The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Rosebud
Star B

Re: John D and Psychology

Post by Rosebud »

You know, John, I'd really like some financial compensation for the financial harm that has come to me and my family because of all your antics online. It'd be great to get some financial compensation for all the emotional harm that has come to me because I looked too much like an actress you had a crush on as a teen, too.

But I get it.... some people don't provide apologies or restoration or justice. Some people sue their own victims instead.

I know a lot, now, about the common uses of the legal system.
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:33 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:13 pm
Lol. You have no idea.

in my opinion, dehlin engaged in sexual harassment of an employee in your case, but you have now made very specific and additional statements that you seem to think are factual. And no, i won't be chasing links.

i'm asking you to provide evidence for your statements about licensing and reports, psychotherapist choice, etc., in your quote above .

Can you provide evidence or not?
Wow... a concession: agreement that my allegations have been accurate in the past. That's very fresh and new for this crowd of woman hecklers and John Dehlin fans...
No it's not new at all. I've stated it here multiple times going back many years, as have others. And i don't agree with all of your allegations, just the overall mishandling of an employee situation resulting in a valid claim of sexual harassment.

Also, you stereotype this board and former Mormons egregiously. It's another thing that has resulted in people's very low opinion of you.
I reported his sexual harassment to Utah State University in 2013, before he finished his degree and went to get licensing. I reported it to the licensing board at that time, as well, but they told me to go to USU because he hadn't yet applied for a license when he harassed me so he was not under their jurisdiction. They told me that USU would probably have power to stop the licensing from happening if USU decided my allegations were legitimate or if they had other information about him that my allegations aligned with. I have assumed it to be the latter as he presents with narcissistic personality disorder (no, I am not diagnosing him because I am not qualified to do so) and his supervisors were psychologists capable of recognizing the disorder.

Do I have a recording of the phone call? Nope.
That's your "evidence" that "he doesn't have a license because he can't get a license. He can't get a license because of the women making reports against him" ??? You "assumed"???? Seriously? Ok. Got it. Your comments are not factual. Moving on.
Rosebud
Star B

The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

Post by Rosebud »

You know, John, I'd really like some financial compensation for the financial harm that has come to me and my family because of all your antics online. It'd be great to get some financial compensation for all the emotional harm that has come to me, too.

But I get it.... some people don't provide apologies or restoration or justice. Some people sue their own victims instead.

I know a lot, now, about the common uses of the legal system.

Still.... you owe me a lot of money. You harmed me so you could scam donors into giving money to you. Therefore you owe me.

Plus, you didn't pay me fairly for amazing work I did in the first place. Although the amount of money you owe me for that injustice is very small in comparison to the amount of money you owe me for harming me and my reputation so you could make money.

And I want interest.
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
drumdude
God

Re: To John: I'd Like Financial Compensation for Harms Done

Post by drumdude »

Ma'am, this is a Wendy’s.
Moksha
God

Re: To John: I'd Like Financial Compensation for Harms Done

Post by Moksha »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:00 pm
Maam this is Wendy’s.
The burger caused me emotional distress and will have consumed the rest of my life since casting longing eyes on it. If the burger will not be mine, then I need to exact my revenge on it!!!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:59 pm
I never had a chance to have a good reputation among angry exMormon anti-apologetic men..
Sigh. Your reputation isnt great with this exmormon woman either, for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with any exmormon men.

You really need to look at your own sexist stance.
...the moment John decided to do everything he could to destroy my reputation over ten years ago. He had a lot more power than me, but I happen to not be as thick headed as many of his victims. So, instead of having my arm completely twisted behind my back as he intended, I navigated my way through his aggressions with more skill than others.

That's how he got himself exposed. All of this has meant that in attempting to destroy me, he has also hurt himself. And I have made it safer for other women to follow me.
that would be a hard no. Your sexist approach and obsessive illness both reflect badly on exmormon women's paths as seen by others.
I wasn't his first nor his last... but I'm probably the one he most underestimated when he first targeted me.

And to think.... none of this would have happened to me if I didn't look a bit too much like Renee Zellweger...
Oh dear god.
What it is probably worth considering is that not a lot of us are trying to grow reputations on message boards like this one. This is a niche place. If y'all want to grow your reputations here.... go for it. Maybe just don't project your incentives onto me. If I were trying to grow a reputation, I'm not sure why I'd come here. That'd be weird. What a weird little place this is, no?
:roll:
Rosebud
Star B

The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

Post by Rosebud »

To be honest, I have no idea what's going on with Ballard and OUR or what side anybody is taking in order to hush up the bigger problems. I can't keep up with Utah and I've seen this same pattern so many hundreds of times that I lose interest in the specifics of the frenzy. But, I did notice a statement from John Dehlin regarding the church erasing Ballard from their websites.

And I noticed that statement because trying to erase people and is such John Dehlin thing to do.

Maybe it really is time for me to write a book.

You didn't erase me, John. It didn't work. And you didn't intimidate me into silence either (clearly). You're smart, but you're not smarter than me. It's not wise to target women who aren't less intelligent than you.

But honestly, you should quit targeting women altogether, don't you think?
drumdude

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:44 pm
You know, John, I'd really like some financial compensation for the financial harm that has come to me and my family because of all your antics online. It'd be great to get some financial compensation for all the emotional harm that has come to me because I looked too much like an actress you had a crush on as a teen, too.
In insania veritas?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:30 pm
Rosebud wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:44 pm
In insania veritas?

- Doc
Was on a redeye last week that got delayed so went to the last open restaurant. The guy at the next table was visibly crying while on his phone after finishing his meal, just acting heartbroken so his server cleared his meal and then gave him plenty of space and time.

As the server got occupied on the other side, the crying man suddenly recovered, swept all remaining trash off his table and started to leave down the side entrance. His server, obviously experienced in the ways of emotion-driven dine and dash, showed up at his side out of nowhere, smoothly asking "are you ready to check out, sir?!"

Anyway, i suppose the point of my story is that claiming emotional breakdowns to justify begging for money (or stealing money) is nothing new at all.
consiglieri
Prophet

Re: John D, MS and the Mo Church "Erasing" Ballard

Post by consiglieri »

Who is this?