The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

High Spy wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:35 am
Moksha wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:52 am
Being Knight Lion has its privileges and once a knight is enough.

Re: The Connection with Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge and Number 128
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p1471407
Re: The distinct factor pairs of 384 ❕ Tribute & Warning ❕

Re: The Connection with Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge and Number 128
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=74626

You guys are NOT going to believe this. Do not miss this video. It's going up LIVE at 7:30 pm PT.

This WILL be taken down.

https://youtu.be/G6PLBBs6Bxk?si=fZsBd8mx8BvUYJxS

My, what big text you have! :lol:

2x2x2x2x2x2x2 = 128 =~ starting in 5 minutes.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=158072&p=2847502&hilit=384#p2847502

Interesting enough is the fact that the middle name of the Zodiac Killer and the spy that almost got the world blowed up are one and the same. TheSpyFM =~ there can only be one … in the game of Stratego too.

Beginning with 2 minute countdown, so replace 5 minutes with 7.
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... ip#p978162 is where The Wicker Man tells a story about another ship anomaly.

White & Knight, but not Lion. 🐳
How did spy almost get he world blown up? I don't think we'd know if he world blew up. Ever had feelings like something and happened and it glitched and then didn't happen?

We were crossing at the traffic lights, green man came on an Phoebe ran across but I could hear an ambulance so hesitated but I got that weird feeling and I was like Phoebe (usually they don't go til I say). She was right where the ambulance should have driven but the ambulance stopped and waited. And I told her to just go to the other side and wait. But I still feel ill. I don't even remember he ambulance stopping and it was going fast but it didn't break hard. They didn't react negatively. They were calm but my soul still feels like she was hit. And even now weeks later she is here and it didn't happen but I can't work it out. And I keep seeing the scenario. She also went to cross in from of an articulated vehical one winter. I screamed and she froze and he vehical sped past in front. I said what was that she said she wants to get to the snow at the other side. I felt ill for ages but not like this. I have the feeling like it actually happened with the ambulance except it didn't. Time slowed down. I'll get over it but it's gross.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:56 pm

How did spy almost get he world blown up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDrEou6xZpM is a video about a book.

Powers was his last name, but his first name was really Francis.

Correction: Said ZTP (Zodiac Type Person’s) first name matches my first name, which is Power’s middle name.

Said video was posted on PI Day. 8-)
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

High Spy wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:22 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:56 pm

How did spy almost get he world blown up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDrEou6xZpM is a video about a book.

Powers was his last name, but his first name was really Francis.

Correction: Said ZTP (Zodiac Type Person’s) first name matches my first name, which is Power’s middle name.

Said video was posted on PI Day. 8-)
Which zodiac killer? The zodiac killer based in San Francisco? Is called Gary? The zodiac killer is unknown? Or another zodiac killer?

The guy in the parachute crash was Francis gary powers.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8148548/Facebook ... shell-dna/ The Sun says there’s DNA evidence, but CIA hasn’t closed the case.

Poste and Powers both begin with Po too.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

High Spy wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:03 pm

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8148548/Facebook ... shell-dna/ The Sun says there’s DNA evidence, but CIA hasn’t closed the case.

Thanks for sharing. That's kind of freaky isn't it?

High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:16 pm
High Spy wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:03 pm

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1471585

νεφελη

The noun νεφελη (nephele) means cloud in the specific sense of "a cloud", and stems from the more general νεφος (nephos), meaning cloud in the conceptual sense of "cloudness", "cloudiness" or "cloudedness", which in turn comes from the ancient Proto-Indo-European root "nebh-", meaning cloud, but is also suspiciously similar to the verb נפל (napal), to fall down (implying rain from clouds).

From the PIE root "nebh-" also comes our English word "nebula", as well as the name Neptune, which belongs to the Greco-Roman god of the seas, the Latin equivalent of the Hellene name Poseidon. The name Poseidon derives possibly from the PIE root "dah", water, hence the Sanskrit danu, to flow, and ultimately the name Danube. Poseidon (Neptune) was a brother of Zeus (that's Jupiter to the Romans), the alpha-god, whose signature epithet was νεφεληγερετα (nephelegereta), or cloud-gatherer (see Jeremiah 10:13), from our noun νεφελη (nephele), cloud, and the verb αγειρω (ageiro), to collect or gather, hence the derived noun αγορα (agora), meaning market place or place of gathering. Hence, our word νεφελη (nephele) not necessarily describes an mass of water vapor elevated into the atmosphere, but also "clouds" of men interacting (mostly fighting but also trading). The proverbial giants of old, the suspiciously similar named Nephilim may likewise have been great in organization and societal complexity rather than mere physical size.

The ancients not only had a firm grasp of the hydrological cycle (Job 36:27-28, Ecclesiastes 1:7), but also managed to apply it to the cognitive cycle. More precise: the ancients realized that the universe is a fractal …
Freaky fractals and transcendental numbers like PI, with a most interesting one (57.2957…) going unnamed. That’s the number of degrees in one radian expressed as a base 10 number. The article above was dated PI Day (March 14) and your pic was at 22:22. Things have stalled for a time, as what was asked for goes unheeded similar to the filling of Lake Mead. Said filling unleashed atmospheric rivers that loosed many new fossils. One of these was a large bone from a giant sloth.

Apropos, but not properly appreciated. 🐳 whale

Magical, but not Merlin in Abijah’s Arboretum. 🌴 🌴
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

High Spy wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:17 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:16 pm

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1471585

νεφελη

The noun νεφελη (nephele) means cloud in the specific sense of "a cloud", and stems from the more general νεφος (nephos), meaning cloud in the conceptual sense of "cloudness", "cloudiness" or "cloudedness", which in turn comes from the ancient Proto-Indo-European root "nebh-", meaning cloud, but is also suspiciously similar to the verb נפל (napal), to fall down (implying rain from clouds).

From the PIE root "nebh-" also comes our English word "nebula", as well as the name Neptune, which belongs to the Greco-Roman god of the seas, the Latin equivalent of the Hellene name Poseidon. The name Poseidon derives possibly from the PIE root "dah", water, hence the Sanskrit danu, to flow, and ultimately the name Danube. Poseidon (Neptune) was a brother of Zeus (that's Jupiter to the Romans), the alpha-god, whose signature epithet was νεφεληγερετα (nephelegereta), or cloud-gatherer (see Jeremiah 10:13), from our noun νεφελη (nephele), cloud, and the verb αγειρω (ageiro), to collect or gather, hence the derived noun αγορα (agora), meaning market place or place of gathering. Hence, our word νεφελη (nephele) not necessarily describes an mass of water vapor elevated into the atmosphere, but also "clouds" of men interacting (mostly fighting but also trading). The proverbial giants of old, the suspiciously similar named Nephilim may likewise have been great in organization and societal complexity rather than mere physical size.

The ancients not only had a firm grasp of the hydrological cycle (Job 36:27-28, Ecclesiastes 1:7), but also managed to apply it to the cognitive cycle. More precise: the ancients realized that the universe is a fractal …
Freaky fractals and transcendental numbers like PI, with a most interesting one (57.2957…) going unnamed. That’s the number of degrees in one radian expressed as a base 10 number. The article above was dated PI Day (March 14) and your pic was at 22:22. Things have stalled for a time, as what was
=.....slogbog..../viewtopic.php?p=2755&hilit=TUE+3857#p2755]asked for
goes unheeded similar to the filling of Lake Mead. Said filling unleashed atmospheric rivers that loosed many new fossils. One of these was a large bone from a giant sloth.

Apropos, but not properly appreciated. 🐳 whale

Magical, but not Merlin in Abijah’s Arboretum. 🌴 🌴
It was the numbers at the bottom of my image I was showing you in relation to poste. I noticed the 2222. Googled it at the time last night and it said about balance. The universe is beautiful when we look at fractals and patterns in nature. How perfect everything is when we take away human consciousness and human interference. Like, even how our senses work. Our brain is able to take pressure and turn it into sounds that mean something, they eye ball can take a bunch of electrical signals from photons and create an image that makes sense. Just being reminded of the things I was interested in when I was younger.

I'm seeing your numbers now. Think you've infiltrated my brain lol. I'm not concerned. What is meant to be will be. Life is love. We vibrate with our intentions and if we love and care then that should get us somewhere. Right?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:58 am

It was the numbers at the bottom of my image I was showing you in relation to poste. I noticed the 2222. Googled it at the time last night and it said about balance. The universe is beautiful when we look at fractals and patterns in nature. How perfect everything is when we take away human consciousness and human interference. Like, even how our senses work. Our brain is able to take pressure and turn it into sounds that mean something, they eye ball can take a bunch of electrical signals from photons and create an image that makes sense. Just being reminded of the things I was interested in when I was younger.

I'm seeing your numbers now. Think you've infiltrated my brain lol. I'm not concerned. What is meant to be will be. Life is love. We vibrate with our intentions and if we love and care then that should get us somewhere. Right?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 0#p1471566

Did things change in 2010?

And why would they? Enlighten me.

2010 is when the seventh seal opened. That’s when the silence in heaven began. Only one has posted here about hearing from a truthful spirit, and he posted what the conclusion to my received message was.
I noticed 8 feet 3 inches tall and thought how our date formats are reversed which leads to 84 signifying warning. Reverse CH and you get HC which makes me think of Hotel California thereby continuing the warning theme. Angels open seals and sound warnings … 0000CF above represents my dad (Cleamont Francis) and my mom whose first name begins with C, such that together their return address began with CF Surname. They’re who named me after the guy that almost got the world blowed up.

Not sure why The Wicker Man wished to cooperate with his spirit and orchestrate demonstration earthquakes, but the evidence clearly exists, that a demonstration indeed took place. The Lackluster response Likely Leads to things not so easily discounted. California, but not Hotel is another word tuple formulated with a duplicate letter before the first comma, but not a double letter like this string of words and the previous arboretum post. 🌴 🌴

Sentence, but not string of words is another tuple of said type. 🌴 🌴

Christ, but not Crist is the most amazing word tuple. 🐳
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

In addition to my previous post about 2010:
https://www.motherjones.com/mojo-wire/2 ... sgivukkah/
Trans Day of Visibility has fallen on March 31 since it was created in 2010 by Rachel Crandall-Crocker, the executive director of Transgender Michigan.
March 31st in 2020 is when my kids where shaken by an earthquake on my son’s birthday. 🥳
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:03 pm
High Spy wrote:
44900/38 = 1181.57894737

This time the warning is 1000+ times the tribute.

What might that foretell?
I don’t know. Speak plainly, wizard! 😉
The rare 4.8 magnitude east-coast earthquake today was all warning.

A 3.8 aftershock would have represented a tribute, but rather a 4.0 was recorded.

Re: For Crying Out Loud, why is Y the 25th Letter of the aLphabet? discusses opportunities for CRYst timing patterns in 2025, and was posted a few days previous to today’s warning. ⚠️