The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Red Ryder
Nursery

Re: To Kwaku El, Mormonism Live and Anyone Else Concerned

Post by Red Ryder »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:48 am
What happen between you and Dehlin?
When the birds and the bees hang out too much under duress of Mormonism trauma, attempts to change the world from within, coupled with full Monday night moon; instead of being home with loved ones blessing the FHE treats, things allegedly happened.

Due to risk of legal proceedings from both parties against myself, an Internet stranger, I’ll defer to your ability to search the Internet.

It’s a crazy novella...

And Mike, come visit NOM more often. You listed an intro and then ran away.
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Red Ryder wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:55 am
Atlanticmike wrote: What happen between you and Dehlin?
When the birds and the bees hang out too much under duress of Mormonism trauma, attempts to change the world from within, coupled with full Monday night moon; instead of being home with loved ones blessing the FHE treats, things allegedly happened.

Due to risk of legal proceedings from both parties against myself, an Internet stranger, I’ll defer to your ability to search the Internet.

It’s a crazy novella...

8-) be careful what you wish for. (oh wait, that's the other one.)

Yea sure, invite him for a visit! I'm sure it will go great! :roll:
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Red Ryder wrote:
You listed an intro and then ran away.
Oh no. He hit and ran? Say it ain't so. :cry:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

consiglieri wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:22 am
Would now be a good time for me to make a confession…?

Yeah, I'm still waiting over here. Get on your knees man, and make that confession.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

As I have remarked elsewhere, there's a special place in hell for a married, or unmarried, woman to have an affair with a married man and then claim to be the victirm.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:57 am
As I have remarked elsewhere, there's a special place in hell for a married, or unmarried, woman to have an affair with a married man and then claim to be the victirm.
That's sexist. Right Lem? 😂😂

Hi BY!! You haven't answered me lately. Why are you trying to change your image here on the board? You must really want to go on Mormonism live. You're being really nice ever since people started saying you should be interviewed by RFM or Bill Reel. Are you jealous of a pawn shop manager that has a podcast and you don't? Because it surely seems that way!! You could always start your own podcast, no need to be jealous of me, oooops!! I mean Bill Reel.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Red Ryder wrote:
Atlanticmike wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:48 am
What happen between you and Dehlin?

It’s a crazy novella...

I'm having a lot of fun here! But maybe if I feel like posting something about Mormonism I'll post on NOM.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Lem wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:38 am
Red Ryder wrote:

It’s a crazy novella...

8-) be careful what you wish for. (oh wait, that's the other one.)

Yea sure, invite him for a visit! I'm sure it will go great! :roll:
Oh look!! My two girlfriends decided to post at the same time!! Man I'm good!! I still got it after all these years.
IHAQ
God

Post by IHAQ »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Can you not envisage a scenario where a woman has an affair with a married man but can be legitimately considered a victim?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Is there a special place in Hell for a married man who has an affair with a married woman and claims it was God’s will?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.