The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: To RFM; Re: Jenn Kamp

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Fifth Columnist wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:48 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:39 pm
Please answer the above quote.

Also, was John Dehlin or Open Stories Foundation or anyone affiliated with Open Stories Foundation your client at any time, or hire you in any capacity to work in their interest?

- Doc
See RFM's podcast about Jenn Kamp's attempt to have him disbarred. He discusses this just after the 50 minute mark.
What's your timestamp? I watched the entire thing a couple of days ago, and just watched from 50:00-57:00. I don't see an answer to my that question above.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Tavares Standfield wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:10 pm
Rosebud wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:16 am

---

nonsense

---
Get the hence, Satan!

You are now in your second decade of harassing and defame John Dehlin.

You are a honey trap completely funded by the devils at Kirton/McConkie. You set out to entrap Dehlin and you succeeded for a time. Perhaps you even developed feelings for John. Who could blame you?

You organized efforts to defane Dehlin during #metoo somehow relating mundane pay disputes with sexual harassment. But nothing has worked. Teflon John will continue to win. And you will continue to lose.

But at least you have a nice wad of cash. Enjoy those pieces of silver.
Sir, this isn’t SeN.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:52 pm
Fifth Columnist wrote:

See RFM's podcast about Jenn Kamp's attempt to have him disbarred. He discusses this just after the 50 minute mark.
What's your timestamp? I watched the entire thing a couple of days ago, and just watched from 50:00-57:00. I don't see an answer to my that question above.

- Doc
I don’t have a timestamp but he did say he advised Dehlin at some point.
Fifth Columnist
Nursery

Post by Fifth Columnist »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fifth Columnist wrote:

- Doc
I'm listening to the audio version that appeared in my podcast app not the YouTube version. On the audio version it says this right around the 50 minute mark:
RFM quoting Jenn Kamp’s letter to the office of disciplinary council: “office of disciplinary council” … okay here she goes … “office of disciplinary council from Jenn Kamp to them first I would like to address the unethical conduct of Mr. RFM a Washington state lawyer before I address the untruths within his submitted documents. RFM on February 9th downloaded from the Utah State court system an evidence video and only piece of evidence submitted by a prior client, fellow podcaster, and friend of his John Dehlin.”

RFM: Okay, let me just say right now John Dehlin has never been a client of mine, uh, and neither has Jenn Kamp, okay, just to, just saying.

RFM continues quoting from Jenn Kamp’s letter.
Interestingly, the YouTube version does not contain the statement about John Dehlin not being a client. It should appear at timestamp 47:39, but it seems to have been edited out. I assume the audio version is the more accurate version because it was edited and released after the YouTube version.

Edit to add: RFM repeats that John Dehlin has never been a client of his at 1:29:46 in the YouTube video. In the audio version it is at 1:33:11. The audio version includes more of an explanation than the YouTube version (i.e., every lawyer has friends who informally ask for input about legal questions but that does not necessarily make the person a client).
Last edited by Fifth Columnist on Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Fifth Columnist wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:14 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
I'm listening to the audio version that appeared in my podcast app not the YouTube version. On the audio version it says this right around the 50 minute mark:
RFM quoting Jenn Kamp’s letter to the office of disciplinary council: “office of disciplinary council” … okay here she goes … “office of disciplinary council from Jenn Kamp to them first I would like to address the unethical conduct of Mr. RFM a Washington state lawyer before I address the untruths within his submitted documents. RFM on February 9th downloaded from the Utah State court system an evidence video and only piece of evidence submitted by a prior client, fellow podcaster, and friend of his John Dehlin.”

RFM: Okay, let me just say right now John Dehlin has never been a client of mine, uh, and neither has Jenn Kamp, okay, just to, just saying.

RFM continues quoting from Jenn Kamp’s letter.
Interestingly, the YouTube version does not contain the statement about John Dehlin not being a client. It should appear at timestamp 47:39, but it seems to have been edited out. I assume the audio version is the more accurate version because it was edited and released after the YouTube version.

Edit to add: RFM repeats that John Dehlin has never been a client of his at 1:29:46 in the YouTube video. In the audio version it is at 1:33:11. The audio version includes more of an explanation than the YouTube version (i.e., every lawyer has friends who informally ask for input about legal questions but that does not necessarily make the person a client).
Why did you edit that out, Consig?
Fifth Columnist
Nursery

Post by Fifth Columnist »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:53 am
He states that John Dehlin has never been a client in both the audio version and on YouTube. However, he expounds on it more in the audio version. Maybe the YouTube version is the one that was more heavily edited. Given that it is present in both, I don't know that he did anything nefarious or underhanded. He clearly states John Dehlin has never been a client.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Fifth Columnist wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:12 am
drumdude wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:53 am
He states that John Dehlin has never been a client in both the audio version and on YouTube. However, he expounds on it more in the audio version. Maybe the YouTube version is the one that was more heavily edited. Given that it is present in both, I don't know that he did anything nefarious or underhanded. He clearly states John Dehlin has never been a client.
1:11:20

John Dehlin under oath: “I/we have sought his(RFM) legal advice in the past.”

https://youtu.be/ebQJOOY47Gk?si=9jHLx0Ce_gVB2hN9
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Yeah, most lawyers are approached by family and friends looking for legal advice. My spouse is a lawyer and gets the same requests all the time. It does not make every person who asks or receives advice a client.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Consig,

Have you received money from Open Stories Foundation or anyone associated with Open Stories Foundation for legal work or to advance their cause as an online presence?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:30 am
Consig,

Have you received money from Open Stories Foundation or anyone associated with Open Stories Foundation for legal work or to advance their cause as an online presence?
I don't think consig is going to answer you.
Fifth Columnist wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:12 am
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow