100th Anniversary - 1823 - 1923 & Jack Welch’s 2023 Moroni Day

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

100th Anniversary - 1823 - 1923 & Jack Welch’s 2023 Moroni Day

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

September 21, 1823
Moroni visits the Prophet Joseph Smith

1923 -
Louis E. Hills introduces his fourth map of fake geography for The Book of Mormon in his 1924 book. The 1923 map may have been used during his 1923 public debate in The Stone Church, located in Independence, MO, directly north of The New Jerusalem Temple Lot.

September 21, 2023
Jack Welch of Book of Mormon Central and founder of F.A.R.M.S. celebrates his annual Moroni Day to beg for money for his tax-free 501(c)(3), based upon plagiarizing the fake geography for The Book of Mormon created by Louis E. Hills.

Because the LDS Apologetic Hucksters promoting fake geography for The Book of Mormon are not revealing to you the RLDS history or are too ignorant to know of it themselves.

https://speeches.byuh.edu/devotionals/c ... moroni-day

Can you locate the undiscovered Hill Cumorah in this 1923 map?

This team claims to have:
https://hillcumorahexpeditionteam.com/

No one knows, Jack!
You’ve been bamboozled!
drumdude
God

Re: 100th Anniversary - 1823 - 1923 & Jack Welch’s 2023 Moroni Day

Post by drumdude »

I believe everyone on this forum is now keenly aware of the infamous L. E. Hills. You’ve done a fine job educating us lol.
Tom
Regional Representative

Re: 100th Anniversary - 1823 - 1923 & Jack Welch’s 2023 Moroni Day

Post by Tom »

My family is planning to make a walking pilgrimage with my cow and 200-300,000 fellow Saints to Louis Hills’ house at 201 S. Willis Ave., Independence, Missouri, this September to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Moroni Day. As Joseph F. Smith said, “When God leads the people back to Jackson County, how will he do it? Let me picture to you how some of us may be gathered and led to Jackson County. I think I see two or three hundred thousand people wending their way across the great plain enduring the nameless hardships of the journey, herding and guarding their cattle by day and by night.”

We also plan to make a large tax-deductible donation in John Welch’s name to turn Elder Hills’ house into a museum or even a House of the Lord. It’s the least we can do to honor his sacred memory.
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857