

Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:38 am

Philo,

Bear in mind the sacred writing that circulates about the Jehovah Jehovah Jehovah Parchment provides a stunning visualization that meets well with Smith's established early doctrine of the "ONE ETERNAL ROUND."

Yeah baby, let me explain. Just think of D&C 3 which was given before the Book of Mormon was published and how it relates to this particular concept of Jehovah's word being eternal:
D&C 3, July 1828 wrote:1 The works, and the designs, and the purposes of God cannot be frustrated, neither can they come to naught.
2 For God doth not walk in crooked paths, neither doth he turn to the right hand nor to the left, neither doth he vary from that which he hath said, therefore his paths are straight, and his course is one eternal round.
The concept of the eternal round is repeatedly found in the Book of Mormon (1 Nephi 10:19, Alma 7:20, Alma 37:12) and other revelations (D&C 35:1), and with that said, we KNOW that Smith retained the parchment till his dying day and surely influenced him in making doctrinal statements:
Joseph Smith, April 7, 1844 wrote:Is it logical to say that the intelligence of spirits is immortal, and yet that it had a beginning? The intelligence of Spirits had no beginning neither will it have an end; that is good logic. That which has a beginning may have an end. Their never was a time when there were not Spirits, for they are co-equal with our Father in heaven. I want to reason more on the spirit of man; for I am dwelling on the body and spirit of man— on the subject of the dead. I take my ring from my finger and liken it unto the mind of man— the immortal part— because it has no beginning. Suppose you cut it in two, then it has a beginning and an end; but join it again and it continues one eternal round, so with the spirit of man— as the Lord liveth, if it had a beginning it will have an end.
And so, we have this concept but there is more, much more. Remember, you said in your podcast to "think temple" when considering the implications of esoteric rites of the magic world and how Smith adopted ideas into his own cult rituals.

Further, the Jehovah Jehovah Jehovah Parchment also includes the Pentagram and the symbols for the name of Jubanladace. Can you now see why I feel strongly that Vogel needs to do a Part II and take this to the next level? Where the hell is Vogel?

:(
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Oh soooooo interesting! Yer good, I hate to tell you that cause it will swell yer fat head :D , but yer good!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:45 am
Oh soooooo interesting! Yer good, I hate to tell you that cause it will swell yer fat head :D , but yer good!

The writings certainly deserved a hosanna shout sealed by Joseph Smith's three amens! There are four expressions written in Latin on the outmost part of the ring, flanked by crosses; one of which says:

"God raises up prophets"

There can be no doubt that Joseph Smith elevated this Parchment to the level of temple rites and sealed it with priesthood authority. The use of three amens is associated with the sealing power of the priesthood in connection with the temple.

So, where does that leave Jubanladace (false angel) who managed to get on the same page as Jehovah?

:?:

This is very, very, bad news for the Church today. I'm sure Dan Vogel would agree.
Boomer57
Sunbeam

Post by Boomer57 »

Shulem gets the 'Pure Genius' award!! :D
' :idea: Give me truth and clarity, not fluff and charity'
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Boomer57 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:28 pm
Shulem gets the 'Pure Genius' award!! :D
I'll 2nd that notion yer honor! Because of Shulem, the BYP has always had fantastic material to make fun and informative videos for the public.
Shulem
God

Holiness to the Lord Parchment

Post by Shulem »

Vogel's podcast delights us with a sweet voice when addressing the Holiness to the Lord inscriptions that title the Parchment on three sides and on the fourth side is the title, "YHWH YHWH YHWH," signifying the sealing of God's name (Jehovah) to the magic parchment. Folks, it's official, these documents were important keepsakes to the prophet because he believed in them wholeheartedly and absolutely! How do I know that? The "Amen" is repeated three (3) times, an affirmation of something sealed up unto the Lord by Smith's priesthood authority ("We then sealed the proceedings of the day by a shouting hosanah to God and the Lamb 3 times sealing it each time with Amen, Amen, and Amen"). Smith claimed to have received his priesthood and authority by angels, this must include Jubanladace whom Joseph adopted into his angelic pantheon!

What the Church today thinks makes no difference. President Nelson is a brainwashed and ignorant old boob. The apologists are stoopid dopes. All that matters is what Smith thought and the parchments in which he personally affirmed were valued as sacred spiritual treasure. Smith therefore adopted Jubanladace -- a fake angel conjured up by the scrying of witchcraft! :shock:

Shulem
God

Divers angels

Post by Shulem »

D&C 128:21, Nauvoo, Illinois, September 6, 1842. wrote:And again, the voice of God in the chamber of old Father Whitmer, in Fayette, Seneca county, and at sundry times, and in divers places through all the travels and tribulations of this Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! And the voice of Michael, the archangel; the voice of Gabriel, and of Raphael, and of divers angels, from Michael or Adam down to the present time, all declaring their dispensation, their rights, their keys, their honors, their majesty and glory, and the power of their priesthood; giving line upon line, precept upon precept; here a little, and there a little; giving us consolation by holding forth that which is to come, confirming our hope!
Imagine asking Joseph if the angel Jubanladace played a part in the restoration of the gospel. What rights, keys, or honor might Joseph claim this particular angel bestowed upon the church? Smith could invent all manner of lies to justify his false beliefs and mislead his followers. One can only imagine what he might come up with in order to defend his man-made religion.

I'm willing to bet the parchments were kept in the attic of the Kirtland temple for safekeeping for some period of time.