The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Physics Guy
God

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Physics Guy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:08 pm
Is space time warped? The whole solar system is travelling through space. Does that mean the warped spaces is moving too? If everything is moving apart and expanding, is the warped space stretching too?
Yes for all three!
I was a teenager before it was cool.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
High spy. What are your favourite numbers?

I wasn't talking about nuclear fusion or fission. Just throwing thoughts out there.

Is space time warped? The whole solar system is travelling through space. Does that mean the warped spaces is moving too? If everything is moving apart and expanding, is the warped space stretching too?
The numbers that represent Christ or Crist.

They begin with 3 and 8 or 3 and 18, as representing the first two letters of each word respectively.

36866 represents complete domination and separation of 3 sixes.

. . . * . . . . . . . . ** is my official signature representing further separation and annihilation of evil.

https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?t=700 shows my 4 favorite YouTube videos. Its topic number 700. Me March 8 and 18 timing patterns at March8miracle.org reveal when the seventh seal opened and points The Wicker Man’s 5.7 magnitude earthquake to Crist.

2448, 448 or 48 are indicative of warnings, and 449 for those across the dateline, because all are based on the April 8th eclipse shadow expected to cross the lower 48 on said date. 384 and Flemming’s ID number combined both and emerged with the advent of my MakerBee post.

1919 and 411 are associated with someone with AU in her name. 19 being the common factor between 38 and 57, which is emblematic of the The Wicker Man a.k.a. the Davidic Servant as described in the book of Isaiah. 22 is a recent favorite associated with BigL and the 22 characters of the Hebrew alphabet. 57.2957 represents the number of degrees in a single radian. 007 fits both my spy and BND identities.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

From "Vogel video on magic parchments and Jupiter talisman"

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:53 am
Shulem wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:47 pm
I don't mean to be nasty or mean, but really, I think it's rather hilarious that I'm the only person on this board that has the balls (pun intended?) to offer a possible or plausible idea supported by examples on what exactly those three little balls on the parchment consist of.

What the hell is wrong with people around here? Say something! Speculate!
Your wish is my command.
For God's sake, people, what the hell do you think those three little balls meant to the person who drew them?
Who gives a damn? Magic isn't real, so no matter what the original magic nutcase thought they meant, he or she was wrong.
Don't just sit there in your comfy little chair and refuse to speak up.
There. I spoke up.
You’re ability to see things may suffer when you’re choice is to bury your head in the sand.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Physics Guy wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:11 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Yes for all three!
So if the warped space is stretching is it flattening out like a crinkled bedsheet being pulled?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

From “F. Michael Watson Personally clarifies Hill Cumorah Letter”

Post by High Spy »

MormonDiscussionInc wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:47 pm
https://www.mobom.org/1990-letter-on-cumorah

Start on the bottom of page 3 of the included document of an interview with Watson. He verifies that Fair/Farms and Dan Peterson and others have been false about their framing of the issue. It wouldn't let me copy the letter's text but if someone finds a way this is big and confirms what my source said.
A letter dated October 18, 1990, from the Office of the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints responded to an inquiry from a Church member in Oklahoma City “about the location of the Hill Cumorah mentioned in the Book of Mormon, where the last battle between the Nephites and Lamanites took place.” The letter reads:
“I have been asked to forward to you for acknowledgement and handling the enclosed copy of a letter to President Gordon B. Hinckley from Ronnie Sparks of your ward. Brother Sparks inquired about the location of the Hill Cumorah mentioned in the Book of Mormon, where the last battle between the Nephites and Lamanites took place.
The Church has long maintained, as attested to by references in the writings of General Authorities, that the Hill Cumorah in western New York state is the same as referenced in the Book of Mormon.”
The letter was signed by F. Michael Watson, Secretary to the First Presidency. Although the letter was sent to the member’s Bishop, it became public and some people have used it to support or oppose various theories about Book of Mormon geography.
One organization in particular, now known as FAIR (a.k.a. FAIRMORMON and FAIRLDS), sought to discredit the letter. FAIR rejects Church historical sources and statements by LDS General Authorities that teach the Hill Cumorah of Mormon 6:6 is in western New York.
FAIR's position is set forth on its webpage, here: https://www.fairlatterdaysaints.org/ans ... battles%3F

Elder Watson released the following statement in January, 2022, to clarify the facts to avoid further misunderstanding
KOSU and second video =~ https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?t=700 for OKC type stuff.
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Physics Guy
God

Post by Physics Guy »

That’s a good question. The answer is No, it isn’t. The wrinkles are strong enough to hold themselves in place, while only the part that’s already pretty flat stretches. Kind of like pizza dough.

That is: galaxies are full of stars that hold space together, so space inside galaxies isn’t expanding. It’s the empty space between galaxies that’s expanding.
I was a teenager before it was cool.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

Physics Guy wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:20 am
That’s a good question. The answer is No, it isn’t. The wrinkles are strong enough to hold themselves in place, while only the part that’s already pretty flat stretches. Kind of like pizza dough.

That is: galaxies are full of stars that hold space together, so space inside galaxies isn’t expanding. It’s the empty space between galaxies that’s expanding.
Thanks.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

I had like half asleep/dream/delusions about high spy and wicker man the other night lol. Can't remember what it was about. Guess I spent too much time reading lol.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Speak up!

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:07 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:53 am
Who gives a damn? Magic isn't real, so no matter what the original magic nutcase thought they meant, he or she was wrong.
You’re ability to see things may suffer when you’re choice is to bury your head in the sand.
Then tell me what I’m not seeing. And no references to obscure numbers, the slogblog, or the Wicker Man, either. State it in plain English or retract your statement.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

From "Vogel video on magic parchments and Jupiter talisman"

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:02 pm
High Spy wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:07 pm
Then tell me what I’m not seeing. And no references to obscure numbers, the slogblog, or the Wicker Man, either. State it in plain English or retract your statement.
An Angel of the Lord appeared on a digital photograph to communicate that the Seventh Seal opened in 2010.

The taking of said photograph was witnessed by two people and is available for viewing at March8Miracle.org.