The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by High Spy »

Bret Ripley wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:55 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:01 pm
If that including the comma?
Yes -- the comma is represented by the characters '2c'. (I had to look it up -- I don't want anyone thinking I'm fluent in hexadecimal when I barely know how to spell it.)
Now spy gets your user number is used to shift ASCII numbers for display.
Aria

In the ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) system, 65 corresponds to the uppercase letter 'A'. Each character is assigned a unique numerical value in the ASCII system. Here's how it works:

The ASCII code for the letter 'A' is 65.

When you want to convert the ASCII code 65 back to its character, you would use a programming language or a tool that supports ASCII conversion. For example, in Python, you could use the chr() function: chr(65) would return the character 'A'.

If you have specific use case or scenario in mind for using the ASCII code 65, feel free to provide more details so I can tailor the explanation to your needs!
Twisted23.com is one app where spy employed said number 65 to convert 1 to A, etc.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

Gadianton wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:04 pm
Flemming wrote:Of course, just like Bigfoot, all UFOs, and all “ghosts” this image is blurry and looks like absolutely nothing at all. In fact, whatever it is, I see a bunch of them in the distance.
You know, Flem, yours is a typical Mopologist reaction. Just like every other Mopologist, you come unglued over the great persecution that the Church, Dan, and Lou endure by online critics. Everyone is being unfair and no critic has a right to say anything. But then when a Mormon with views you find unconventional shows up, the first thing you do is ridicule them and treat them as poorly as possible. Mopologists are little more than bullies, and you, Flem, are a Mopologist. ZLMB was extremely enlightening in this respect.
Harsh. I’m disappointed that I’ve come off this way. I have no real opinion about Midgley, other than that he’s a very old former professor. I don’t see why anyone should take what he says seriously.

As for Dan, I just find it highly strange that there is such an obsession with him here. He blogs, speaks, and also used to be a professor. There’s all this lore around him, though—lore that has questionable truth. I wonder what would happen if those obsessed with Dan focused their energy on doing good things in the world instead.

But hey, you don’t have to like me.

As for this thread, there is nothing that is not explained by the natural world. So when I participate here, I am hoping high spy has something to back up his assertions. I could be convinced of a supernatural realm, perhaps.

Instead we get republicanesque conspiracy theories.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:59 pm
… supernatural realm, perhaps.

Instead we get republicanesque conspiracy theories.
https://www.tiktok.com/discover/republicanesque-meaning

How does that apply to someone inviting an earthquake with a 7.3 magnitude?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: Does this sound like someone we know?

Post by High Spy »

Physics Guy wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:26 pm
Mormonism is an interesting phenomenon from several points of view, apart from any personal connection one might have or have had to it. For some people who leave the LDS church, the abstract interest can remain long after personal issues with the religion have been settled.

I think this may be how these message boards differ from online communities defined as "ex-Mormon" or as being for recovery from Mormonism. The focus here is on discussing Mormonism, rather than on recovering from it.
Some people here, get that much of the Book of Mormon is revealed scripture that has been tampered with. Also some prophecies by Joseph Smith such as his Prophecy on War are remarkable. Dan Vogel’s Pious Fraud theory and Taylor Drake’s Joseph in the Gap sum things up well, albeit they completely miss that the Davidic Servant has appeared on scene, and that the seventh seal has opened.

Moved from thread "Does this sound like someone we know?" UR 4, RI
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
No one “invited” an earthquake. Earthquakes happen irrespective of humans.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Flemming wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:29 pm
High Spy wrote:
Maybe not ‘invited’ - I’d certainly hope not - but maybe not always irrespective of humans.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/does-fracking ... arthquakes

and

https://www.usgs.gov/programs/earthquak ... arthquakes
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
High Spy wrote:
Did you forget our earlier conversation?
Re: Why Did God Feel It Was Necessary To Show Ezekiel His Penis?
viewtopic.php?p=2850258#p2850258

First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
In later posts the quoted person referred to the opportunity granted as an invitation.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:05 am
from slogblog wrote:The Wicker Man
Space Time Is Doomed
Post Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:58 pm

Starting around 2010 this phrase has been embraced by more and more physicist. They further refine this phrase by saying that "space time is not fundamental". This simply means that this creation can cease to exist and yet a fundamental reality will continue.

I have been saying this same thing using different words since 1969. I have explained many times that while in science class in 1969 the Spirit gave me a mental model of how the universe works. Everything can be explained by this very simple model. And when something 'new' is discovered by science this model predicted it ahead of time. And more importantly the model never needs to be modified when science finds something new.

I won't get into all the details of how it works. I've done that already many times. But I will explain it all again if someone is interested.

This creation is an energetic system. A star is the best example of this. However, a star cannot be energetic or even exist without gravity. This means that gravity is the source of energy in the creation. But without the creation gravity has no purpose and indeed gravity only exist within the creation. This means that something within the creation besides matter is responsible for gravity. Science has called this something else "the Higgs Field". And the Higgs Field is weakening.
Something is seriously wrong with gravity, and nobody's quite sure why.
I am quite sure. I have been quite sure for the last 54 years!
But that's not enough for a group of physicists who have developed an alternative theory to explain gravity. Their theory involves decaying particles and the Higgs boson.
This is just another way of saying that the Higgs Field is weakening. Which is another way of saying that gravity is slowly becoming weaker. The model given to me in 1969 also predicts the weakening of gravity.

Gravity, strong and weak nuclear forces are all the same thing. Strong and weak nuclear forces is just gravity working at a nanometer scale. A radioactive isotope is radioactive because gravity is no longer strong enough to hold the isotope together.

2nd Peter
3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
As a physicist of a sort....

Some things I'd reply with, (I flushed my brain when I did my degree then became a mum so what physics knowledge I had is very deeply buried or it ran away somewhere so these are more just my feelings):

I don't recall space time being considered fundamental in the sense described here. I imagine space time to exist because of the continuous momentum of electromagnetic waves. I'm sure I probably studied the theories in either quantum physics or electromagnetism and I'm sure my thoughts probably aren't what we were taught lol. So how I imagine space time to work, it would only work because of the EM expansion. I don't feel that EM waves are affected by gravity in the same way that we are taught that matter is.

I'm guessing from the introduction of higgs, wickerman is interested in CERN.

My understanding is that the earth's magnetic field is weakening. This is due to pole shift and the poles are getting ready to flip. We can see by the earth's structure that the poles have flipped many times. I believe that in the Bible when it talks of the 3 days of darkness that this is warning of the pole flip. When the pole flips there will be a period of time where there is no protection around us and in this time of you are outside you will be killed. Whether that is because the core is moving or the tectonic plates are moving, I don't know. 3 days of darkness would imply the plates shift over the core and the core is continuing to spin on it's axis. But maybe the earth will spin the other way, which brings in the sun rising from the west prophesy in. I don't know. Just speculating.

I don't agree with the sentence; "A star is the best example of this. However, a star cannot be energetic or even exist without gravity. This means that gravity is the source of energy in the creation. "

A star can't exist without matter, would that mean that matter must be the source of energy? I don't believe gravity is the source of energy. I believe light is the source.

All through scripture, light is mentioned. In the beginning God created light. Christ is the light.

Gravity is being affected by the change in the earth's magnetic field. I do believe the eclipse will have an effect.

I do not believe, gravity, strong and weak forces are the same. I can see the logic in that they describe the experience of a sort of push or pull of you like. If they were the same thing then you'd be easily able to take the laws of one and apply them to the other. Gravity is far weaker than other forces mathematically. Gravity does not affect atoms and isotopes from my understanding. I also do not believe that any physical 'force' is responsible for this behaviour. The quantum world likes to be stable and will partner up and give and take to stabilise. And will do so with whatever is closest and makes most sense. It's like a dance of fields. Ultimately matter is fields and waves in my opinion. I can kind of imagine what is being said though. The big problem with the statement that radioactive isotopes exist because gravity can no longer hold isotopes together is very wrong again in my opinion(who knows the real truth but thinking logically). This would mean that gravity wasn't strong enough a long time ago, at least when radiation from isotopes were first discovered and it would also mean that the universe would just be made up of isotopes (although to be fair, we might not call them isotopes if they were the norm).

Edit: removing the ramble.
My son gets chatty about science at night. He's currently telling me that squashes were first grown over ten thousand years ago. Lol

But he asked me why electricity has to be a circuit in a loop and not just back and forwards. I explained. (He's just asked me how people do DNA tests :lol: ) It led to a discussion about forces and atomic force and he said so atoms have gravity and it reminded me of this.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

He's asked about half a dozen questions since the electricity question... Lmao asking another.

Why is Australia also called Oceania and how many islands does Australia have? Oh I got it wrong he's telling me Australia is the country and I should really use Australasia and is now explaining that we usually use Australia as the contenant because we just use the country name because we get older.

He's asked if people would go purple if they had lots of blood loss because they have less oxygen going around their body? I said I think they would go pale and but now I'm wondering.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:06 pm
Flemming wrote:
Maybe not ‘invited’ - I’d certainly hope not - but maybe not always irrespective of humans.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/does-fracking ... arthquakes

and

https://www.usgs.gov/programs/earthquak ... arthquakes
True and I agree that humans can cause things like this, and we should stop. But there is nothing supernatural going on here.

There is no such thing as a “Davidic servant.”