Epic Movie About Moroni Starring Billy Zane

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Epic Movie About Moroni Starring Billy Zane

Post by Kishkumen »

I’ll see it. It might be fun.
"Hillary wants to essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I dunno.” ~Donald J. Trump not promoting political violence in happier, lighter times.
Tom
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Tom »

Everybody Wang Chung, I will endeavor to drop by the café after the show. I must admit that the Hot Hamburger on Toast ($10.25) and the Malibu Chicken (Ham and Swiss Cheese) ($8.50) sound decadent.
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

The trailer makes me want to see it!
Tom
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Tom »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:54 pm
I’ll see it. It might be fun.
Does this mean that there will be an on-campus screening? I hope so. It’s been a few years since I’ve visited Cassius.

The Oath grossed $233,000 during opening weekend. Not bad, but a movie thirteen years in the making needs to do better if there is any chance of worldwide distribution.
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Tom wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:01 am
Does this mean that there will be an on-campus screening? I hope so. It’s been a few years since I’ve visited Cassius.

The Oath grossed $233,000 during opening weekend. Not bad, but a movie thirteen years in the making needs to do better if there is any chance of worldwide distribution.
I’ll definitely ask Dean Robbers about having a screening in the Brutus Memorial Rectory!
"Hillary wants to essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I dunno.” ~Donald J. Trump not promoting political violence in happier, lighter times.
Tom
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Tom »

I regret to report that The Oath is now playing in a single theater, in Lethbridge, Canada. Box Office Mojo puts the movie’s gross at a disappointing $496,817.

Did you catch a screening, Reverend?
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Ouch. Not even half a mil. This must be a rough pill to swallow, when you are making a much more comparatively boring movie about Brigham Young.

69 Days of Sodom in September, or whatever DCP is calling it, must surely be a straight-to-home-video affair now.
IWMP
Pirate

Post by IWMP »

Trailer looks interesting. I hate how movies have that sound that makes it impossible to listen to. It's like a loud wind tunnel sound. I need subtitles.