The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Moksha »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:33 am
I noticed 8 feet 3 inches tall...
The large size reminds me of Beta Ray Bill from the Marvel Universe, but RFM would be the expert on that.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
California, but not Hotel is another word tuple formulated with a duplicate letter before the first comma, but not a double letter like this string of words and the previous arboretum post.

Sentence, but not string of words is another tuple of said type.

Christ, but not Crist is the most amazing word tuple.
Are you aware that "tuple" isn't a word?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

There may be a few mathematicians and computer programmers who disagree with that, Dr. Shades.

Although I admit I've never heard of a "word tuple".

Thinking in Python here, I would want to understand how a "word tuple" differs from a "word list", a "word set", and a "word dictionary".
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Gadianton wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:49 pm
There may be a few mathematicians and computer programmers who disagree with that, Dr. Shades.

Although I admit I've never heard of a "word tuple".

Thinking in Python here, I would want to understand how a "word tuple" differs from a "word list", a "word set", and a "word dictionary".
Are you aware that "tuple" isn't a word? is some discussion that touches on phonetic-equivalents too. Swift is the language used by Apple Computers; others likely define things similarly. Tuple itself is a concept, but when its elements are words, it seems proper to call it a “word tuple” or Word Type Tuple, similar to the use of Princess Type Person or Angel Type Image.
Last edited by High Spy on Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:48 am
High Spy wrote:
California, but not Hotel is another word tuple formulated with a duplicate letter before the first comma, but not a double letter like this string of words and the previous arboretum post.

Sentence, but not string of words is another tuple of said type.

Christ, but not Crist is the most amazing word tuple.
Are you aware that "tuple" isn't a word?
https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?p=2821#p2821

Caesar first invaded britain in 55 and 54 BC but they were defeated. Rome did not invade again until 43 AD. Now 35 BC is just a best approximation and it is only 20 years different. Even that part of history is a close enough match to support what the Spirit told me.

Be sure to thank Dr. Shades for me for allowing me to uncover even more evidence!
The Wicker Man touched on phonetics. 2025 does indeed present interesting opportunities!
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

From "Spamming"

Post by High Spy »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:02 pm
doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:37 am
I could spam this board again if I wanted to, and nothing would stop me, not even the requiring email for registration. Honestly, not even disabling the registration would stop me, as I could easily work around it.
You could probably walk through walls and turn yourself into a gaseous state if you set your mind to it.

Hear an anomaly, their an anomaly :lol:

(Old macDoogle had a farm, but not a bog) :mrgreen:

Karen was me ghostwriter and Javelin was my whacky way of sharing the glory of me little book, that was narrated by a PTP (Princess Type Person) whose latest big role was playing a friend of the friend of God on TV. Goofy Goblin was the illustrator and I wanted to credit him too, but the printer of my books didn’t initially print anything on the spine, and it was more frustration than I could deal with at the time. Said friend was named Parker, and searching PTP will find related posts where things were thoroughly checked out. Gary means spear making me the dumb stick with a point that just keeps on pointing to tuples which may or may not be a word. What do you think?
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Spamming

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

High Spy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:06 am
Moksha wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:02 pm

You could probably walk through walls and turn yourself into a gaseous state if you set your mind to it.

Karen was me ghostwriter and Javelin was my whacky way of sharing the glory of me little book, that was narrated by a PTP (Princess Type Person) whose latest big role was playing a friend of the friend of God on TV. Goofy Goblin was the illustrator and I wanted to credit him too, but the printer of my books didn’t initially print anything on the spine, and it was more frustration than I could deal with at the time. Said friend was named Parker, and searching PTP will find related posts where things were thoroughly checked out. Gary means spear making me the dumb stick with a point that just keeps on pointing to tuples which may or may not be a word. What do you think?
I see you are feeling the same road out as me today. Spears have uses.

What's the book about?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:50 pm
High Spy wrote:

What's the book about?
The article below leads me to believe that, Be true to one’s self and destiny to secure happiness, may be the sub-title.
https://www.writebythesea.com/walking-through-walls wrote:
Walking Through Walls propels you into the world of twelve-year-old Wang, who longs to be rich and powerful, and believes studying the legend of the mystical Eternals will provide him with his desired stature.

Certain the Eternals are real, he journeys to their temple and begins an apprenticeship with the Eternal Master.

There he enters a world of magic where not everything is as it seems, and where he learns the magic formula to ‘walking through walls.’
For those unfamiliar, the little arrow will link to Pirate’s post in context.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: Spamming

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:50 pm
High Spy wrote:

… the dumb stick with a point that just keeps on pointing to tuples which may or may not be a word. What do you think?

What's the book about?
One of my favorite books was about how the inventors of the bow and arrow came to rule the day. Catapults are cool, and I enjoy building them to help youngsters learn STEM. Today’s drive began in Palmer AK and ended in King Salmon, where for the first time ever, Alexa is playing KOSU. 8-)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=158170&p=2859293#p2859293 is where i replied about Karen’s book.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: I'm wearing a white shirt, but I'm not

Post by High Spy »

Gadianton wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:51 pm
What does your mission from God entail?
Now having gained historical perspective, it primarily was to detect the opening of the seventh seal. Then enable and detect the marring of the Davidic Servant which is easily demonstrated via: https://ldsfreedomforum.com/search.php?keywords=Slogbog

Let those that are members share understanding. :idea: