Closing on holy days.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
yellowstone123
Area Authority

Closing on holy days.

Post by yellowstone123 »

I love B & H photo for buying my drones. They are in New York City and employ Orthodox Jews.During Friday night to Saturday night you cannot make an order. They are closed for the holydays.

I think of a Mormon stories and a daughter of a quorum of the seventy talking about in the late 20th century that between Sunday morning conference and afternoon conference they had employees (employed) for a huge buffet for the leadership of the church. I’m sure on Sunday afternoon Bruce R. Wanted a second helping of desert.
Last edited by yellowstone123 on Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
“One of the important things for anybody in power is to distinguish between what you have the right to do and what is right to do." Potter Stewart, associate justice of the Supreme Court - 1958 to 1981.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Closing on holy days.

Post by Kishkumen »

Do you do drone photography?
"Hillary wants to essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I dunno.” ~Donald J. Trump not promoting political violence in happier, lighter times.
yellowstone123
Area Authority

Post by yellowstone123 »

Starting but it’s for free. I am enrolled in an online course for what I believe is the 107 exam. I still wouldn’t charge. My only concern is large animals that don’t know what a drone is when I’m way outback. Funny to have a drone and a rifle that will bring down a bear or moose.

Just for fun google “trust test” and “pilot.institute” and get your fly a drone for fun license

No cost.
Last edited by yellowstone123 on Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
“One of the important things for anybody in power is to distinguish between what you have the right to do and what is right to do." Potter Stewart, associate justice of the Supreme Court - 1958 to 1981.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

yellowstone123 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:15 am
Starting but it’s for free. I am enrolled in an online course for what I believe is the 106 exam. I still wouldn’t charge. My only concern is large animals that don’t know what a drone is when I’m way outback. Funny to have a drone and a rifle that will bring down a bear or moose.

Just for fun google “trust test” and “pilot.institute” and get your fly a drone for fun license

No cost.
Enjoy your training and best of luck to you!
"Hillary wants to essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I dunno.” ~Donald J. Trump not promoting political violence in happier, lighter times.
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

I'm happy a B&H customer. They are in a very competitive business, and I admire their position on closing during their holy days.

I'm sure that it must cost them customers/business.
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!