The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Fifth Columnist
Nursery

Re: The Main Point Re: Jenn Kamp....

Post by Fifth Columnist »

jpatterson wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:59 pm
I think one of the things that's so glaringly obvious in situations like this is how RFM is supposedly a good lawyer and supposedly is friends with the truth before he's friends with John, but he couldn't be bothered to spot these very obvious holes in John's defense.

Somehow the Aug 30 video somehow got leaked out. But how?!?! Somehow Jenn's new employer got an email with the Aug 30 video in it. But how?!?!

Makes you wonder if RFM is really more interested in the truth or protecting his best source of referral traffic??
You need to listen to RFM's episode about JK trying to get him disbarred. He explains that the video was filed as part of John Dehlin's lawsuit against JK.

I also think the minor mischaracterizations you alleged that were made by Carrie and Clint (I have not verified that what you alleged is true) pale in comparison to the inaccuracies of JK's recollection of the meeting with the Board.
Rosebud
Star B

The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

Post by Rosebud »

He doesn't have a license because he can't get a license. He can't get a license because of the women making reports against him. He was forced to become a coach instead of a psychotherapist because of the way he treats women he has authority over. He has a sex problem.

It's so easy for anyone on either side of the Mormon and ex-Mormon fights to claim the only reason they are being maligned is because the people on the other side of the conflict are either for or against the church.

It's a great coverup. If you want to really find truth, you've got to look beyond your own feelings about the church... no matter which side you're on.

In the real world, there aren't two sides to anything.

If you're thinking, "Since the church is 'bad' then John D. must be 'good,'" you're wrong.

If you're thinking, "Since the church is 'good' then John D. must be 'bad,'" you're wrong.

Life isn't that simple.
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Marcus
God

Re: John D and Psychology

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:48 pm
He doesn't have a license because he can't get a license. He can't get a license because of the women making reports against him. He was forced to become a coach instead of a psychotherapist because of the way he treats women he has authority over. He has a sex problem.
I'll say the same thing to you that i've said to others. You're making what seem to be statements of fact, please provide proof. Otherwise it is just your gossipy opinion.
It's so easy for anyone on either side of the Mormon and ex-Mormon fights to claim the only reason they are being maligned is because the people on the other side of the conflict are either for or against the church.
Lol. You really need to get past this. People have been discussing this issue with virtually no reference to the lds church--just trying to get to a clear understanding of the situation.

It's a great coverup. If you want to really find truth, you've got to look beyond your own feelings about the church... no matter which side you're on.

If you're thinking, "Since the church is 'bad' then John D. must be 'good,'" you're wrong.

If you're thinking, "Since the church is 'good' then John D. must be 'bad,'" you're wrong.

Life isn't that simple.
Your projection is painfully obvious. Take your own advice.

And please, for god's sake get some professional help with your obsession. If you are doing this under the notion that any publicity is good publicity and you just need attention, trust us here. You are NOT doing yourself any favors and you are consistently tanking your reputation. Please stop.
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:17 pm
Rosebud wrote:
I'll say the same thing to you that i've said to others. You're making what seem to be statements of fact, please provide proof. Otherwise it is just your gossipy opinion.
Lol. You really need to get past this. People have been discussing this issue with virtually no reference to the LDS church--just trying to get to a clear understanding of the situation.

Life isn't that simple.
Your projection is painfully obvious. Take your own advice.

And please, for god's sake get some professional help with your obsession. If you are doing this under the notion that any publicity is good publicity and you just need attention, trust us here. You are NOT doing yourself any favors and you are consistently tanking your reputation. Please stop.
Buddy... you must be new to these parts. You sound like many who have come before you.

You're not the audience.
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:27 pm

Buddy... you must be new to these parts. You sound like many who have come before you.

You're not the audience.
Lol. You are publicly making what appear to be statements of fact:
Rosebud wrote:
I don't care who you think your audience is, if you're going to publicly make such statements, then you need to provide proof. If you can't or won't, your comments and you will get exactly the disrespect both deserve.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Marcus wrote:
You are NOT doing yourself any favors and you are consistently tanking your reputation. Please stop.
She has traded her reputation for making John eternally uncomfortable.

Does John deserve it? Probably. He is the intended audience.
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:34 pm
Marcus wrote:
You are NOT doing yourself any favors and you are consistently tanking your reputation. Please stop.
She has traded her reputation for making John eternally uncomfortable.

Does John deserve it? Probably. He is the intended audience.
I never had a chance to have a good reputation among angry exMormon anti-apologetic men the moment John decided to do everything he could to destroy my reputation over ten years ago. He had a lot more power than me, but I happen to not be as thick headed as many of his victims. So, instead of having my arm completely twisted behind my back as he intended, I navigated my way through his aggressions with more skill than others.

That's how he got himself exposed. All of this has meant that in attempting to destroy me, he has also hurt himself. And I have made it safer for other women to follow me. I wasn't his first nor his last... but I'm probably the one he most underestimated when he first targeted me.

And to think.... none of this would have happened to me if I didn't look a bit too much like Renee Zellweger from Katy, Texas. How creepy is that? Put her picture aside Jenn Kamp's.

What it is probably worth considering is that not a lot of us are trying to grow reputations on message boards like this one. This is a niche place. If y'all want to grow your reputations here.... go for it. Maybe just don't project your incentives onto me. If I were trying to grow a reputation, I'm not sure why I'd come here. That'd be weird. What a weird little place this is, no?
drumdude

Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:33 pm
Rosebud wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:27 pm

You're not the audience.
Rosebud wrote:
I don't care who you think your audience is, if you're going to publicly make such statements, then you need to provide proof. If you can't or won't, your comments and you will get exactly the disrespect both deserve.
Follow the dam* link in my signature or go listen to the forensic interview an attorney from Infants on Thrones helped me put up. Wait... you probably don't know who the Infants are because you're an infant in exMormonism yourself.
drumdude

Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Marcus wrote:
Rosebud wrote:
Rosebud wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:02 pm
Follow the dam* link in my signature or go listen to the forensic interview an attorney from Infants on Thrones helped me put up. Wait... you probably don't know who the Infants are because you're an infant in exMormonism yourself.
Lol. You have no idea.

in my opinion, dehlin engaged in sexual harassment of an employee in your case, but you have now made very specific and additional statements that you seem to think are factual. And no, i won't be chasing links.

i'm asking you to provide evidence for your statements about licensing and reports, psychotherapist choice, etc., in your quote above.

Can you provide evidence or not?
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:13 pm
Marcus wrote:

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:02 pm
Lol. You have no idea.

in my opinion, dehlin engaged in sexual harassment of an employee in your case, but you have now made very specific and additional statements that you seem to think are factual. And no, i won't be chasing links.

i'm asking you to provide evidence for your statements about licensing and reports, psychotherapist choice, etc., in your quote above .

Can you provide evidence or not?
Wow... a concession: agreement that my allegations have been accurate in the past. That's very fresh and new for this crowd of woman hecklers and John Dehlin fans. Thank you. Yes, he did sexually harass me and the results of his harassment and his lies about it all have been very harmful to me and my children. To the tune of a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of money. And yet he is still able to get RFM to continue to help him.

I reported his sexual harassment to Utah State University in 2013, before he finished his degree and went to get licensing. I reported it to the licensing board at that time, as well, but they told me to go to USU because he hadn't yet applied for a license when he harassed me so he was not under their jurisdiction. They told me that USU would probably have power to stop the licensing from happening if USU decided my allegations were legitimate or if they had other information about him that my allegations aligned with. I have assumed it to be the latter as he presents with narcissistic personality disorder (no, I am not diagnosing him because I am not qualified to do so) and his supervisors were psychologists capable of recognizing the disorder.

Do I have a recording of the phone call? Nope. But I don't need it. Once your eyes are opened, figuratively speaking, you can't unsee the problem. He's just really good at preying upon newbie exMormons. I was one myself, once.
drumdude