The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:04 am
So you aren’t going to address my above concerns/questions?
Plenty others see stuff =~ maybe you need like open your eyes. :lol:

There’s one that saw orange that spy subsequently saw written up in a newspaper that briefly appeared in a most peculiar way on a page that also cited 57 as the current death tally.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:33 pm
So it WAS significant. So why didn’t he predict it?
The Wicker Man doesn’t predict earthquakes, but rather will command them to happen. We discovered when the seventh seal opened. Now we’re experiencing a period of silence of heaven.

The place, timing and great noise at https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1453835

Appears to make a relatively weak quake interesting when understood in context.

My MakerBee posts similarly preceded the Hamas attack on Israel.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:05 pm
I would be impressed if the prophecy was “in six days there will be a 7.3 magnitude earthquake originating at this epicenter (coordinates or general location).”

Otherwise, given no time frame, I can predict a 4.2 earthquake at some time and at some place on Earth. And it will happen. Am I a prophet?
Go ahead predict away like EAT used to do on GLP (GodLikeProductions). 8-)

EAT made hundreds of predictions, but I don’t think he ever got one right. TAE (The Angel Enigma) was my username for a short spell to attempt intelligent conversation, but like The Wicker Man on LDSFF talk proved futile. Please Buckle Up and prepare for real impacts coming our way, as per ye 44938 and me 36866 symbology.

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:36 pm
My Dr. Shades posts preceded the Hamas attack on Israel, too.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:14 pm
High Spy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:50 am
Many times, spy has written that Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion can properly deployed, neutralize many devastating tropical storms.

Each rectangle is one of the floating vessels shown at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En0hZZogF20
I was under the impression the weather is already being manipulated and I think whoever is doing this clearly doesn't mind the hurricanes and bad weather. I wonder if the Earth needs this bad weather sometimes. Just because we don't like it doesn't mean it's not natural. Like if I walk on grass and step on ants, it's not fare to the ants but me walking on the grass is just part of it.
Maybe a bit like brewing up a batch of stone soup, like Dan explains about OTEC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=QsyinrBBhQo 8-)

Rarely is there a new video about what’s going on, but that doesn’t mean things aren’t happening. OTEC extracts heat from the ocean, thereby cooling it. Nothing else compares, yet so-called climatologists are completely clueless about it. Probably too late to prevent the prophesied poisoning of the oceans, but OTEC may eventually be a great tool towards righting the sunken ship.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Valo wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:04 am
High Spy wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:22 pm
Somebody on LDSFF said they would like to see Lake Mead filled. :o

Now they’re complaining about all the snow. :roll:

Some people would complain if you hung them with a new rope. :lol:

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_4Ny8aLTS0
https://www.newsweek.com/lake-mead-wate ... rs-1860802 quotes Jenn Varian. 8-)

https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?p=258 ... maly#p2583 is a third recent name anomaly recently noted. It got me thinking about Lesbians and what the Bible has to say about them. V A L O is a subset of V A L O R E making three more name anomalies, besides my given name being a subset of G R A V I T Y. Lake Mead continues to fill, but honestly the original request proved lackluster, so I’m not holding my breath, despite having an extraordinary ability to do so. Varian was only the second name anomaly I noticed that occurred shortly after viewing the movie True Stories featuring a guy named David. Sorry ya’ll don’t get stuff, but that’s normal based on Bible stories such as the wise men and the Star of David. Thankfully the Davidic Servant gets stuff. ;-)
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:29 pm
High Spy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:17 pm
Sometimes little L looks atrocious, so I created a fictional character, otherwise known as a forum account with user name Night0WL@slogbog.com =~ little L after w looks horrible.

Much like my sending me little book to Chad Daybell, then writing a poem for the last page about the passing of President Reagan a few days after I sent it.

Shortly after my MakerBee thread was posted on four forums, stating Buckle Up, you’re in for a wild ride, Hamas attacks Israel which matches the shape of a birthmark on the Davidic Servant’s head.

Now L is doing weird stuff too. High Spy is derived from my given name at birth. Things just keep getting stranger and stranger where The Spy FM really does broadcast, late at night, when Night0WL is watching the interwebs.
In other words, you're not Nightlion, any more than you were the last person you alluded to, and then refused to say you weren't, until a mod stepped in, to explain you weren't. Just like this time. Kinda sick.

:roll:
YeahImage
The information was available to anyone who perused it. Taylor Drake brought up that he and his Stake President had differing ideas about what the word peruse even means, but from the context it is abundantly clear in the preceding sentence.

The Wicker Man refreshed my memory about how he became marked: https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?p=2587#p2587 8-)

Maybe that’s when he was born again and it was a birthmark marking the occasion. In any event it ties our story together in ways neither of us could've imagined. If a frog had wings could it fly?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

From "MAGA Dilemma: Taylor Swift vs 49er"

Post by High Spy »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:01 am
Normally, MAGAs would boo San Francisco but this time they are playing against the Kansas City Chief's Taylor Swift who has avowed to encourage young people to vote.

What are Trump-loving right-wingers to do? After being betrayed by Budweiser, will they ignore the Super Bowl?
Chiefs begin with C and H and also are an exception to the I before E except after C rule.

Eight Chiefs, but not seven pieces of pie. 8-)

Code: Select all

8-)
Has a cool 8 which represents word tuples that are weird, but not bizarre. 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xT0vWporWs
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:40 am
High Spy wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:36 pm
My Dr. Shades posts preceded the Hamas attack on Israel, too.
Indeed they did, discernment is called for. The wise men of old somehow figured things out, but we as yet haven’t worked out the details. https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 637116/pg5 is a thread that caught my eye with many speculations that have no apparent purpose. Clicking one of the links presented the screen captured below where 448 appears upper left. Nobody mentioned groundhog day precedes April 8 this leap year. Groundhog day is my friend’s birthday that first bore a testimony, then we joined forces to torment an Ouija board, which wasn’t the best idea. :?

Checking the page again and the 448 was gone, which reminded me that Brother Bednar mentioned timing three times in his Tender Mercies talk in 2005.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:13 am
Nobody mentioned groundhog day precedes April 8 this leap year.
Nobody needed to, because Groundhog Day precedes April 08 every year.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024